那你还有更好的主意吗
Well, do you have a better idea?
杰克逊 好兄弟
Jackson, my man.
我不得不承认
I got to admit,
当我听说你被条子在突袭中被杀了时
when I heard the feds killed you in that raid,
我还挺难过的
I was pretty bummed.
尽管我们这几年来一直不和
Much as we've beefed over the years,
但你确实一直让我保持了警觉
you always did keep me on my toes.
再加上
And plus,
我真的很想亲自动手杀了你
I really wanted to be the guy that put you in the ground.
多亏了你弟弟 这件事马上要成真了
And thanks to your brother, that's gonna happen.
还是条件反射地怕我啊 莫雷诺
Still haven't gotten a handle on those nerves, Moreno.
他一直就是个胆小怕事的混♥蛋♥
He always was one jumpy S.O.B.
好吧 不要开枪
Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
这也太便宜他了
This is too easy.
我知道该怎么处置他
I got plans for this one.
把他弄到我的吉普车上
Get him in the jeep.
-找掩护 -行动 五零特遣队 放下武器
- Take cover! - Move, move! Five-O, drop your weapons!
谢谢
Thanks.
我们来了 小朱
We're coming, Joons.
慢一点
Easy...
稳住
Hold it steady.
好了 一切顺利
Okay, we're good. We're good.
小朱 醒一醒
Joons, come on.
小朱 醒醒
Joons. Hey. Come on.
我们走吧 小朱 我带你离开这
Let's go, Joons. Come on. I'm getting you out of here.
我来带你回家
I'm taking you home.
好了 抓紧 小朱
All right, hold on, Joons.
好了 拉我们上去 快快快
Okay. Okay! Pull us up! Go, go, go!
好 把她拉上来 拉她上来
All right, bring her up, guys. Bring her up, bring her up.
好吧 太奇怪了
Okay, this is weird.
威尔考克斯不可能比我们快这么多
Wilcox couldn't have gotten that much of a head start.
除非他跑步速度惊人
Well, not unless he's got incredible foot speed,
尤其他还是个癌症患者
especially for a guy with cancer.
-有发现了 -找到了
- Got something. - Here we go.
是迈克和谢拉
It's Mikey and Shayla.
真是一对短命鸳鸯
That was a short-lived romance.
尸体摸上去已经凉了 也就是说
Bodies are cold to the touch, which means
他们已经死了至少二十分钟了
it's been at least 20 minutes since they were killed.
所以威尔考克斯可能早走了
So Wilcox could long gone.
各位 听我说 趁我们都聚在这
Hey, guys, listen. While we're all here,
我只是想借此机会说
I just want to take this opportunity to say,
干得漂亮
great job.
我们抓捕了一大批坏蛋
We locked up a bunch of bad guys.
有可能他们中的一些人能被用去抓更多的坏人
Hopefully some of them are gonna roll on other bad guys
诸如此类 谢谢你们
and so on and so forth, so thank you.
谢谢你们 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
现在 我想顺着这个话题说一下
Now, uh, just rolling off of that,
脑震荡还没好 我也不知道该说什么了
I'm-a blame this concussion for not having the right words,
不过 谢谢你们
but, thank you, guys.
我真的欠你们一个很大的人情
I really owe you guys a lot.
不 你不欠我们什么
No, you don't owe us anything.
我们很高兴你没事了
We're just happy you're okay.
刚刚收到杜克的短♥信♥
Yo, just got a text from Duke.
"海岸警卫队在卡内奥赫湾边发现一艘倾覆船只"
"Coast Guard recovered a capsized boat near Kaneohe Bay."
"船主已将船只报失"
"Owner reported the vessel stolen."
这个地方离威尔考克斯最后出现的地方很近
Well, that's very close to where Wilcox was last seen.
假设是他偷走的 你觉得他淹死了没
Well, assuming he took it, do you think he drowned?
那就好了 但也没必要这么咒人家
That'd be nice. You can't bet on that, thought.
没错 我到现在还不敢相信
Yeah, me, neither. I still can't believe
弟弟试图偷走哥哥的生意
that little brother tried to steal big bro's business
拐走嫂子 还把他出♥卖♥♥♥给了仇家
and his lady and then sell him to his enemies.
这弟弟也太不讲人情了
That-that's harsh.
