我非常确定
Here's one thing I know for sure--
你需要和他谈一谈
you have to have a conversation with him.
把你的感受告诉他
Just tell him how you feel.
告诉他你希望双方都不要和其他的人约会了
Tell him that you'd rather you two not see other people.
或者直接问他手♥机♥的事
Or just ask him about the phone.
也许他有什么正当的理由呢
'Cause maybe there's some innocent reason he has it.
总之吧...
The bottom line is...
如果你们想法不一样
if you're not on the same page
或者他没有给你你想要的回复
or he's not giving you the answer that you're looking for,
那放手还不算晚
then it's early enough that you can cut bait.
现在放总比一年以后要好
It's better now than a year from now.
再来一圈
One more, guys!
快 加油
Hurry up, let's go, let's go!
怎么样 这么快
What's up, quick draw?
听着... 有件事我要和你谈谈
Listen... there's kind of something I need to talk to you about.
宝贝 我们回头在谈好吗
Hey, uh, babe, can we talk about this later?
我现在有事要处理一下
There's something I need to take care of right now.
那我们不一起学习了
So, we're not gonna study together?
你确定是今天吗
Uh, you sure that was today?
当然
Pretty sure.
宝贝 真的很抱歉
Babe, I'm really sorry.
不知道我怎么搞混了
I-I don't know how I got mixed up about it.
我保证我会补偿我的过错的
I promise I'll make it up to you, okay?
五零特遣队总部
我和杜克谈过了
So, I spoke with Duke.
火奴鲁鲁警局今早去调查了
HPD went out to investigate that alleged Yakuza
据称是山口组的掩埋场所
burial site this morning.
他们发现了三个新挖开的洞 但没有尸体
They found three freshly excavated pits, but no bodies.
他们连夜把尸体转移了
They moved the bodies overnight?
情报是准确的
Intel was accurate.
对 但很明显有人提前告诉了山口组
Right, but clearly somebody tipped off the Yakuza
火奴鲁鲁警局今早会去那个地方调查
that HPD would be digging up that site this morning.
做得好 奎茵
All right, good work, Quinn.
与火奴鲁鲁警局密切沟通 随时告诉我们情况
Stay close to HPD, keep us posted.
好的
Got it.
有话就说
Say it, what?
我们知道有谁掌握那个情况
Who do we know who had access to that information,
谁又能提前知道火奴鲁鲁警局的行动呢
and who would've known about an HPD raid in advance?
田中远藤家
宝贝 怎么样
Hey, babe, what's up?
我现在离你不远
Hey, I'm actually not far from you now.
如果你在家 我可以顺道过去
If you're home, I could swing by.
实际上我现在和一个朋友在外面呢
Aw, man, I'm actually out with a friend right now.
等我回来就告诉你吧
But, uh, let me hit you up when I'm back.
也许你可以到时候再过来
Maybe you could come over then?
当然
Sure.
太好了
Can't wait.
有消息说火奴鲁鲁警局
There's been talk of HPD
要把更多警力转到瓦希里区
shifting more resources to the Wahele district.
-也许你应该告诉你的下线们 -明白
- You may want to let your dealers know. - Understand.
快
Move!
希奥邦 快回来
Siobhan, come back here!
你真不该那样做
You really shouldn't have done that.
请留言 我会回给你
Leave a message, I'll call you back.
还是直接到了语♥音♥信箱
Again, straight to voice mail.
先别往坏处想 卢
Don't assume the worst, Lou.
她会出现的 等着看吧
She's gonna turn up, you'll see.
什么情况啊
Hey, yo, what's going on?
邦妮昨晚没回家
Bonnie didn't come home last night.
在你们说我反应过度
And before anybody says I'm overreacting,
还有我这老家伙应该与时俱进之前
and I need to get my old ass with the times,
她今早也没去学院上课
she also didn't show up at the academy this morning.
她什么消息都没有
Okay, and no-no word from her, nothing?
没打电♥话♥ 没发信息 什么都没有
No phone call, no text, nothing.
而且 很明显
Okay? And apparently,
她的手♥机♥关机了
her phone is switched off,
因为我每次打都直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
because every time I call that, it goes right to voice mail.
这太不像她了
This ain't like her, man.
