I heard you! All this time
想着我可以信任你呢 可我根本不能相信你
I'm thinking I can trust you, but I can't trust you.
你或者我爸都不行
Not you, not my father.
我谁都不能相信
I can't trust nobody.
你和他一样糟糕
And you just as bad as he is.
等一下 你♥爸♥爸是你这个不知感恩的家伙
Wait a minute, now. Your father is the only reason
能来这的唯一理由
your ungrateful ass is even here.
是他在拼尽全力
He's the one back there trying to keep you
阻止你毁掉自己的一生
from flushing your life down the toilet.
通过告诉你我在黑帮里还有把枪吗
By telling you I'm in a gang and I got a gun?
你到底是怎么回事 他是你♥爸♥爸 希奥邦
What the hell is the matter with you? He's your father, Siobhan.
而你在这里的这段时间
And I'm the one that's responsible for you
我是要对你负责的人
while you're out here.
他当然要把一切都告诉我了
Of course he told me everything.
那他怎么没告诉你
Then why didn't he tell you
我把枪交到凯兹大街的警♥察♥局了呢
that I took that gun to the police station on Kedzie?
他知道我交了的
He knows I did it.
是他把我送过去的
He's the one that took me down there.
我学校里的这个女同学
This girl at my school,
罗梅拉·布拉德利 是使徒小姐的成员
Romella Bradley, is in the Lady Apostles.
她一直在逼我的朋友蒂安娜加入她们
She's been pressing my friend Tianna to crew up with them.
她不愿意 有一天我发现罗梅拉
When she wouldn't do it, I found out Romella
要在放学后射杀蒂安娜
was gonna shoot Tianna after school one day.
我把枪从她的背包里偷了出来
I swiped that gun from her backpack.
她来找我算账
She came at me,
大概知道是我♥干♥的 但她们这些黑帮
pretty much knowing I did it, but ain't none of them
没有枪就不行了
gangbangers tough without a gun,
我揍了她一顿
and I beat her ass.
我就是这么被开除的
That's how I got expelled.
因为对我来说 保护我的朋友
Because protecting my friend meant more to me
比打球更重要
than playing ball,
我仍然这么想
still does.
邦妮 如果事实如此
Well... well, Bonnie, if that's the real story of what happened,
你为什么不...
why-why didn't you just, you know...
怎么
What?
告诉学校实情吗
Tell the school what happened?
因为他们根本不关心
Because they don't care.
他们眼里根本没有我们
They don't see us.
我们及格不及格 他们根本就不在乎
We pass, we fail, they don't give a damn about us.
我爸爸眼里也没有我
And my father don't see me either.
他所看见的就是利用我来实现他的梦想
All he sees is a chance to live out his dreams through me
因为他一直都没有成为职业球员
because he never made it to the pros.
而你
And you,
他 所有人都替我计划好了人生
him, everybody got my life planned out for me.
谁都不在乎我到底想要什么
Nobody cares about what I want.
邦妮 你想要什么
Bonnie, what do you want?
我想当警♥察♥ 卢叔叔
I want to be a cop, Uncle Lou.
因为你
Because of you.
我从五岁起就想当警♥察♥了
I wanted to be a cop s-since I was five years old.
小姑娘
Hey, girl.
我们得非常安静 因为妈妈正在睡觉呢
We have to be really quiet 'cause Momma's asleep, okay?
等一下
Wait a second.
妈妈在睡觉的时候 你是自己梳头发
Did you fix your own hair and get dressed by yourself
-并且穿衣服的吗 -是的
- when Momma was asleep? - Yes.
你什么时候变成大姑娘了
When did you get to be such a big girl?
听我说
I'll tell you what,
你想去卢叔叔家里
you want to go to Uncle Lou's house
-吃点东西吗 -想
- and get something to eat? - Yeah.
你知道卢叔叔家里什么东西都有
You know Uncle Lou got everything at his house,
而且萨曼莎也在
and Samantha's there.
我们会玩得很好的
We'll have a good time.
你的鞋子在哪儿 找到鞋子了吗
Where are your shoes? You have your shoes?
我来给你穿鞋子
Let me have your shoes.
我得把你抱起来
I got to pick you up.
你多重了 有200多斤吗
How much you weigh, about 500 pounds?
来吧 听着 你得保持安静
Come on. Listen, you got to be really quiet.
