so that, uh, we get out of here before dark, all right?
你们觉得这些马能塞进全地形车吗... 不行
do you think the horses'll fit on the ATVs or...? No.
要玩的话两百块
It's 200 to buy in.
实际上我是来找他的
Actually, I'm here for him.
奎茵
Quinn.
我...
Oh, uh, hey, hey, I, um...
听我解释
I can explain this.
奎茵...
Quinn, um...
站起来
Get up.
我...我不知道怎么就...
Yeah, I... I don't know how the time...
站起来
Get. Up.
奎茵 对不起
Oh, Quinn, I am so sorry.
我在忙 我忘了时间
I was on a run, and I lost track of time.
我给奥利维亚钱了 她现在长大了
And I gave Olivia money, and she's bigger now,
所以应该没事的
so she's-she's fine.
三天 你留她一个人整整三天
Three days. You left her alone for three days!
-转过去 -警♥察♥
- Turn around. - u202dCops?
转过去
Turn around!
别这样 阿奎 放轻松
Come on, Q, hey. Hey, just relax.
没必要这样
You don't have to do this.
我们不需要把其他人也牵扯进来
We-we don't need to get anybody else involved.
你因为不正当赌博行为的指控被抓起来
You're being booked on a misdemeanor gambling charge.
我会付保释金的 确保你是在参加了戒瘾项目
I will post your bond, make sure you just get probation
并坚持下去的情况下
on the condition that you enter a program
才会被假释出来
and stick to it this time.
好吧
Okay, then.
我需要帮助
I-I need help.
我知道 我知道
I know it. I know it.
我可以承认 我需要帮助
I can admit it, okay? I need help.
但你不需要这样 奎茵
But you don't need to do this, Quinn.
你说得没错
You're right.
没有必要这样
It doesn't have to be this way,
但我做这一切是为了奥利维亚
but I am doing this for Olivia, and
你应该感到幸运我没有指控你
you are lucky that I am not charging you
置儿童于危险罪
with child endangerment.
但是别搞错 下次我会的 走
But make no mistake-- next time, I will. Move.
你再搞砸一次 我会让你蹲监狱的
You mess up again, you will go to jail,
你会失去你的女儿
and you will lose your daughter.
你对女儿的监护权会被取消
You will have custody of your daughter revoked!
奎茵 对不起 对不起 奎茵
Quinn, I'm sorry. Hey, I'm sorry, Quinn.
我说了对不起了
I'm sorry, okay?
别这样
Don't do this.
奎茵 阿奎
Quinn?! Q?
我们谈谈
Here, just talk to me.
不要走
Hey, just... Don't leave!
奎茵 我们谈谈
Quinn, just talk to me!
你还好吗
You okay?
你知道吗 我一直觉得日落没什么
You know, I've always taken sunsets for granted.
也许是因为我觉得会看到很多次
Probably 'cause I figured I'd see a million more.
但不因为
But just 'cause
你每天都能见到
you see something every day
这些就不特别了 不是吗
doesn't make it any less special, huh?
其实
In fact,
我觉得这些才是到最后你最怀念的东西
I think those are the things that you're gonna miss the most
你明白吗
in the end, you know?
我想到日落
You know, I-I think about sunsets,
我想到夕阳西下
I think about, um, the sun setting,
意味着太阳要落下了
which means it's gonna go down,
意味着天要黑了 也就是
which means it's gonna be dark, and then,
我们只能睡在...睡在树林里...
we'd have to sleep in the... in the woods here, which...
-能让我稍微享受一下这一刻吗 -你可以
- Can I... can I savor this moment? - You-you can have the moment.
-就那么一会儿 -享受这一刻
- Just for a second. - Yeah, take the moment.
你享受这一刻 我去找些松鼠烤一烤当晚餐
You have the moment, I'll go find a squirrel to grill for dinner.
-听起来有食欲吗 -松鼠
- Does that sound appetizing? - A squirrel.
十年了 你来这里十年了吧
Ten years. You've been here ten years?
你有见到过松鼠吗 丹尼
You ever once seen a squirrel, Danny?
没有 因为这里没有松鼠
No, 'cause there are none.
你怎么还没有意识到
How have you not learned that?
我猜 我这人学得慢
I-I guess I'm a slow learner.
如果我学得快 我可能早就
If I wasn't, I probably would have gotten
有了个新搭档 你知道吗
a new partner a long time ago, you know?
承认吧 丹尼
Admit it, Danny.
最后你会怀念这一切的
You're gonna miss this when it's done.
也许吧 但我永远都不会说出来
Yeah, maybe, but I would never say it out loud.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表