是处理这个问题的最佳方式
was the best way to do it,
现在的问题不是这个
that's not the problem here.
是你没有对我说实话
You weren't straight with me.
你对我说谎 而且是很多次
All right? You lied to me. You lied to me multiple times.
我给你很多次机会让你坦白
I gave you so many chances to come clean.
你我心知肚明
You know as well as I do
你一定会说这样太危险 禁止我这么做的
you would have said it was too dangerous, shut everything down.
但是在健二对美子做了那些事情后
But after what Kenji did, what he put Tamiko through,
我不得不这么做 我必须做一个了结
I did what I had to do, okay? I had to see this through.
是吗 这件事根本不由你来决定
Did you? 'Cause that wasn't your call to make.
你不只是陷自己于险境
You didn't just put yourself at risk.
你还赌上了整个警队的名誉 你不知道吗
You risked the reputation of this entire unit. Don't you see that?
而现在
And that right there,
这些 这些后果需要由我负责
that's-- hey-- that's something I have to answer for.
如果你想要没收我的警徽 我能理解
Look, if you want my badge, I'll understand.
如果我要没收你的警徽 我会收回的
If I want your badge, I'll take your badge. All right?
但是现在我要的是你去火奴鲁鲁警局
Right now what I want is for you to go down to HPD
向帮派犯罪科汇报
and debrief the organized crime division.
你要把你知道的一切都告诉他们
You're gonna tell 'em everything you know.
当然
Of course.
我是麦格瑞特 等等 什么
McGarrett. Wait, what?
好 我知道了 马上出发
Yeah. Oh, I got it. We're on the way.
出什么事了
Everything okay?
一艘货船在瓦胡岛海岸线两英里外遭到了袭击
A freighter two miles off the coast of Oahu was attacked.
船员被关押 船长中枪身亡
Crew were taken hostage, captain shot dead.
这件事不该由海岸警卫队负责吗
Shouldn't the Coast Guard be on that?
根据船员所说 袭击他们的就是海岸警卫队
According to the crew, it was the Coast Guard who attacked.
我们当时还以为是例行检查
We just thought it was just a routine check.
他们穿着海岸警卫队制♥服♥ 戴着警徽
They had Coast Guard uniforms, badges.
而且他们的快艇也喷了漆
And their skiff was, it was skinned.
就是弄得跟真的一样
You know, to make it look like the real deal.
我们让他们上了船
We let them on board,
没等我们反应过来 他们就已经掏出了枪
and before you know it, they had guns out
命令我们趴在地上
and they were ordering us on the ground.
他们是海盗 这只是一种独特的劫船方法
They're pirates. It's just a unique way to hijack a ship.
我已经在这几条海运线路上干活好几年了
I've been working these shipping lanes for years,
我从来没听说过这样的劫船方式
and I-I'd never even heard of an attack like this.
一定是这条船有什么特殊 也许是商品
Well, there must have been something about this boat
价值高得让他们无法拒绝
that was too good to pass up.
没错 你们船上装的是什么货物
Yeah. Eh, uh, what kind of cargo do you have on board?
我可以给你们货单
You know, I can give you the manifest,
但是看起来他们甚至都没有到货舱去
but it didn't even seem like they made it down to the cargo hold.
我是说 他们一上船
I mean, as soon as they were on board,
就把所有船员关进了船舱
they locked the entire crew in the cabin and...
然后他们强迫船长带他们去他的保险箱
uh, they ordered the captain to take 'em down to the safe.
案发地点就是那里
That's where it happened.
能请你带我们到那里去吗
You want to take us down there? Please.
看来船长在被杀之前
Well, looks like our captain got off a couple shots
他也开过几枪
before he was killed, huh?
他在保险箱里放了一把枪
He kept a gun in the safe.
一定是他们强迫他打开保险箱时
When they forced him to open it,
他抓起枪向他们开枪了
he must have grabbed it and fired at 'em.
保险箱里还放了什么东西
Uh, what else was in the safe?
只有钱 工资单 备用现金
Just money. Payroll, petty cash.
你知道现金的数额有多少吗
Do you know how much cash?
两万到五万
Uh, 20 to 50 grand,
具体要看我们的航线有多长
depending on how deep we were into the route.