看来威尔考克斯比人们夸赞的要聪明多了
It appears Wilcox is a lot smarter than people gave him credit for.
尽管我喜欢聊工作 我真的喜欢
You know, as much as I love shop talk-- and I do--
但我们能别聊了吗
can we stop with it already, please?
那边闻起来好香啊
It's smelling good out here.
老大 你给我们准备了什么
Chief, what you got over there for us?
我烤了些热狗
I got some dogs,
一些世界闻名的麦格瑞特汉堡
some, world-famous McGarrett burgers
还有一些从肉店买♥♥的牛里脊
and a little sirloin I picked up from the butcher.
牛排不要烤太久了
Don't overcook the steak.
如果烤太久了 就会失去它本身的美味
You overcook it, it defeats its own purpose.
请给我五分熟的
I'll have mine medium-rare, please.
不 这里 这里的牛肉不是给你的
No, there's no... there's no steak for you.
这里就一块牛肉 是给
There's one steak. It's for...
艾迪的 没错
Edward, right here. ?
艾迪不吃狗粮吗
Eddie doesn't eat kibble?
它有很多狗粮 但今天它是英雄
He's got plenty of kibble, but he's a hero today.
它戴上了护目镜
I mean, this-this kid put goggles on
然后钻进了乱石堆里
and went into the trenches and
救了很多人
saved a bunch of people.
它应该得到一块牛肉 它是我的好伙计
He gets a steak. He's my man.
-应该得到一块牛肉 -怎么了
- Gets a steak. - Yeah?
这件事我没有意见
Well, I don't have any arguments with that.
小英雄今天从坍塌的隧♥道♥中
I mean, that little hero helped rescue nine people
帮忙救了九个人
from a collapsed tunnel.
还帮你躲过了炸♥弹♥
And helped save your ass from a bomb.
它值得一块牛排
He deserves a steak.
但是我想说的是 我又不是光睡觉了
But what... I-I mean, I didn't just, like, take a nap.
我们也干了很多活啊
I mean, we did a lot of stuff, too.
扳倒了很多坏人
We, you know, took down a lot of bad guys.
但没事
But no, it's fine.
给我来一个味道不怎么样的汉堡吧
I'll have a, an under-seasoned burger.
味道不怎么样
Under-seasoned?
好 不如这样
Okay, how about you,
你去多吃点味道巨好的面包
go and help yourself to some heavily-seasoned bread
再来点花生酱 自己做个三明治吧
and peanut butter, make yourself a sandwich?
-这样如何 -挺好
- How about that? - Nice.
他连果冻都不给你 兄弟
He didn't even offer you jelly, man.
真是无情
That's cold.
你想要再来点酒吗
Do you want a refill?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
干什么 怎么了
What? What?
那是什么眼神 别这么看我
What is that? Don't do that look.
我只是好心
I'm being nice.
那个家伙脑袋受伤了
The guy has a head injury.
我什么都没说
I-I didn't say a thing.
你们看 我还有足底按♥摩♥服务呢
You know what? I get foot rub.
-看看 -不要
- Look at these... - No.
你真恶心
Okay. You're gross.
你住在这
You live here,
你知道冰箱在哪
you know where the fridge is.
-你跟史蒂夫一起住 -对
- Oh, you live here with Steve? - Yeah.
真没想到
Well, that's impressive.
我从来没和我的同事这么要好过
I've never liked any of my coworkers enough
连下班后一起去喝酒都没有
to even grab a beer with them after work,
更别提一起住了
let alone share a house with them.
出现那样的情况
That might be saying
可能更有可能是你同事的原因 不是你
something more about your coworkers than you.
说得好
Touché.
收到 谢谢
Copy that. Thank you.
非常感谢 再见
Thank you very much. Bye-bye.
是拆弹小队打来的电♥话♥
That was the bomb squad.
被放在我家的爆破装置
They just finished analyzing the device
他们已经分♥析♥完了
that was left in my house.
没有指纹 没有DNA 什么都没有
No fingerprints, no DNA, nothing.
拆弹小队怎么说都行
The bomb squad can say whatever they want.
我们心知肚明是卡伦
We know it's Cullen, man.
如果你是对的
Well, if you're right,
你知道他一定会再次尝试的
you know he's gonna try it again.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表