One ono grind coming up for Baby Chicago.
谢谢
My man.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - All right.
曾几何时 慈世平还叫罗恩·阿泰斯特
Back when, uh, Metta World Peace was known as Ron Artest,
他还在为芝加哥公牛效力...
he played for Chicago...
我过于轻信他了
I trusted him too quickly.
事情发展很快 那家伙骗了我们所有人
Things were moving fast. That guy fooled all of us.
不 我本应该发现端倪的
No, I should've seen the angles.
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
我是说 据我所知
I mean, 'cause last time I checked,
我们抓到了戈米肯
we got Gormican.
拿下了好几个塞尔维亚黑帮成员
Took out multiple Serbian gang members,
阻止了价值一亿美元的海♥洛♥因♥流入市场
stopped 100 mil of heroin from hitting the streets.
我是说 这事要是换别人
I mean, that happens to anybody else,
这将会是他们职业生涯中很成功的一天
and that is a great day for their career.
还不止这些
I mean, that's not even the end of it.
我听说毕晓普快从重症监护室出来了
I heard that Bishop is getting released from ICU.
只要他一恢复意识 他就会开口
So, as soon as he's conscious, he'll talk,
我们就能知道这件事的幕后黑手是谁
and we can get some answers on who's behind all this.
或许甚至能了解到
Maybe even shed some light
更多关于卡伦所说的那个阴谋的消息
on that conspiracy that Cullen was talking about.
你说得对 没错
You're right. You're right.
那么你为什么...
So, why don't you...
不过去呢
come on over there.
在那些饿狼把东西吃光之前 去吃点吧
Grab some food before those jackals eat it all.
好 我会去的
Yeah, I will.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
好的
Okay.
是我
Hey, it's me.
对不起 不 我收到了
I'm-I'm sorry. No, I did, I did.
我收到了你的所有信息
I, I got all your messages.
我只是很想她 丹尼
I just miss her, Danny.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表