兄弟 很抱歉你们遭遇了这样的不幸
Look, man, we're all, uh, we're all sorry for your loss,
我们很感谢你的配合 谢谢
and we appreciate you going through this with us. Thank you.
好了 所以为什么会有人会为了不到五万美金
All right. So, why would anybody go to that much trouble
就惹出这么大的麻烦 我觉得这不合理
for less than 50 grand? Doesn't make sense to me.
没错 尤其是这是一艘货船
Yeah, especially when these shipping freighters
承运了价值数百万美元的货物
carry millions in cargo.
也许他们只是从保险箱开始
Maybe they were just getting started with the safe.
对 有可能
Yeah, you're right.
也许他们下一步就是去抢货物
It could be that they were moving on to the cargo
但是船长开枪反抗 他们就撤退了
when the captain started firing and they bailed.
我觉得我们还漏了一些线索
I-I just feel like there's something we're not seeing here.
抱歉
Excuse me.
诺拉妮
Hey. Noelani.
毛伊县法医
关于你叔叔的事 我们真的很遗憾
We're really sorry to hear about your uncle.
谢谢 其实这就是我打给你的原因
Oh, thank you. Um, that's actually why I'm calling.
这里面有点不对劲
Look, there's something going on here,
-我希望你能帮我 -好
- and I could use your help. - Okay.
他们告诉我家人 我叔叔是死于心脏病
My family was told that my uncle died of a heart attack.
但是今天在给他守灵时
But at his wake today,
我注意到他手臂上有一块严重的皮疹
I noticed an acute rash on his arm
这与心脏病的症状不一样
that isn't consistent with a cardiac event.
验尸官的报告中是怎么说的
Well, how did the coroner's report explain that?
重点就是这个
See, that's the thing.
他们没有提到皮疹
The rash isn't even mentioned.
我联♥系♥过验尸官
I reached out to the coroner,
但是他拒绝跟我讨论
but he refused to discuss it.
我还希望他能够有些职业礼节呢
I was hoping for some sort of professional courtesy,
但他直接就放了我鸽子
but he pretty much just blew me off.
你认为他有所隐瞒
You think he's hiding something?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是 史蒂夫
But, Steve...
在我叔叔成为牧师之前 他跟黑帮有过牵连
before my uncle became a pastor, he was involved with gangs
还曾经有滥用药物的问题
and suffered from a substance abuse problem.
我真的不希望是他又陷入了一些麻烦
I hate to think that he got into some sort of trouble
或是故态复萌
or had a relapse,
但就算真是这样 我也想要知道真♥相♥
but even if that's the case, I just want to know the truth.
诺拉妮 我这么打算
Noelani, here's what I'm gonna do.
我会让奎茵去那帮助你解决这件事
I'm gonna send Quinn down there to help you out with this.
无论发生了什么 我们都要打破砂锅问到底
Whatever's going on, we're gonna get to the bottom of it.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
不用客气
Yeah, of course.
老大
Hey, boss.
你得来这里看看
Something you got to see here.
新鲜血迹
Fresh blood.
我们知道了船长开过枪
We know the captain fired his weapon.
所以如果他射中其中一个海盗
But what if he hit one of these pirates,
而他们的同伙就扔下他等死呢
and that guy's crew left him for dead?
如果是我 我大概会躲起来
If it was me, I'd probably hide.
他也许还在这艘船上
He might still be on the ship.
对 我们分头行动 分区搜查
Yeah, we got to split up into search parties.
如果这家伙还在船上 我们就得找到他
If this guy's still on the ship, we got to find him.
收到
Copy that.
没人
Clear.
前进
Moving.
-没人 -前进
- Clear. - Move.
前进
Moving.
没人
Clear.
抱歉我们不得不取消约会
Hey... sorry we had to cancel our date.
现在说这事吗 小朱 你真得好好考虑下时机
Now? Really, Joons, you have to work on your timing.
好吧
Fair enough.
其实 我很期待约会
To be fair, I was kind of looking forward to it.
我也是
Me, too.
塔妮 塔妮
Tani! Tani!
老大 老大
Boss! Boss!
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!?
是塔妮 她被困在里面了
Tani, she's stuck inside!
数三下一起用力 开始
Okay. On three, on three, here we go.
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
塔妮
Tani!
找到他了
Found him.
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah, you don't say.
对象是一位87岁的男性
Subject is an 87-year-old male,
外表无可见创伤
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表