就给她打电♥话♥ 你可以帮忙遛艾迪
If you have an emergency, you walk Eddie,
也许你们可以一起遛狗
and maybe one time you walk the dogs together.
我是个专家 我来解决问题
I'm a pro-- I solve problems.
-很好 -我是麦格瑞特
- This is good. - McGarrett.
不 不行 我现在很忙
No. No, I can't, actually, 'cause I'm tied up right now.
但是威廉姆斯探长可以
But Detective Williams can be--
把地址发给他 他马上就过去
No, he can be right there. If you just text him the address.
对 号♥码没变
Yep, same number.
谢谢 当然 谢谢
Thank you. Absolutely. Thank you.
有任务 搭档
Duty calls, pal.
-让别人去 -我派你过去
- Send someone else. - I'm sending you.
我在这能帮上忙
I'll be helpful.
快去
You're it.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
麦格瑞特发了消息
Hey. McGarrett messaged
他还和艾迪在兽医那里 怎么了
he's still at the vet with Eddie. What happened?
简单来说
Well, let's just say that, uh,
史蒂夫和艾迪被禁止进入狗狗公园了
Steve and Eddie are no longer allowed at the dog park.
早上好 各位
Morning, boys.
看看你 第一天上班就早早来到现场
Wow, look at you, early to the scene on your first day,
戴上了闪闪发光的新警徽
you got a shiny new badge there,
身上散发着充满希望的雄心
general vibe of hopeful ambition.
你以前也这样 现在是怎么了
This used to be you. What happened?
他不再是新人了
Well, he graduated from rookie,
所以不需要早到 也不用满怀希望
so he no longer has to be early or hopeful.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate that. Thank you.
不客气
You are very welcome.
911接警中心昨晚接到电♥话♥称
Okay, so 911 got a call last night
有一起疑似绑♥架♥案
about a potential kidnapping.
目击者看到一个少女被两个面罩男拖进货车
Witness saw a teenager get grabbed by two masked men in a van.
我猜就是这样的货车
I'm guessing the van looked something like this.
没错 警方发布了通缉令
Yup. BOLO went out.
今早一个晨跑的人看到血迹后报了警
Jogger called it in this morning after seeing the blood,
但是警♥察♥赶到后 发现了这个
but when the officers showed up, they found this.
真是出人意料
Well, that's, uh, that's a twist, isn't it?
如果这些人是绑匪的话 那个女孩在哪
Okay, so if these are the kidnappers, where's the girl?
-没找到她 -我们知道她是谁吗
- No sign of her. - All right, do we know who she is?
很遗憾 不知道 目击者没看清她的脸
Unfortunately, no. Witness didn't get a good view of her.
他说她大概十几岁 深色头发
He just described her as a teenager with dark hair,
没有符合这一描述的
and there haven't been any missing persons reports filed
女性失踪人口报告
for a female of any description.
这几个人呢 确定他们的身份了吗
Okay, what about these guys? We get an ID on them?
两个人有前科
Two of them have records.
一个因为袭击罪正在假释中
One's currently on parole for an assault charge.
另一个因为持枪抢劫进过监狱
The other did time for armed robbery.
第三个人没有犯罪记录
The third guy's clean.
货车的租车文件上就是他的名字
It's his name that's on the van's rental papers.
他在一个公♥寓♥楼做门卫
He works as a doorman at a condo building.
所以这是一起为了赎金的绑♥架♥
Okay, so it's a ransom play.
他们绑♥架♥了一个女孩 想赚一笔钱
These guys pick up a girl hoping for a quick payday.
这也可以解释为什么家人没有上报她失踪
That would explain why the family wouldn't report her missing.
绑匪可能威胁说如果报♥警♥的话
Kidnappers probably told them they'd kill her,
他们就杀了她
you know, if they got the cops involved.
所以我们可以假设
All right, so we can assume maybe, uh,
交赎金时出了岔子
drop goes sideways,
这些人死了 女孩逃走了 希望是这样
these guys end up dead, girl gets away, hopefully,
她的父母呢
What about the parents?
为什么他们事后没有报♥警♥
Yeah. Why didn't they report it after the fact?
也许他们想隐瞒什么
Probably 'cause they got something to hide.
看起来像是专业的袭击
You know, this looks like a professional hit.
在头部一击毙命 没有挣扎的痕迹
Clean head shots, no signs of struggle.
只有一个枪手
Single shooter?
初步的弹道报告显示
Preliminary ballistics indicate
所有子弹都来自同一把枪
that all kill shots came from a single weapon.
