Adam has the number. He's sending it over.
已经上传号♥码 正在追踪
Trace is up and running.
好了 打电♥话♥吧
All right, make the call.
你是谁
Who's this?
赫克托 我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Yeah, Hector. This is Commander Steve McGarrett.
没想到这么快就又能跟你对话了
Didn't expect to hear from you again so soon.
听着 我知道你抓了西尔维亚和马努
Well, look, I know you got Sylvia and Manu.
我希望她们都没事
I certainly hope that they're okay.
我还知道 你现在正指望着
I also know that you're counting on the fact
杀了你兄弟的那个家伙有良心
that the guy who killed your brother
会为了救出这个女人和孩子
has enough conscience to show up
出现在你的面前
for this woman and child right now.
为什么我们不聊聊你不知道的事
Why don't we talk about what you don't know?
杀了你兄弟的这个家伙
That they guy who killed your brother
其实现在已经被我拘捕了
is actually in my custody right now.
他是名擅离职守的海军
He's a Marine wanted for going AWOL.
追踪情况怎么样了
Where are we at with the trace?
我查到地点了 地点是
I've got a location. Call's coming in from...
巴基斯坦 拉合尔市
Lahore, Pakistan.
这怎么可能
That makes sense.
所以他在你手里
So you have him.
这就意味着
That means whatever happens
这对母子的命运现在掌握在你手中了
to the mother and her son is in your hands now.
现在追踪结果显示希腊 雅典
Now it's saying Athens, Greece.
他在通过代理服务器打电♥话♥
He's running the call through a proxy server.
好 等一下 情况是这样的 赫克托
Okay. Hold on. So here's what's gonna happen, Hector.
那个家伙 他要进军事监狱
This guy-- he's going to a military prison,
将会消失很长一段时间
and he's going away for a long time.
你得放过这两名人♥质♥
You're gonna let these hostages go free.
不可能 除非你将他送到我手里
No. That doesn't happen until he is delivered to me.
下午五点
5:00 P.M.
罗娜劳路
Lonolau Road.
水库前方半英里
Half mile past the reservoir.
他得一个人来 麦格瑞特 警♥察♥不许跟来
He comes alone, McGarrett, no cops.
否则 那个女人和她的孩子 都得死
Otherwise, that woman and her kid... are dead.
再打给他 告诉他我们交换人♥质♥ 快
Call him back. Tell him we'll make the exchange. Now.
就算我们可以将你置于如此危险的境地
Even if we were allowed to put you in that kind of danger,
也不能保证
there's no guarantee
赫克托会把西尔维亚和马努交出来
that Hector's gonna hand over Sylvia and Manu.
我们得试试
Well, we have to try.
我们说的可是无辜的母子
That's an innocent woman and her child we're talking about.
我们清楚这一点
Yeah, we're aware of that.
一定还有别的办法
There's got to be another way.
你觉得你能和这家伙讲道理吗
You think you're gonna be able to reason with this guy?
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting time here.
我理解你觉得要为这些人的生命负责
I understand you feel responsible for the lives of these people,
但你要知道我们会尽全力
but you have to know that we're gonna do everything we can
把她们救出来
to get them out of there.
我明白你不想让人
Look, I know you don't want to put
冒送命的风险 但他主动要求了
somebody's life in danger, okay, but he volunteered.
这是其一 其二...
That's number one. Number two--
如果你是他 你也会这么做的
it's the same thing you would do if you were in his shoes.
我们得带着他过去
Okay, we got to take him,
我们得想个办法
and we got to figure out a way
把人♥质♥救出来而不必把他交出去
to get the hostages back without letting him go.
-好吧 好 -好
- Okay. Okay. Right? - Right. Right.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
-麦格瑞特少校 -什么事
- Commander McGarrett? - Yeah.
英格拉姆上尉
Captain Ingram.
根据海军陆战队逃兵抓捕中心的命令
By order of the Marine Corps Absentee Collection Center,
我们前来拘押科尔中士
we're here to take Sergeant Cole into custody.
