When I tell them why you did the things that you did,
他们或许会轻判你
they might go easier on you.
你会为我这么做吗
You would do that for me?
我会
I would.
只要你现在在有人受伤前 结束这一切
If you end this now, before anyone gets hurt.
你对印度的直觉
So, listen, your hunch about India--
是对的
you were right.
康姆西利被重新调任的一周前
A week before Khomsiri was reassigned,
发生了一起事故
there was an incident.
好 是什么事故
Okay. What was the incident?
不知道 文件是密封的
I don't know. File's been sealed.
我在找人帮忙
I'm trying to call in some favors.
截至目前还没进展
So far, nothing.
表哥 路上出现三辆休旅车
Cuz, three SUVs coming up the road.
什么 怎么可能
What? How possible?
没人知道这里
No one knows this place.
-史蒂夫 我得挂了 -丹尼 丹尼
- Steve, I got to go. - Danny. Danny.
来来来
Hey. Come on, come on, come on.
-我们得走了 -好
- We got to go. - Okay.
站住
Stop right there!
手举好
Keep your hands where they are.
两个都拷走
Cuff 'em both.
转过去
Turn around.
你怎么这么快就带我出来了
How'd you get me out so fast?
国♥务♥院♥不想搞大动静
Well, the State Department wanted to keep it quiet.
而我向杨保证
And, uh, I may have promised Yang
如果她不立刻释放你
that if she didn't release you immediately,
我就搞点大动静
I was gonna make a whole lot of noise.
他们有提是怎么找到我们的吗
Did they mention, uh, how they found us?
他们追踪了电♥话♥
They tracked the phone.
追踪了电♥话♥ 我用的是一次性手♥机♥
Tracked the phone? I was on a burner.
预付费的 卡玛科纳表弟的手♥机♥
Prepaid. Kamekona's cousin's phone.
他们监控的不是一次性手♥机♥ 丹尼
They weren't up on the burner, Danny.
他们监控的是总部
They were up on HQ.
在安全线上
On the secure line.
有点吓到我了
Which is... kind of terrifying to me.
洛雷娜会怎么样
All right. Well, what's-what's gonna happen with Lorena?
怎么样了
What's going on?
洛雷娜正在去机场
Lorena's on the way to the airport.
杨要把她送上去泰国的飞机
Yang is gonna put her on a plane to Thailand.
-我们不能让它发生 -我知道 丹尼
- Well, we can't let that happen. - I know that, Danny.
卢 我和丹尼在 我刚接他出来
Lou, hey. You got me and Danny. I just got him out.
-继续 -我很高兴报告
- Go ahead. - Well, I'm happy to report
我们刚刚解封了被害人的印度文件
that we just unsealed the victim's India file.
原来我们被杀的外交官一直在利用豁免权
Turns out our dead diplomat took advantage of his immunity
逃脱各种刑罚
to get away with all sorts of shady stuff.
最糟糕的一件是 他酒驾时
The worst of which: he struck and killed a woman
-撞死了一个女人 -是吗
- while he was driving drunk. - Really?
当地警方逮捕了他
Local authorities arrested him,
但由于他的外交状态
but due to his diplomatic status,
他最后逍遥法外
he ended up getting off scot-free,
而他们把一切都掩盖了下去
and they swept the whole damn thing under the rug.
所以他不是因为天气调任
So he wasn't transferred because of the weather.
没错 我在想那里的某人不愿意
Yeah, I'm thinking somebody back there wasn't willing
让他逍遥法外
to let him get away with what he did.
奎茵 帮我个忙
Hey, listen, Quinn, do me a favor.
快速查下被撞死的被害人的名字
Run a, uh... a quick search on the DUI victim's name, please.
好 看来我们还更进一步
Okay, looks like we have ourselves a perp.
是被害人的丈夫
It's the victim's husband.
他的名字是萨米尔·卡特里
His name is Sameer Khatri.
国土安♥全♥部♥的记录确认
DHS records confirm
卡特里先生几周前到达瓦胡岛
Mr. Khatri arrived on Oahu a few weeks ago.