所以我们要找的也许并不是一个好心的路人
Right. So this is probably not a good Samaritan we're looking for.
我们要找的是一个职业杀手
No, we're looking for a trained killer.
情况怎么样
How'd it go?
情况怎么样 艾迪需要缝针
How'd it go? Eddie needs stitches.
我今晚去接他
I got to pick him up tonight.
我说的是那个漂亮的医生
All right, I was talking about the pretty doctor.
-我知道你想问这个 -她喜欢你
- I know what you meant. - She liked you.
她是在工作 她很专业
She was at work. She was being professional.
-你想要什么 -你有什么毛病
- What do you want? - What is with you?
为什么一提到女人你就有这么多规矩
Why you got all these rules when it comes to women?
在其它事情上你都表现得像是
You're like the most reckless human being on the planet Earth
地球上最鲁莽的人类
when it comes to everything else,
但一提到女人就变得循规蹈矩 为什么
but when it comes to women, you got rules. Why?
以慎重的不慌不忙的态度
What is the problem with a measured,
对待约会有什么问题吗
unhurried response to dating?
你在担心被拒绝吗
Are you worried you're gonna strike out?
因为你被拒绝一次 两次
'Cause you strike out, you strike out again,
三次 你可能会一直被拒绝
you strike out a third time, you might keep striking out,
但是你要坚持去尝试
but you keep moving forward, that's it.
你这是从个人经历中总结的经验吗
You speaking from personal experience?
我来给你讲一个小故事 很简短的故事
I'm gonna tell you a little story. It's a quick story.
11年级的时候
11th grade.
毕业舞会快到了 我当时很喜欢
Senior prom was coming up and I was obsessed
一个叫玛利亚·乔达诺的女生
with this girl named Maria Giordano.
已经到了年末 所以我得抓紧时间
It was the end of the year, so I had to hustle,
所以我迅速行动
so I-I made a quick move,
我直接闯进了广播站
I went ahead and broke into the P.A.booth
然后对全校广播
and I made an announcement to the entire school.
我说 "这是一个紧急通知"
I said, "This is an emergency.
"是校医院的紧急通知"
And i-it's an emergency for the nurse's office."
校医院
The nurse's office?
对 校医院
Yeah. The nurse's office.
我说 我马上需要心肺复苏
Okay? I said I-I need CPR immediately
因为玛利亚·乔达诺令我无法呼吸
'cause Maria Giordano took my breath away
如果她不和我一起去毕业舞会 我会死的
and if she didn't go to senior prom with me, I was gonna die.
你 你真的这么做了
You s-- you did that?
对 我做了
Yeah, I did that.
成功了吗
Did it work?
没有 没成功
No, it did not work. I, um...
玛利亚·乔达诺再也没和我说过话
I was never spoken to ever again by Maria Giordano,
但是她的好朋友珍妮·戈尔茨坦
but her good friend Jenny Goldstein,
觉得我的做法很有趣
she thought it was hysterical,
所以我和她一起去了舞会 我们玩得很开心
so I went with her. We had a great time.
我懂了 丹尼 但是就我个人来说
Yeah, I get it, Dan-- but for me, personally,
我更倾向于和另一个人相识再相知
I-I like to meet someone and-and organically
顺其自然地发展我们之间的感情
come to those feelings between me and another person.
你明白吗
You understand that?
而不是强人所难 这样不是也很好吗
Without forcing it. What's so bad about that?
没什么不好
Nothing is-is bad about that.
你和艾迪的关系就很好
You and Eddie have a-a beautiful relationship.
你们的纪念日快到了
Uh, you guys, u-uh, your anniversary's coming up soon.
老大
Chief?
他挂了你的电♥话♥ 是吗
Hung up on you, didn't he?
他不喜欢说再见
He doesn't like goodbyes.
查到什么了
What's going on?
我查看了绑匪的手♥机♥
Okay, so, I dumped the kidnappers' phones.
有个人在过去48小时里
One of them called the same number several times
给同一个号♥码打了好多个电♥话♥
over the past 48 hours.
这个号♥码属于
Turns out it belongs
市中心某银行的一个客户服务代表
to a client services rep at a bank downtown who handles
他主管他们的电汇和外币业务
the bulk of their wire transfers and foreign transactions.
火奴鲁鲁警局正把他带过来
HPD is bringing the guy in now.
一个专门负责货币交易的银行人员
A banker who specializes in moving money
与这些绑匪有关联
gets involved with the kidnappers.
你怎么想
What do you think?
老掉牙的故事 朋友
A story as old as time, my friend.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表