你联♥系♥过她的朋友吗
Well, have you tried her friends?
对 也没她的消息
Yeah. Again, nothing!
我今早甚至还
I even got a little crazy this morning,
给本地的医院打电♥话♥
started calling around the local hospitals,
但还是一无所获
which has done nothing for me, except
只让我更加焦虑
grow this increasingly large pit of anxiety in my stomach.
卢 也许她昨晚只是和她男朋友在一起
Lou, maybe she just spent the night with her boyfriend.
"男朋友"
"Boyfriend"?
对不起 我以为你知道
I'm sorry, I didn't-- I just assumed that you knew.
姑娘 看我表情
Girl, look at my face!
u202d卢 我也是昨天才知道的
Ooh. u202dLou, I just found out yesterday.
显然 这是段新恋情
Apparently, it's a new thing.
意味着她都不怎么了解那男的
Meaning she hardly knows the guy?!
他到底是谁
Who, well, who in the hell is this?!
是个新学员
He's a recruit at the academy.
田中远藤
Endo Tanaka.
我们查下希奥邦的手♥机♥
Let's run a trace on Siobhan's cell.
看有没有GPS定位
See if we can get a GPS location.
看来手♥机♥在昨晚8点07分以后
All right, looks like it was powered down
就关机了
at 8:07 P.M. last night.
最后一次定位
Shortly before that,
出现在马诺阿区
it pinged at a tower in the Manoa district.
蜂窝信♥号♥♥定位
美国夏威夷州马诺阿区
晚上8点05分
等下 把那孩子信息调出来
Wait a minute, pull that kid's ID back up.
卡拉沃大街117号♥ 那就是在马诺亚
117 Kalawao Avenue-- that's in Manoa.
对 那也是希奥邦的手♥机♥
Yeah, that's right where Siobhan's phone records
昨晚最后定位位置
place her last night.
也许她去看男朋友
Okay, so maybe she visits the boyfriend.
决定过夜 然后
Decides to spend the night, and, meanwhile,
手♥机♥没电了
her-her cell phone runs out of battery.
对 也可能是被关掉的
Yeah, or it was switched off.
希奥邦最近发现那个远藤有第二部手♥机♥
Siobhan recently discovered that Endo had a second cell phone.
秘密手♥机♥
A secret one.
她以为他在偷♥情♥
She thought he might be cheating.
我建议她去和他当面对质
I suggested she go over there and talk to him about it.
你就没想过告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me
这些吗 塔妮
any of this stuff yesterday, Tani?
你知道吗 很好
You know what, fine, fine.
现在我亲自去问问这个混♥蛋♥
Now this chump can talk to me.
我们帮你
Let's make it happen.
该死的 邦妮
Damn it, Bonnie.
没想到这么快就收到你的消息 西村
Didn't expect to hear from you so soon, Noshimuri.
你有什么消息要说吗
Do you have more information for me?
几天前和我一起的那个孩子 远藤
That kid I was with a couple of nights ago, Endo,
你说他是你的教子 他在哪里
said he was your godson-- where is he?
我想和他谈谈
I need to talk to him right now.
你觉得你有资格
You really think you're in any position
给我打电♥话♥ 提要求吗
to call me up, making demands?
他在哪里 健二
Where is he, Kenji?
我不知道 即使我知道
I don't know, but even if I did--
-希奥邦呢 -谁
- What about Siobhan? - Who?
该死 健二 我没时间玩游戏
Damn it, Kenji, I don't have time to play games.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
希奥邦是卢·格罗弗队长的侄女
Siobhan is Captain Lou Grover's niece.
她和远藤一直在约会
Apparently, she and Endo have been dating.
我们先暂时抛开
For now, let's leave aside the fact
你在学院安插卧底的事不说
that you have a sleeper enrolled at the academy,
因为昨晚希奥邦失踪了
because last night, Siobhan went missing
去见远藤后就没消息了
shortly after paying a visit to Endo's house.
现在你明白我为什么说要马上跟他说话了吧
So, you can see why it's urgent that I speak to him.
我都不知道这些
This is all news to me.
好吧 我建议你快点了解情况
Well, I suggest you get up to speed.
尽快找到远藤 祈祷希奥邦没事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表