First cl... I don't need to fly first class.
能上飞机就行
I just need, you know, I just got to... get on a plane.
你到底在追求什么
What exactly is it that you're looking for?
平静
Peace.
你看
I mean, look at...
是我父亲
It was my father
让我回到了这个地方
that brought me back here...
并让我留了下来
and that kept me here.
我是说
I mean,
他是我留下来的原因
he's the reason I stayed here.
我当时得查清楚
I-I just had to figure out
他在调查什么
what it was that he was investigating
而之后...
and then I...
之后我才发现
then I learned
他其实知道我妈还活着
that he actually knew my mother was still alive,
而且...
and, uh...
那现在呢
So now what?
你打算像《功夫》里的主角一样[70年代经典美剧]You're gonna-you're gonna walk the earth
浪迹天涯追寻答案吗
like the dude from Kung Fu, searching for answers?
你打算怎么办
What-what are you gonna do?
差不多就那样吧
Something like that.
一切都会好的 你知道的
It's gonna be okay, man. You know that, right?
我不觉得一切都会好
You know, it doesn't feel like it's gonna be okay.
我感觉...
It feels like...
我最好的兄弟要离开我了
my main dude is leaving me.
事实就是这样
That's what's happening, you know.
这又不是永别
It's not goodbye forever.
最好别是永别
Better not be a forever goodbye.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你有手♥机♥ 对吧
You got a phone, right?
过来
Come on. Come here.
我要站起来吗
Gonna make me get up?
对 站起来
Yeah, get up.
过来
Come on.
好了
All right.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我也爱你
Love you too.
别害我去找你
Don't make me come looking for you.
我有两件事要告诉你
I got a couple things to tell you.
第一 我爱你 我会想你的
The first one is I love you and I'm gonna miss you, okay?
第二...
Second one is...
照顾好丹诺
look after Danno.
他会需要你的
He's gonna need you.
真的吗
Really?
你真觉得我们会
You thought we was gonna
允许你不告而别吗
just let you leave without saying goodbye?
还记得你救我一命那次吗
Remember that time you saved my life?
记得
Yeah.
不 你不记得 你知道为什么吗
No, you don't. You know why?
我们相遇时你就拯救了我
You saved my life when you met me.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
谢谢你总是看到我的闪光点
Thank you for always seeing the good in me.
你给了我的人生第二次机会
You gave me a second chance at this life.
我永远不会忘记这一点
I'll never forget that.
我会想你的 兄弟
I'll miss you, brother.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
天哪
Oh, my God.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我为你骄傲 孩子
I'm proud of you, kid.
真不敢相信你要走了
I can't believe you're going.
乖一点
Be good.
才不要
No.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for taking a chance on me.
你值得
You're worth it.
也谢谢你给我一个家
And for giving me a family.
希望你能找到你所追寻的东西
I hope you find what you're looking for.
谢谢你了 兄弟
Thank you, man.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
替我守住这个堡垒
Hold down the fort for me.
没问题
You got it.
各位
All y'all...
再见了
Aloha.
来日再会
A hui hou.
天哪
Oh, man.
发件人 丹尼
我已经开始想你了
这个位置有人了吗
This seat taken?
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
你好啊 水手
Hey, sailor.
是你吗
It was you?
你破解了密♥码♥
You cracked that cipher.
林肯联♥系♥了我
Lincoln, got ahold of me.
说你们需要帮助
Said you guys needed some help.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
那是自然
Well, he must be.
毕竟你把丹诺的车钥匙给他了
I mean, you gave him the keys to Danno's car.
我们可不能让丹尼·威廉姆斯开他自己的车
Well, I mean, we can't have Danny Williams drive his own car.
搞得好像他开过一样
Like he ever did.
你要坐下吗
You gonna sit down?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表