He's been, he's been with me for, uh, couple years now, and
它经历过枪击和爆♥炸♥
he's been exposed to, to gunshots, to explosions,
但从没有过不良反应
uh, he's-he's never had a bad reaction.
我收养它之前 它是一只缉毒犬
Before he came to me, he was a DEA dog.
在那之前 它在阿富汗的海军陆战队服过役
And then preceding that, he was with a Marine unit in Afghanistan.
我在想我让它经历了什么
I'm trying to think what I could have exposed him to.
我的人生发生了很多事
I've had a lot going on in my personal life.
我想...
I-I guess, uh...
这很难受 医生 想到我可能
It's killing me, Doc, to think that maybe
让它经历了一些导致这种反应的事情
I-I've exposed him to something that's, that's, that's had this reaction.
我看得出来你很难受
I can tell you're hurting.
你不该自责不已
You shouldn't beat yourself up.
犬类创伤后遗症
It's not uncommon for canine PTS
连续几周 几个月甚至几年
to stay dormant for weeks,
保持隐匿并不罕见
months, sometimes years;
直到病症被触发
lying dormant till something sets it off.
有可能被声音 景象或味道触发
That something can be a sound, sight, smell.
其实任何东西都能使旧伤复发
Literally anything can bring an old trauma back to the surface.
我猜这不是由你
My guess, this didn't happen
让它经历的什么事导致的
because of something you exposed him to.
要是如此 你会很快注意到这些迹象
You would have noticed the signs immediately if you had.
更有可能的是 触发事件是艾迪独自经历的
More likely, Eddie was alone when the triggering event happened;
可能在你家 也可能在外面
in your home, perhaps outside.
这不是你的错 少校
It's not your fault, Commander.
我们来谈谈治疗吧
Now let's talk treatment.
首先 我会使用抗焦虑药
First, I'll administer an anxiolytic
来帮助消除它潜在的焦虑
to help with the underlying anxiety.
老实说 这些药只是权宜之计
Honestly, the meds are just a band-aid.
你得弄清楚到底是什么触发了艾迪的病症
You're gonna have to figure out exactly what triggered Eddie
并将其从它的身边移除
and remove it from his environment,
否则坦白说 它的情况只会变得更糟
or, frankly, his condition's only gonna get worse.
也就是说
That said,
只有确定了创伤的根本原因
you can't know what you need to remove
你才能知道需要移除什么
until you determine the root cause of this trauma.
没错
Right.
卢说你是个经验丰富的调查员
Lou tells me you're a seasoned investigator.
可以这么说吧
Something like that, yeah.
-你该侦查一下这件事了 -明白
- It's time to investigate this. - Understood.
艾迪的第一位管理人
Eddie's first handler...
在阿富汗的行动中牺牲了
he was killed in action in Afghanistan.
你知道其中的细节吗
You know any details about how?
不知道
No.
那我会从这件事着手调查
Well, then I'd start there.
史蒂夫 我和奎茵都在
Steve. You got me and Quinn.
小家伙怎么样了
How's the little man?
他还好 有点安静
He's all right. He's a little quiet.
我觉得是药物作用
I think it's the meds.
那个军队兽医帮上忙了吗
So the Army vet was helpful?
是的 他帮了很大忙
He was. He was very helpful.
但艾迪尚未脱离困境
But, uh, Eddie's not out of the woods yet.
我们还得弄清楚是什么触发了它的病症
We still need to figure out what triggered it.
从何开始呢 老大
So where do we start, boss?
从让时光倒流开始
We start by turning back the clock.
艾迪的第一位管理人在阿富汗的行动中牺牲了
Eddie's first handler was killed in action in Afghanistan.
我想知道那一天发生的一切 好吗
I want to know everything that happened that day. Okay?
兽医好像认为那是它的创伤之源
The doctor seems to think that his trauma is rooted there,
查一查吧 看看能否找到有用的信息
so let's dig around and see if we can find anything actionable.
要是没有 再查查它作为缉毒犬的经历
If we can't, look into his DEA history.
但我的直觉告诉我 兽医是对的
But my gut says that the doctor's right,
艾迪的创伤与它第一位管理人的死有关
and his trauma is linked to the death of his old handler.
那是一种独一无二的纽带 而它被打破了
That was a one-of-a-kind bond, and it got broken.