足够找到外交官并完成自己的复仇计划了
Plenty of time to find that diplomat and plan his revenge.
移开你的车 快
Move your truck. Now.
我们刚找到了杀死普林·康姆西利的凶手
We just ID'd Prin Khomsiri's killer,
我们马上会逮捕他
and we're gonna have him in custody soon.
也就是说车里的那个女人 她是无辜的
That means that the woman in that car-- she's innocent.
我告诉你 探长 洛雷娜·梅西
As you know, Detective, Lorena Massey
不再是美国公民 也就是说...
is no longer a citizen of our country, which means...
我们都知道这意味着什么
Yeah, we all know what that means.
而有件事你也要知道
Here's something you might not know.
好 在我们追查凶手时
Okay, when we were looking for this guy,
我们解封了康姆西利在孟买♥♥的任期间
we had to unseal a whole bunch of police records
很多的警方记录
from Khomsiri's time in Mumbai.
猜猜我们发现了什么
Guess what we found.
他有过肇事逃逸
This guy had DUIs,
他骚扰女性
he harassed women...
但最重要的是
But more-more importantly than any of that,
他向最高出价者出♥售♥签证
he was selling visas to the highest bidder.
一个泰国官员
You're talking about a Thai official
公然侵犯另一个国家的国♥家♥安♥全♥
flagrantly violating another country's national security.
那应该很有新闻价值吧
That's-that's got to be newsworthy, no?
我赌肯定很轰动
Bet your ass it's newsworthy.
如果事情曝光
And if that story were to come out,
可能会引起我们两国政♥府♥之间的摩擦
might cause some friction between our two governments.
你说是吧
Wouldn't you agree?
杀死康姆西利的凶手已经抓了
Khomsiri's killer is in custody.
他正在火奴鲁鲁警局认罪
He's at HPD giving his confession.
但愿他能开口
Let's hope this one sticks.
他的指纹和
Well, his prints match a partial
洛雷娜家门框上的一部分指纹匹配
from the doorframe in Lorena's house,
所以无法狡辩
so can't argue that.
老实说 我觉得他不会狡辩
Now, if we're being honest, I don't think he wanted to.
他已经得偿所愿 为老婆伸张正义
He got what he came for: justice for his wife.
等等
Wait. Mm.
那么
Well,
看是谁在情人节给爸爸打电♥话♥呢
look who's calling her pops on Valentine's Day.
小姑娘
Hey, little mama.
是啊 也祝你情人节快乐 宝贝
Yeah. Well, happy Valentine's Day to you, too, babe.
好
Okay.
他在吗
Hey. He here?
本周的巡逻模式保持不变
Patrol patterns are staying the same this week.
其实火奴鲁鲁警局在派
HPD's actually looking to shift
更多的警力去菲律宾人的地盘上
more resources to Filipino territory.
都在里面了
It's all in there.
你还好吗
You all right?
我要是你 我会担心自己
I were you, I'd worry about yourself.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
你搞的那件事
That stunt you pulled--
用远藤换那个女孩
using Endo to swap for the girl--
健二很不爽
Kenji was not pleased.
好吧 我也不怕健二
Yeah, well, I'm not afraid of Kenji.
但我感觉你怕
But I get the feeling you are.
我们都知道他深不可测
We both know how unpredictable he is.
更该说是不稳定
Unstable is more like it.
下周同一时间
Look, same time next week.
如果需要什么 我会提前打给你
I'll call you if we need anything before then, okay?
好
Right.
西村
Noshimuri,
小心
watch your back.
看谁来了
Oh, hey, look who decided to show up.
恭候多时
We've been waiting for you.
是啊 我都担心 兄弟
Yeah, I was worried, brother,
也许我们得去球场把你拉回来
maybe we had to bust you out of the big house.
是我邀请大家来
Did I invite everybody here
然后忘了吗 还是怎么回事
and forget about it or-or what's going on?
有可能 因为你老了
Well, it's possible, because you're old now.
你好 布鲁克
Hi, Brooke.
-你好啊 -我很好 你呢
- Hey. How you been? - I been good. You?
也很好
Good.
很高兴在学校以外的地方见到你
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表