Okay, so, um,
我们找到保尔森医生了
we, um, picked up Dr. Paulson.
就是昨晚把你接到医院的那位急诊室医生
You know, the ER doctor who took you to the hospital last night.
我们还发现他可能
We also found out that he's probably
不仅仅是一位医生
a little bit more than just a doctor.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你和这个女人在过去几个月内互发了
Over 6,500 messages between you and this woman
6500多条短♥信♥
over the last few months.
你对此有什么要说的吗
You got anything to say about that?
我承认 我们最近变得亲近了
I admit, we've grown close.
我非常关心洛雷娜
I care about Lorena very much.
但她是病人 而且是已婚病人
But she's a patient, and a married one at that.
所以我们从来没有发生肉体关系
Which is why it never became physical.
让我打断一下你
Let me stop you right there.
让我告诉你刚才那句话的言外之意
Let me tell you what that statement says to me.
在我听来 如果洛雷娜突然不是已婚了
It says to me that if Lorena was to suddenly become unmarried--
比如 假如她那位
for example, if something were to happen
人♥渣♥丈夫发生什么意外
to that son of a bitch husband of hers--
那可能就是你的幸事了
oh, that'd be just fine with you.
我告诉你了 我没有杀他
I told you, I didn't kill him.
是 那么你昨晚发给她的
Yeah, and what about this love note
这条短♥信♥怎么说呢
that you sent to her last night.
"如果他再次伤害你"
"If he hurts you again,
"那会成为他做的..."
"it'll be the last thing...
"最后一件事"
he does."
我不理解
I don't understand.
你为这个男人牺牲了这么多
You sacrifice so much for this one guy.
现在还要为这个医生牺牲吗
Now you're gonna sacrifice for this doctor?
那你呢 那你呢
What about you? What about you?
你什么时候才会为自己担心
When are you gonna start taking care of yourself?
你知道被无视的感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to feel invisible?
每一天 普林看我就像我根本不存在那样
Every day Prin looked through me like I didn't exist,
直到我开始认为也许我确实不存在
to the point where I started to think that maybe I didn't.
然后出现了一个人 他能真正看到我
And then someone comes along who really sees me.
好 我明白
Okay. I get it.
那值得用余生都在监狱里来换吗
Is it worth going to jail for the rest of your life?
你是不是从未为了爱牺牲过什么 探长
Have you never sacrificed anything for love, Detective?
有 事实上 我有
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have.
我知道是什么样子
I know what that's like.
我为了我的女儿千里迢迢搬来这里
I moved all the way out here for my daughter.
那是八千多公里的牺牲 但我别无选择
That's a 5,000-mile sacrifice, but I didn't have a choice.
正是
Exactly.
有时你没得选
Sometimes you don't.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你如此想要保护的这个女人
This woman you wanted so badly to protect,
你知道她现在在哪里吗
you know where she is right now?
她被羁押了
She's in custody.
为什么呢
Why?
因为她认了你的罪
'Cause she confessed to your crime.
她什么
She what?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
她认了你的杀人罪
She confessed to the murder you committed,
也就是说她为你疯狂
which means she's pretty crazy about you,
或是她本就这么疯狂
or she's just pretty damn crazy.
卢 有发现
Lou. There's been a development.
你有选择 我告诉你
You have a choice, and that's what I'm saying.
我们可以来回讨论牺牲 但...抱歉
We can go back and forth about the sacrifice, but... Excuse me.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚被告知
I've just been informed that, um,
保尔森医生没有...
Dr. Paulson did not...
杀你的丈夫
kill your husband.
我们找到了你丈夫被杀时
We have him on camera at a gas station
他在岛的另一边的加油站的监控视频
on the other side of the Island at the time of death.
也就是说
Which means...
你在为错误的人遮掩
you are covering for the wrong person.
我想你也同意一切都不一样了吧
I think you'd agree this changes everything, no?
所以现在你要做的是放弃这个行为
So what you need to do is just drop the act altogether.
全都打住
That thing's off.
然后跟我谈
Just talk to me, okay?
我需要真♥相♥
I need the truth.
拜托 告诉我真♥相♥
Please, just talk to me and tell me the truth.
你到家的时候你丈夫已经死了吗
Was your husband dead when you got home?
我以为一定是雷做的
I thought for sure Ray must have done it.
他昨晚在载我
The things he was saying last night
去医院时说的话
when he drove me to the hospital--
他气坏了
he was so angry.
然后我发现我的丈夫死了
And then when I found my husband dead
我在应用上也联♥系♥不到雷
and I couldn't reach Ray on the app,
我知道如果我打电♥话♥或是发短♥信♥
I... I knew that if I called or if I texted,
就会带警♥察♥找到他
then I would lead police straight to him.
所以我...
So I...
-我说是我做的... -好
- I said I did it... - Okay.
来保护他 不是...
to protect him, not...
这已经不重要了
Uh, it-it's... doesn't matter now.
拜托 我发誓
Please. I sw-I swear,
我不知道是谁做的
I-I don't know who did this.
如果不是雷 那我就不知道了
If it wasn't Ray, I... I don't know.
我不能去监狱 我...
I can't go to jail. I...
我不会让你去监狱的 好吗
I'm not gonna let you go to jail, okay?
我会尽力不让你进监狱
I'm gonna do my best to keep you out of jail,
但我有个问题
but I got a problem.
案发现场所有的证据都指向你的认罪
All the evidence at that crime scene supports your confession.
所以我要找到凶手 真正的凶手
So I got to find the killer, the actual killer,
现在我必须速战速决 你得帮我
now, and I got to do it fast, and you got to help me.
你能...冷静下来
Can you... Just calm down, please.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
好
Okay.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
警♥察♥不会只在外面干等
The cops aren't just gonna wait out there.
我们需要想个办法
We need a plan!
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
别 没事的
No, it's okay.
-我喘不过气了 -没事的
- I can't breathe! - It's okay.
她哮喘犯了
She's-she's having an asthma attack.
她的吸入器在车里 需要立刻拿来
Her inhaler is in the car. She needs it now.
拜托 她会死的
Please! She could die.
你们这里有这种东西吗
You have that kind of thing in here?
在那个过道的尽头
Down the end of that aisle.
我们不需要有人死
We don't need someone dying.
好 跟我来 走
All right. Come with me. Let's go!
别出声 明白吗
Not a sound. Understand?
来
Let's go.
-快点 -我不行
- Hurry! - I can't.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
快
Now!
把
Give...
我丈夫的枪
my husband back...
还给他
his gun.
快做
Do it.
快
Now!
如果我们的被害人不是被医生杀害的
Look, if our victim wasn't killed by the doctor,
那我们得找到其他动机
we got to find other motives.
丹尼和洛雷娜谈过
Danny spoke to Lorena
他问过她康姆西利的工作
and he asked her about Khomsiri's work.
看他能否找到
If there was anything there
有什么是会让康姆西利成为目标的
that he could find that would make Khomsiri a target.
但这方面她也帮不上什么忙
But it doesn't look like she's gonna be much help.
他对她守口如瓶
I mean, this guy kept her in the dark on everything.
好
Okay.
我们在查他的工作
We're digging into his work life now.
鉴证组那也有新进展
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表