与此同时 我不想让艾迪孤零零的
In the meantime, I don't want to leave him alone,
你们帮我个忙吧
so if you guys could do me a favor,
去和海军陆战队夏威夷基地的奥唐奈上校聊聊
I want you to go talk to Colonel O'Donnell at MCBH.
他应该能让我们和艾迪以前的部队取得联♥系♥
He should be able to put us in contact with Eddie's old unit.
这就去 只要你给艾迪按♥摩♥一下肚子
On it. We'll send you an update ASAP
我们就会尽快告知你的
as long as you give Eddie a belly rub from us.
遵命
Will do.
坚持住 哥们
Hang in there, buddy.
好了 放轻松 好吗
Okay. All right, just relax, okay?
按我说的做 我得让你状况稳定下来
Here's what we're gonna do. I just need to get you stable.
我会去路边拦一辆车
I'm gonna go up the road and I'm gonna flag down a car, all right?
我要看看你的情况
We're gonna take a look.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
让我看看
Let me see.
好 不 不 不行
Okay, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. No, no, no, no, no.
我的腿没有知觉了 没有知觉
I can't feel my l-- I can't feel my leg, can't feel my leg.
-好 -到处都疼
- All right. - It hurts everywhere.
我的背部不对劲
There's something wrong with my back.
好 深呼吸 看着我
Okay, all right, so look, just breathe, focus on me.
看着我 一切都会没事的 好吗
Look at me. Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
我要给你检查一下
I'm just gonna check you out
看看你还伤到了哪里 好吗
and see where else you're hurt, okay?
好 来吧 你得检查一下
Yeah, you do that. You need to do that.
好 往前靠一点 就一点
All right. Lean forward a little bit, just a little bit.
往前一点
Little bit, little bit.
好了 我看到了
Okay, I see it.
好了
All right.
好 保持这样的姿势
All right, stay like that.
-怎么了 那是什么 -只是小伤口
- What is that? What is that? - It's just a little cut.
怎么样 怎么样 是不是很严重
What was that? What is it? Is it bad?
-很严重吧 -不是 只是小伤
- It's bad. - No. It's just a little cut.
听我说 听我说 我会帮你清理伤口
Just, look it, look it, I got to get it cleaned up,
然后就没事了 好吗
and then we'll be okay, all right?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
别骗我了 拜托
Just don't lie to me, please.
现在就别骗我了
Don't lie to me now.
不是很理想 确实
It's not good. Okay?
确实有点糟糕 不过我会搞定的
It's a little bad, but I'm gonna fix it, all right?
我会把你的状况稳定住
I'm gonna get you stable,
一切都会没事的
and everything's gonna be okay.
你会挺过去的 明白吗
You are gonna make it through this. You understand?
好
Yeah.
莫卡普半岛
海军陆战队夏威夷基地
你们在找这只狗的旧部人员信息
You're looking for personnel information on the dog's old unit?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-叫艾迪吧 -对 确切来说
- Eddie, is it? - Correct. Specifically,
任何在艾迪的前管理人被杀当天
we would be grateful to speak with any of the Marines
当值的海军陆战队员都可以
that were on duty the day that Eddie's handler was killed.
明白
I understand.
勃林格下士于2013年7月9日在法拉省被杀
Corporal Bollinger was killed in Farah Province on July 9, 2013.
巡逻队那天死了两个人
Of the unit on patrol, two men died that day.
另外两个人目前正在机密地点执行任务
Another two are on active missions in classified locations,
因此无法联♥系♥上
thus unreachable.
不过看来还有两名队员
But it looks as though two Marines
应该可以联♥系♥上
might be available to make contact.
太好了
That's great.
一名已经退伍
One has left the service.
他现在是波特兰的一名消防员
He's now a firefighter in Portland.
缅因州 不是俄勒冈州
Maine, not Oregon.
另一个
And the other,
他曾是这个小组的无线电通讯员
he was the unit's radio operator.
他目前驻扎在冲绳的嘉手纳空军基地的
He's currently stationed at Marine Wing Liaison Kadena
嘉手纳海军陆战队联队
at Kadena Air Base in Okinawa.
太好了 非常感谢 上校
Great. Thank you so much, Colonel.
-很高兴能帮上忙 -谢谢
- Happy to help. - Thank you.
希望这名战士尽快好转
I hope the warrior's better soon.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
不客气
Absolutely.
怎么样
Anything?
我还在研究
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表