他为什么要这么做
What the hell would make him do this?
你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我显然解释不了
I obviously can't.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
他这么做肯定是有原因的
Well, there's got to be a reason why he did it.
因为他参与了
Because he's involved.
-他现在为山口组卖♥♥命了 -我给亚当打电♥话♥
- He's working for the Yakuza now. - I'm calling Adam.
是他
It's him.
你在做什么
What are you doing, man?
卢 听我说 我去把希奥邦带回来
Lou, listen to me. I'm going to get Siobhan back,
但我必须把远藤给他们
but to do that I have to give them Endo.
所以你就带走他了
So you just took him?!
你没想过把你的小计划告诉我们吗
You didn't think to loop us in on your little plan?
你在拿我侄女的性命开玩笑
That's my niece's life you're playing with!
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I'm aware.
听着 必须这样做
Look, it had to be done this way.
他们只跟我做交易
They'll only deal with me.
如果他们怀疑五零特遣队参与
If they even suspect Five-0 is involved,
他们不会犹豫的 卢 他们会杀了她
they won't hesitate, Lou-- they'll kill her.
但我不会让它发生
But that's not going to happen.
我会短♥信♥你们碰头的地址
I'm going to text you where to meet me.
等你们到那的时候
By the time you make it out there,
我会把她平安带回
I'll have her back safely.
-你最好是 -我知道
- You better. - I know.
你知道吧
Look, you know
我已经怀疑亚当一段时间了
I've had my doubts about Adam for a while now.
但如果他说他有安排 我的直觉还是信他
But if he says he has a plan, my gut says he's gonna deliver.
我把原话也跟你说一遍
Well, I'm gonna tell you just like I told him.
他最好是
He better.
因为如果他也有参与
'Cause if he's mixed up in any of this,
或者他的行动
or if Siobhan ends up getting hurt
让希奥邦受伤
because of this move he just made,
我告诉你 我发誓
I'm telling you, hand to God,
他走不出那片森林
he ain't comin' out of them damn woods.
她先走
She walks first.
走到中间 我再让他过去
Out to the middle. Then I send him.
快
Right now!
希奥邦 走
Siobhan, walk.
你很走运 孩子
You lucked out, kid.
她还活着 所以你也能活
She's alive, so you get to live, too.
现在走吧 不准停
Now, walk. And do not stop.
对 希奥邦 继续走
That's right, Siobhan, just keep walking.
来
Come on.
这里就是亚当说的
Right around here's where Adam told me...
碰头地点
to meet him.
卢
Lou.
邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie!
卢叔叔
Uncle Lou!
卢叔叔
Uncle Lou.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
听我说
You listen to me.
下一次你要找男朋友的话
The next time you decide to go out and get yourself a boyfriend,
你要告诉我
you tell me...
我可以去查他
so I can check him out and see
看看他够不够格和我侄女谈恋爱
if he's good enough for my niece.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我爱你 卢叔叔
I love you, Uncle Lou.
走吧
Let's go.
你没事吧
You all right?
麦格瑞特家
给 好孩子
Yeah, good boy.
你要喝咖啡吗
Hey. You want some coffee?
我要渴死了 我要先喝水
No. I feel like I'm a hundred. I got to hydrate first.
早饭怎么了吗
What, uh, what's going on with breakfast?
没什么 你起晚了 我就把你的早饭给艾迪了
Not much. You're late, so I gave your breakfast to Eddie.
挺好笑的 但我想你应该没在开玩笑
I'd say that that's funny, but I don't think you're kidding.
-我看着像在开玩笑吗 -没有
- Do I look like I'm kidding? - u202dNo.
我一脸严肃 刚接了杜克的电♥话♥
This is not my joking face. I just got a call from the Duke.
他们去仔细查了远藤在学院里的活动
They did a deep dive into Endo's time at the academy.
那孩子在学院里
That kid, while he was there,
黑进了火奴鲁鲁警局的中♥央♥数据库
hacked into HPD's central database.
他们还在查
They're still trying to figure out
哪些数据泄漏了
how much data was actually compromised.
你知道这意味着什么吧
Well, you know, uh, what this means, right?
我知道 可能是远藤
Yeah, I do. Endo could be the reason
让山口组知道我们要去查那个埋尸点
the Yakuza is up on us knowing about that burial ground.
有可能 你还是觉得是亚当
Could be. You-you still think that Adam,
他都去把希奥邦带回来了
after what he did getting Siobhan out of there,
你还是觉得他和他们是一伙的吗
you think that he's still working with those people?
你可以哼一声表示"是" 两声表示"否"
You can grunt once for yes or twice for no.
怎么了 你今天早上已经聊了很多了
What, y-you're quite the conversationalist this morning.
我最好去和狗聊聊
I'm better off talking to the dog.
无意冒犯 艾迪
No disrespect, Eddie. u202d
帮个忙 下次别吃我的早餐了
Do me a favor, don't eat my breakfast next time, huh?
帮个忙 别欺负我的狗
Do me a favor, don't shame my dog.
我没欺负你的狗
I'm not shaming your dog.
我在帮你煎鸡蛋 好吗
I'm cooking you eggs, all right?
谢谢你 你不必这样的
Thank you. You don't have to do that.
不过既然你要做 我要吃炒蛋
But if you're gonna do it, I'll take scrambled.
-还要... -一点焦 对吧
- And I'd like... - And a little burnt, right?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - u202dYou're welcome.
我的承包商给我发信息了
Well, I got a... text from my contractor.
他说一切都...
He, uh, he told me everything's going...
屋子里都差不多了
going good over at the house.
-那很好啊 -是啊
- Well, that's good. - u202dYeah.
地板都铺好了 水管也好了
I got the floorboards back in, running water.
可以住了
It's livable.
很好
Good.
所以我很快可以搬出你家了 如果...
So I could probably get out of your space soon if...
他们刷漆了吗
They paint it yet?
刷漆了吗
Any paint?
他们还没刷
They didn't paint it yet, no.
没刷漆
No paint?
家具呢
Furniture?
-储藏室 -别闹了 好吗
- Storage. - Don't be crazy, all right?
你没法一边住一边看工人忙里忙外的
You're not gonna live in there with workmen running around.
就住这里 再住几周
Just stay here. Stay for another couple of weeks.
随你想住多久都行
You can stay here as long you want, you know that, right?
谢谢 我很感谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
不客气
You're welcome.
我会留下 可以遛遛狗
I'll stay, maybe to hang out with Eddie,
让它不那么孤单 因为你不太陪它
so he's not so lonely, 'cause you're not very good company.
你知道吧 炒蛋的时候
You know, uh, the eggs, um, you-you could burn 'em
不火化也可以炒熟的 你明白我的意思吧
without cremating them, you know what I mean?
要炒松散一点
You could keep a little fluff.
都满足你 不会让你失望的
You get what you get, and you don't get upset.
但如果你毁了我的蛋 我就会不开心了
I know, but I'm gonna be upset if you ruin my eggs.
不如你自己来炒
Why don't you come and cook your own eggs?
不要 我要你炒 你说了...
No, I want you to cook the eggs like you said you were...
我现在有点后悔
I think I'm regretting that decision now.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
我怎么回事 我看是你怎么回事
The matter with me? What's the matter with you?
-你为什么这么疯 -你才疯
- Why are you such a maniac? - You're a maniac.
-你才疯 你才疯 -我疯
- You're a maniac. You're a maniac. - u202dI'm a maniac?
我可以加培根吗
Can I have bacon?
-不给你吃培根 -为什么
- No bacon for you. - u202dWhy not?
因为我不...
'Cause I don't...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表