-爸爸 -尽管没怎么对你说过
- Dad? - I didn't say it enough.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
爸爸 爸爸 不不不
Dad? Dad! No, no, no!
-乔 乔 -没事的 史蒂夫
- Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe. - It's all right, Steve.
我为你成为了这样的人
I couldn't be prouder...
感到无比自豪
of the man you've become.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
妈
Mom!
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
你若要继续追查下去 孩子
You continue to go down this road, son,
你得问问自己 还有多少人会因此丧命
you got to ask yourself: how many more lives is that gonna cost?
很快 你就要决定
And pretty soon, you're gonna need to decide
自己是什么样的人
what kind of man you are.
你就像是我儿子一样 史蒂夫
You're the closest thing I ever had to a son, Steve.
我没想伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
希望今后有一天你能明白
I just hope someday you can understand.
别像我等这么久才找到一个人
Don't wait as long as I did to find someone.
我不希望你也这样
I don't want that to happen to you.
我爱你
I love you.
《天堂执法者》
第十季 第二十集
早
Morning.
早
Good morning.
太多了吧
Wow, that's a lot.
-太多 -对
- A lot? - Yeah.
我原以为会听到
I was maybe going for, you know,
贴心 周到 浪漫这样的话
sweet, thoughtful, romantic.
"摆得不错"我觉得都可以
I would have even taken, "Hey, nice spread."
不是的 挺好的 确实不错
Yeah, no, it's-it's really nice. It's nice.
只是 因为...
I just-- 'cause...
我一般就上班路上买♥♥杯咖啡
You know, I just grab a coffee on the way to work.
对 因此你还经常迟到
Yeah, yeah, and you're usually late because of it.
我不该留你过夜的
I shouldn't have asked you to stay over.
等等 跟这个有什么关系
Wait, what does that have to do with anything?
我有自己的习惯 我...
I just have a routine, and I-I'm...
习惯享受个人空间
used to my own space,
而且...
and...
可能我们 进展太快了
Maybe we're just... we're moving too fast.
好吧
All right.
我会收拾好的
I'll clean up.
我来帮忙
Well, I'll help.
我来就行
Hey, I-I got it.
麦格瑞特家
朱尼尔 你在家吗
Junior, you home?
你真该换成单一产地咖啡豆了
You really have to start using single-origin coffee beans.
混合豆的味道真是侮辱感官
This mixed blend stuff assaults the senses.
还好你长得可爱 艾迪
Boy, it's a good thing you're cute, Eddie,
因为你看门失败
'cause you fail as a guard dog.
它一见我就知道我很友善
He knows a friendly face when he sees one.
它很喜欢杰勒德叔叔的 是吧
And he just loves his Uncle Gerard, don't you?
是吧 就是
Don't...? Yes, you do.
就是
Yes, you do.
拜托别这样 艾迪 走吧 走吧
You-- please, please don't do that. Eddie, beat it. Let's go.
出去
Out.
赫希 你闯入我家是为什么
Hirsch, you broke into my house? Why?
没人应门 门也没锁
Well, no one came to the door, which was unlocked.
说实话 我挺担心
Frankly, I was worried.
谢谢你来看我们
Thank you for the welfare check.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
不是 我跑步不爱带钥匙
No, I don't like to run with my keys.
丹尼跟他孩子过春假去了
Danny's on spring break with his kids,
朱尼尔没在家睡 所以...
and Junior slept somewhere else, so...
我赌我知道是在谁家睡
I bet I know who it is.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我叔叔奥斯卡刚做了心脏手术
My Uncle Oscar just had heart surgery.
-好 -他78岁
- Okay. - He's, uh, 78,
自己照顾自己很困难 所以...
and managing on his own is getting difficult, so...
他就搬来和我住
he's moving in with me.
好 我知道
Okay, I know.
在你表扬我慷慨大度之前
Before you go off on my generosity,
这是我欠他的
I owe it to the guy.
他对我的成长影响很大
He had a huge impact on me as a kid.
我的本领都是他教的
He taught me all the essentials--
撬锁 偷钱包
lock-picking, pickpocketing,
如何完成完美的骗局
how to pull off a flawless con job...
很好 所以我们应该谢谢的人是他
Good, so he's the one we should thank.
现在我可是模范公民
I'm a model citizen these days, but
但我叔叔 我不太确定
my uncle, uh... well, I'm not so sure.
其实吧
See,
搬家工人把奥斯卡的东西搬过来后
when the movers dropped off Oscar's boxes,
我开始取出一些物品整理
I started, uh, unpacking a little bit.
然后我发现了这个
And, uh... I found this.
-这是什么 -是个古董鼻烟盒
- What is that? - It's an antique snuffbox.
它值不少钱
It's worth, uh... quite a bit.
"不少钱"是多少
How much is "quite a bit"?
我觉得值好几十万
I'd say... several hundred... thousand.
-什么 -而且...
- Excuse me? - And, uh...
鉴于奥斯卡的犯罪史
given Oscar's history of criminal ventures,
我有点怀疑这是...
I have a sneaking suspicion that it's, um...
非法获得的
ill-gotten.
好 那我们就去逮捕你的叔叔
All right, let's go arrest your uncle.
我知道诉讼时效是六年
I-I know the statute of limitations is six years,
所以他现在没事了
so he's in the clear.
但你要是能查查火奴鲁鲁警局的档案
But if you could look at the, uh, HPD archives and maybe
看看是否有人报失这个盒子
see if someone reported the box stolen,
那我至少能把这盒子
and then at least I can return the box
-还给它的合法主人 -没错
- to its rightful owners. - Right.
对 对
Right, right.
要是没人报失
And if there's no report,
你就可以把它卖♥♥给出价最高者
you could sell it to the highest bidder.
照顾老人可不便宜
Hey, elder care is not cheap.
好吧 我会让塔妮马上去查
Okay, I'll-I'll have Tani on this right away.
谢谢你 史蒂夫
Oh, thank you, Steve.
好 我是麦格瑞特
Yeah. McGarrett.
对 不 不 不
Yeah. No, no, no.
我会尽快派人过去
I'll get some people down there as soon as possible.
好的 谢谢
Of course. Thanks.
看看
All right, figure this.
有个无名死者
We got a dead John Doe.
他没有身份证 我们的唯一证据是
No ID, the only evidence we have is that
卸胎棒 千斤顶和嵌着一枚钉子的瘪轮胎
tire iron, that jack, and that flat tire with a nail in it.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
诺拉妮
Hey, Noelani.
有什么发现吗
What you got here?
情况非常明了
Pretty straightforward.
他被枪射穿了左心室
Single shot through the left chamber of the heart.
当场死亡
Died instantly.
这家伙的轮胎没气了
So, guy gets a flat tire,
停下来换轮胎 有人来了
pulls over to change it, someone stops
抢了他的车和钱包
and jacks him for his car and wallet.
对 但这不是一起独♥立♥事故
Yep. Only this is not an isolated incident.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you know?
因为据火奴鲁鲁警局
Because, according to HPD,
这些抢劫案是由所谓的
these robberies are being perpetrated
"修胎大盗"实施的
by what they're calling "the Fix-a-Flat Robbers."
是两个袭击机场租车公♥司♥的家伙
Two guys who hit airport rent-a-car companies.
他们瞄准一辆车后 在其轮胎上钉一枚钉子
See, they target a car, stick a nail in the tire,
车被游客租走后
car gets rented, tourist drives off,
他们就跟着那辆车的游客
they follow that tourist.
等轮胎没气时
Once the tire goes flat...
他们就洗劫游客
These guys rob the tourists for everything they have.
但这次他们升级到谋杀了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表