我来帮你拿着鞋子
Let me have your shoes.
我们要去卢叔叔家里
We gonna go over Uncle Lou's house,
卢叔叔给你做点好吃的
and Uncle Lou is gonna make that baby something to eat.
我永远忘不了那天晚上你带给我的安全感
I'll never forget how safe I felt with you that night.
是的 我也永远忘不了
Yeah, I'll never forget
知道你要和我们一起住
how happy Samantha was that you were
萨曼莎有多么高兴
coming to stay with us.
邦妮
Well, Bonnie...
如果你真的想要
if you really want to
进入执法机构工作
find your way into law enforcement,
我会帮你实现梦想的
then I want to help you get there.
怎么了
What?
那我父亲呢
What about my father?
你这个年纪已经可以做出自己的人生计划了
You're old enough to make your own plans for your life now.
等时机成熟
You know, when the time is right,
我会帮你说服你父亲
I'll help you square things with your father.
你不会又要开始哭了吧
You're not gonna start crying again, are you?
你刚才也在哭啊
You was crying, too.
才不是 才没有
No, no.
我刚才...
You know, I-I...
好吧 机灵鬼 我们走吧
All right, wise-ass, let's go.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in the car.
你才是真哭的那个 我只是眼里进了东西
You was the only one crying. I had something in my eye.
来吧 姑娘
Come on, baby.
给你介绍一下这些人 我这些有趣的同事
Introduce you to some of these folks, these clowns I work with.
我跟你说了我今天
Did I tell you how proud
-十分为你自豪了吧 -谢谢
- I am of you today? - Thanks.
你们好吗 聚会的家伙们
What's up, party people?
-你们好吗 -嘿
- Yo, what's up? - Hey.
好吧 听着各位 这是希奥邦
Okay, listen, everybody, this here is Siobhan.
叫我邦妮吧 卢叔叔
I go by Bonnie, Uncle Lou.
-热烈欢迎啊 -天啊 好吧
- Oh, jazz hands! - Oh, my gosh. Okay.
各位 这是邦妮
Everybody, this is Bonnie.
邦妮 见一下大家 邦妮是我的侄女
Bonnie, everybody. Bonnie's my niece.
她从芝加哥过来看我
She's visiting from Chicago,
然后我发现邦妮想要当警♥察♥
and I found out that Bonnie wants to be a copper.
好酷 你好 我是塔妮
How cool is that! Hi, I'm Tani.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
-Nice to meet you. - Hi.
你好 我是奎茵 幸会 邦妮
Hi. Quinn. Nice to meet you, Bonnie.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
-好的 坐下来吧 邦妮 -队长
- Okay, have a seat, Bon. - Uh, Cap,
在你坐下来之前
just before you sit down, uh,
我想说一下我的心里话
just want to get this off my chest.
你们最近在和慈世平打交道吗
You guys were hanging out with Metta World Peace?
你们怎么会发现这事的
How the hell did you guys find out about that?
因为我爱这家伙
Because I love the guy,
而且他是一位超棒的精神健康倡导者
and he's an amazing advocate for mental health,
还是有史以来最好的篮球运动员之一
and he's one of the best basketball players ever.
顺便问一下 我们的亲笔签名篮球在哪儿
By the way, where are our autographed balls?
就在车里
Back the truck up.
我想知道
Let's get back to
你们怎么知道我在休假时做的事情
how are y'all all up in my business on my day off?
好的 很简单 卢
All right, come on, Lou,
首先 这岛上没什么秘密
first of all, nothing's a secret on this rock.
-你知道的 -我觉得不是
- You know that. - I guess not.
其次 这一桌子坐的都是警♥察♥
And second of all, you're at a table full of cops,
这里根本不会存在秘密
so there's definitely no secrets here.
是的 直入主题吧 伙计
Yeah, so cut to the chase, man,
你是怎么认识慈世平的
how do you know Metta World Peace?
他又是怎么会欠你人情的
And how the hell does he end up owing you?
这说来话长
Well, that is a very long story,
我就长话短说吧
which I will tell the condensed version of,
但首先我得给我侄女弄一些吃的 大块头
but first, I need to get my niece some food. Hey, big Fella,
能给我侄女拿一些好吃的来吗
can we get, some grinds for my little niece here?
马上为芝加哥姑娘端来最新的小吃
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表