你只能在我求助后再行动
You only move after I reach out.
-清楚了吗 -明白
- Is that clear? - Copy.
好的 我们都清楚了
Okay, uh, just so we're all clear,
你要潜入那个贩毒集团的后院
uh, you're go into the cartel's backyard
你准备打败地球上装备最强的
and you're gonna take out the most heavily-guarded
人类保安
human being on the planet,
你要带你母亲一起出来
you're gonna walk out with your mother,
而她是自愿在那里的
who's there voluntarily, by the way.
我觉得这 这太疯狂了
I mean, it's-it's, uh, it's beyond crazy.
这是你对这件事的官方立场吗
Is that your official position on this?
我并没有官方立场 她是你的母亲
I don't have, uh, an official position. It's-it's your mother.
你一定会做你决定的事情 所以
You're gonna do what you're gonna do, so...
卢
Lou?
不管怎么说 伙计
Like it or not, man,
那是你母亲 如果你不去那里
that's your mother, and if you don't
去发现事情真♥相♥的话
go down there and see for yourself,
你后半辈子会一直后悔的
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
哥伦比亚北部
帕拉米洛国家公园
你已经连续开车十个小时了
You've been driving for ten hours straight.
需要换我来开吗
You want to switch out?
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
我们马上就快到了
We got to be getting close, you know?
快到了
We are.
再给我过一遍计划吧
Run me through the plan one last time, huh?
迪亚斯 还要说吗
Dias, again with this?
照我说的做吧 少校
Humor me, Commander.
你要让我在一个小渔港下车
You're gonna drop me at a small fishing port
在特波的南边 那里的华瑞兹号♥船
at the southern edge of Turbo, where a boat, the Juarez,
会带我穿过巴拿马城
is gonna take me through Panama City.
我会问船长一个问题
I'm gonna ask the captain one question:
"捉到什么了"
"¿Qué pescan?"
他会回答我"枪鱼黑人"
He's gonna respond with "Marlin negro."
如果他说了其他话 我会立刻走掉
If he says anything else, I'll walk away.
还有呢
And?
到了巴拿马 我会登上一架小货运飞机
Once in Panama, I board a small cargo plane,
它会将我带到墨西哥城
which is gonna take me through to Mexico City.
到那之后 我就自己行动了
From there, I'm on my own.
好的
Good.
至少我们中有一个今晚能睡个好觉了
At least one of us will sleep well tonight.
把这个交给巴拿马机场的那个飞行员
Here, give this to the pilot at the airstrip in Panama.
你信任这些土狼吗
You trust these coyotes?
很相信
With my blood.
没有问题吧
We good here?
没有问题
We're good.
停车
Alto.
我觉得你刚说了没有问题
I thought you just said we're good.
是没问题
I'm sure we are.
但这里是哥伦比亚 我的朋友
This is Colombia, my friend.
下午好 先生们
Buenas tardes, caballeros.
请出示证件
Identificación, por favor.
开车 迪亚斯 开车 开车
Drive, Dias, drive, drive,
开车 开车 快开 快开
drive, drive, drive, drive.
迪亚斯
Dias.
迪亚斯
Dias?
巴拿马城 工业郊区
好
Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
没事
De nada.
保重
Cuídate.
八周后
他说了要我们这么晚回办公室吗
Did he say he wanted us to come back in so late?
没有 只说了要我们现在都过来
No, just that he wanted us all here now.
你觉得是关于老大的消息吗
You think it's news about the boss?
去听听看就是了
Come on, just go.
谢谢大家过来
Yo, thanks for coming.
当然当然
Yeah, sure, sure.
现在你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
Now you want to tell us what's going on.
我找到他了
I found him.
我找到史蒂夫了
I found Steve.
你做了什么
You did what?
我觉得如果史蒂夫还活着
Yeah. I figured if Steve was still alive,
他现在应该在锡那罗亚了 所以
he would be in Sinaloa by now, so,
过去三周我都在筛选库里坎市的
for the past three weeks I've been filtering through
卫星镜头
satellite footage at Culiacán.
所以你通宵就是为了这个
So that's what all the all-nighters have been about?
不管他特别说过让你
Despite the fact that he specifically told you
不要找他
not to look for him.
我没办法只是干坐着而不知道
Yeah, well, I can't just sit around not knowing
他是死是活
whether he's dead or alive.
你找到了什么 朱尼尔
What'd you find, Junior?
墨西哥男性的平均身高是五尺
The average male height in Mexico is five foot
到五尺七
to five-foot-seven.
有个算法是用时间戳来判定
There's an algorithm that uses time stamp
太阳角度
to determine sun angle
进而用人们的阴影判定身高
and then people's height by their shadows.
所以我开始跟踪那些判断下来
So I started following up on leads on anyone
身高超过六尺的
who was six-foot-plus.
我交叉参照了当地交通和监控录像
I cross-referenced those with local traffic
碰到过很多死胡同
and CCTV footage and hit a bunch of dead ends
直到我找到这个
until I found this.
老城区的一个目标人物
A target in Old Town.
他每周两次固定
He repeats the same loop twice a week
出现在露天市场
through the open-air market.
你想做什么
What do you want to do?
我们不会采取任何行动
We're not gonna do anything.
当然我很高兴他还活着
Uh, obviously, I'm very happy that he's alive,
但是他特别告诉我们他想一个人做这件事
but, uh, he specifically told us he wanted to do this alone.
但是他也说了我可以掩护他
Yeah, but he said that I could watch his six.
你也听到他说的了 对不对
You heard him say that, yes?
我听到他说如果他需要你 他会打电♥话♥的
I heard him say that he'd call you if he needed you,
他还没有打
which he has not done.
丹尼 他还没有采取行动的原因
Danny, the reason why he hasn't moved in yet
是因为他想不出怎么行动
is because he can't figure out how to go live
才能不让自己被杀
without getting himself killed.
我们都看到了他要面对的是什么
We all saw what he was up against.
他还没有打电♥话♥的原因
And the reason why he hasn't called
是因为他不想让任何人的安全受到威胁
is because he doesn't want to jeopardize anyone's safety,
特别是他的和多丽丝的
especially his and Doris's.
他也不可能就这么离开他的妈妈
And he isn't about to walk away from his mother out there either.
没有办法的 我们要么
There's no way, which means
继续屏息以待活在希望里
we can continue holding our breath and living in hope,
要么你点个头
or you can nod your head
保佑我和海豹队员去到那里帮助他
and bless me and the SEALs to go in there and help him out.
丹尼 这就是行动 即使史蒂夫不能说
Danny, this is the move, even if Steve can't say it.
锡那罗亚港务管理局
港务部长办公室
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
卡门·露西亚现在让你东奔西跑
Carmen Lucia got you running around,
给她的人付钱了吗
paying her people off now?
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你跟踪我多久了
How long have you been tracking me?
久到看你杀了个人
Long enough to watch you murder someone.
港口的那个男人 他是谁
The guy at the port, who was he?
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't murder anyone.
你在现场 那把是你的枪
You were there. It was your gun.
你的搭档呢 他发生了什么
Where's your partner? What happened to him?
听着 你不清楚这里的情况
Look, you don't understand what's happening here,
我也没有时间跟你解释
and I don't have time to explain,
但是请相信我
but please trust me.
离开这个国家
Get the hell out of this country,
我会尽快联♥系♥你的
and I'll contact you ASAP.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表