科尔中士
Sergeant Cole.
-这名字我没印象啊 你呢 -没有
- Name doesn't ring a bell. You? - No?
你比对他的指纹时 我们系统可有提示
'Cause it rang some bells in our system when you ran his prints.
这样啊 跟你说啊 英格拉姆上尉
Uh-huh. Okay, yeah, I'll tell you what, uh, Captain Ingram.
不如我们俩到我办公室去
Why don't you and me, uh, step into my office here,
我们谈一谈如何
we'll talk about this a little bit?
没什么可谈的 少校
Nothing to talk about, Commander.
马上把科尔交出来 否则这个友好的谈话
Produce Cole right now, or this friendly conversation turns
会变成你我都不想看到的麻烦
into a headache neither of us wants.
你是在威胁我
Are you threatening me?
我知道你 少校
I know who you are, Commander,
我可不会威胁你
and I'd never do that.
但我可以向你保证 州长不会
But I can assure you, the governor's not
帮助你的
gonna help you with this.
这个命令是司令亲自下的
This order came from the commandant himself.
作为时不时还会穿起军装的人来说
And as someone who still wears a uniform on occasion,
你明白这意味着什么
you know what that means.
是这样 我们没办法把科尔交出来
Oh, h-here's the thing. We-we can't hand Cole over.
如果交了 有人就会死了
Um, if we do that, people are gonna die.
我...
I, uh...
恐怕我们别无选择 丹尼
I don't think we have a choice in this one, Danny.
这边走
This way.
我们要怎么办
So what's the plan?
不知道
I don't know.
我不想伤你
I don't want to hurt you.
就这样了
So, that's it then?
就那么把他交出去了
We just handed him over?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
这样的话 我们把西尔维亚和马努救出来的
All right, well, there goes any leverage we had
筹码就没了
to get Sylvia and Manu back.
我们得马上给赫克托打电♥话♥
We need to call Hector back right now.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
想办法争取一点时间
Try to buy some more time.
对不起 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是...
We're sorry, you have reached a number...
他把电♥话♥扔了
He dumped the phone.
赫克托三十分钟后就会去交换地点
Hector's gonna be at the drop in 30 minutes.
如果我们不到 西尔维亚和马努就会被杀死
If we don't get there, Sylvia and Manu die.
刘中士
Sergeant Liu.
好
Okay.
你们恐怕不信
Well, you're not gonna believe this.
林肯·科尔刚刚逃跑了
Lincoln Cole just escaped from custody.
真够快的
Wow, that didn't take long.
也许不是坏事
It might not be terrible.
这意味着什么
What does this mean?
我告诉你这意味着什么
I'll tell you what it means.
宪兵不知道他要去哪 可我们知道
The MPs don't know where he's going, but we do.
把你的上衣掀开 证明你没带武器
Lift up your shirt to show me you're not armed.
然后你往这边走
Then you start walking.
我有武器
I am armed.
在我看到那母子俩之前 我什么都不会做
And I'm not doing anything until I see the woman and her son.
你觉得你有筹码是吗
So you think you have leverage, huh?
好
Okay.
我们可以按你说的玩
We can play it your way.
别做蠢事
Don't try anything stupid.
放她们往这边走 我就开始走过去
Send them this way, I'll start heading to you.
一旦我确定她们安全了 我就把枪放下
As soon as I know they're safe, I'll drop the gun.
继续走
Keep going.
别停下 别往回看
Don't stop, don't look back.
快走 宝贝
Come on, baby.
继续走
Keep walking.
这是为了我弟弟
This is for my brother.
快 进车里
Come on, hurry! Get in the car!
朱尼尔 我们被压制了
Junior, we're pinned down.
你没事吧
You all right?
我觉得这家伙可能比你还疯狂
I think this guy might be crazier than you.
我觉得你可能说得对
I think you might be right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他留下
He stays.
少校
Commander.
长官 谢谢 谢谢
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表