I mean, when I moved in a couple months ago, it wasn't like that.
所以我想是不是情况有变 发生了什么
So I wondered if maybe something changed, something going on.
我有很多心事
I got a lot on my mind.
就这样 好吗
That's it. Okay?
好吧 像我说过的
Okay. Well, like I said,
如果你想要谈谈的话 我一直在
I'm here if you want to talk, you know?
但是我现在我不想谈
And even when I don't to, huh?
我很感激 谢谢
I appreciate it. Thank you.
怎么了
What is it?
看起来他们在这里分头行动了
Looks like they split up here.
我觉得我知道原因
I think I know why.
别动
Don't move.
站起来
Stand up.
慢一点 转过来
Slow. Slow. Turn around.
铐了他 丹诺
Cuff him, Danno.
凯帕
Kaipo, brah.
丹诺 把他的对讲机拿来
Grab his radio, Danno.
听到枪声了 发生什么事了
Heard the shots. What's going on?
叫你呢 凯帕
All right, that's your cue, Kaipo.
告诉他 你看见了两名警♥察♥
You're gonna tell him you saw two cops,
你把他们都杀了
you shot 'em both.
不说 好吧
No? Okay.
接下来的两枪就不一定是朝天开的了 所以
Well, the next two shots might not be in the air, so...
你自己选吧
it's up to you.
雷叔叔
Hey, Uncle Ray.
我刚看见了两名警♥察♥
I just saw two cops, brah.
我把他们都干掉了
I took 'em both out.
很好 卸了他们的武器 我们小木屋见
Good. Grab their weapons and meet us at the cabin.
收到
Roger that.
干得好 那不如我们现在就去见雷叔叔吧
Good job. Why don't we go see Uncle Ray at the cabin now?
岛上只有很少几个地方
Only a few joints on the island,
愿意让人刷♥卡♥赌博
they will let you gamble on credit.
他们可不是好人
Them bad news, brah.
那些人每周都要抽成十个点
Those the kind of vultures who charge ten points a week.
相信我
And, trust me,
你付不起
you cannot pay,
那十个点的利滚利涨得飞快
those ten points outnumber your fingers so fast.
你认识在那些赌场工作的人吗
Do you know anyone who works at those games
或至少能进去赌场的人
or can at least get eyes on them?
当然 姐们
Come on, sistah.
我一向在下九流的地方有朋友
I always got friends in low places.
你知道杰克在我们第二次约会时带我去哪吗
You know where Jake took me on our second date?
奥利维亚的足球比赛
Olivia's soccer game.
大部分人会在约会几个月后
Most guys, they would've waited months
才把我介绍给他们的孩子
before they introduced me to their kid.
但是我跟他提到这一点的时候
And when I mentioned that to him,
他说他不想浪费时间
he said he didn't want to waste time.
奥利维亚一直是他的生活重心
Olivia was always gonna be the center of his world.
如果我不能接受这一点
And if I wasn't on board with that,
他宁愿早一点知道
he wanted to know sooner rather than later.
他是个非常好的爸爸
He can be such a good dad.
亲切 善良
Warm, kind.
富有爱心
Loving.
我一直希望我父亲身上有这些特质
All the things I always wished that my father was,
但是从来没实现过
but I never got from him.
也许这就是他如此吸引我的原因
I guess maybe that's why I was so drawn to him.
看
See?
向人分享心事也不是件坏事吧
Sharing isn't so bad, is it?
是奥利维亚
It's Olivia.
我该跟她说什么
What do I tell her?
告诉她你自己会想听到的
Just tell her what you'd want to hear.
奥利维亚
Olivia. Hey.
我们现在还没有找到他 不过...
No. We haven't found him yet, but, um...
我们已经找到关于他下落的可靠线索了
but I'm thinking that we have a good idea of where he might be.
没错
That's right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be okay.
我保证 我会随时通知你的
I'll keep you posted, I promise.
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
你应对得很好
You handled that great.
只希望一会我不用将刚才的话收回
I just hope I won't have to take it all back later.
树林那边有个小木屋
There's a cabin through the trees there.
里面有多少人
How many inside?
三个
Three.
我们去那边的石头后面找掩护
Let's take up cover behind those rocks over there,
看看能看见什么
see what we can see.
换弹匣
Changing!
移♥动♥
Moving.
-我子弹用完了 -我还剩三发
- I'm out. - I got three bullets left.
看到多少人了吗
What do we got?
我看到有七个人
I count seven of 'em.
七个人 三发子弹 真棒
Seven of 'em. Three bullets. That's great.
我有个计划
I got a plan.
真的吗
You do?
这个计划我会讨厌吗
Am I gonna hate it?
好了 计划是什么
All right, what's the plan?
拿着这个
Take this.
你可以用这三颗子弹 找个掩护
You can use the three bullets and lay down some cover.
好 那你要做什么
Oh, okay. What are you gonna do?
-我要随机应变了 -哇 你要随机应变
- I'm gonna improvise. - Whoa. You're gonna improvise?
这可不是什么计划
That's not a plan!
这是计划的反面 你个...
That's the opposite of a plan, you...
傻子
nincompoop!
在你们的右边 小心
On your right! Look out!
为什么你离开了那个小屋
Why'd you leave the cabin?
这可不在计划里面
That wasn't part of the plan.
你叫我要随机应变 所以我就随机应变了
Uh, no, you told me to improvise, so I improvised.
好吧
Fine.
我要你向我道歉
I want an apology
你叫我傻子
for calling me a nincompoop.
你就是个傻子
You're a nincompoop.
不客气
You're welcome.
你还好吗
You okay?
-还好 -那就好
- Yes. u202d- Good. Good.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你们两个到底是怎么做到这些的
How in the hell did the two of you do all of this?
我们随机应变
We improvised.
就你们两个人
The two of you?
这是个...很长的故事 我们没有子弹了
Yeah, it's a-a...long story. We ran out of bullets,
然后史蒂夫就用绳子做了些事情
and Steve did something with a rope.
事情的源头怎么样了
What about what started all this?
金子 怎么样了
The gold-- what happened to it?
我们搞定了
u202dWe got our hands
他们某个点的侦查员
on one of their scouts at one point.
他告诉我们他们会来这里藏匿金子
He, uh, told us they came up here to stash the gold.
当然 他们费了很大力气得到的金子
Of course, everything they went through to get it,
他们是不会还回来的
they weren't gonna give it back,
所以他没有告诉我们藏在了哪里
so, uh, he never told us where they put it.
所以你是说现在有价值数百万的
So you're saying that there's millions
金币藏在这里
of dollars worth of coins up here,
你们不知道具体♥位♥置
you don't know where it is?
史蒂夫把人都杀了 所以问不到人了
Steve killed everybody, so there's no one really to ask.
因为我有点太专注于保住我们自己的小命
'Cause I was kind of focused on saving our asses,
而不是上什么寻宝节目 你懂的
not getting us booked on Antiques Roadshow, but, you know.
我猜金子又要失踪个大概
Well, I guess that gold is just gonna stay lost for maybe
130年
another 130 years.
我们假定金子在这里的消息没有走漏
Assuming word doesn't get out that it's here,
这样的话 这座小山会涌入许多想要
in which case, these hills are gonna be
成为印第安纳·琼斯[夺宝奇兵]的人
crawling with wannabe Indiana Joneses.
听起来像是明天要担心的问题 但是现在
Well, it sounds like a problem for tomorrow. For right now,
我们要让你们下山
we need to get you guys down this mountain
这样的话我们能在天黑之前离开
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表