and that has put you in the crosshairs
某些危险人物的谋杀对象
of some very dangerous people.
所以在这个情况缓和之前
So until that situation is defused,
你不能去任何地方
you're not going anywhere.
那么你为何不利用这段时间
So why don't you use your time in here
向我解释一下你到底遇到了什么事情
and explain to me what is going on with you?
-那边情况怎么样 -你指什么
- How was it out there? - What do you mean?
麦格瑞特和科尔
Well, with McGarrett and Cole.
看起来 情况似乎很棘手
From the looks of it, things got pretty dicey.
没有什么是麦格瑞特不能应对的
It was nothing McGarrett couldn't handle.
听着 小朱 我很担心他
Listen, Joons, I'm-I'm worried about him.
我只能说 头儿今天做的事情很正常
All I can say is the boss was on point in the field today.
是 但你知道 他今年经历了很多...
Right, but you know, he's been through a lot this year, and...
你不能骗我说 你没有注意到变化
you can't honestly tell me that you haven't noticed a change.
小朱 我知道你崇拜他 但他在经历创伤
Joons, I know you idolize the guy, but he's hurting right now.
我知道你们俩很亲近
Come on. I know you guys are close.
你为何不跟他谈一谈呢
Why don't you talk to him?
好吧 塔妮 听着
All right, Tani, listen.
麦格瑞特是我共事过的最好的军人
McGarrett's the best soldier I've ever worked with.
他能把事情分得很清楚
He's able to compartmentalize things,
如果他要去处理什么事情
and if he's got something to deal with,
他会用自己的方式去处理好的
he'll deal with it in his own way.
好吗 没什么值得担忧的
All right? There's nothing to worry about.
好吧
Okay.
林肯 你得帮我弄清楚这件事情
So, Lincoln, you're gonna help me make sense of all this?
不同意吗 没问题 是这样
No? Okay, no problem. Here it is.
我看过那个在基尔库克的任务
I read up on that mission in... Kirkuk.
你那天拯救了很多生命
You, uh... you saved lives that day.
几十条人命
Dozens of lives, in fact,
但你的队伍牺牲了五个人 是吧
but your unit lost five men, all right?
我理解那种感受
Now I know how that feels.
那种感觉会...
That can, uh... that can...
吞噬你
eat at you.
尤其是当你身边的所有人都在叫你英雄
Especially when everybody around you is calling you a hero,
准备欢迎仪式 要给你胸前戴上一枚勋章
planning ceremonies, trying to pin a medal on your chest,
而你所想的只是那些牺牲了的兄弟们
when all you can think about are the boys you just lost.
你帮我个忙吧
But do me a favor.
现在就重新审视一下自己
Take a look at yourself right now.
我是说 你处在一个黑洞里
I mean, you're in this dark hole,
有可能落入犯下数个...
potentially on the hook for...
重罪的陷阱里 而你却对此无所谓
half a dozen felonies, and you're okay with that.
我觉得这是因为你并不介意处于这种境地
I think that's because you don't mind being here
因为你从基尔库克那件事开始就是这样了
'cause you've been here in this hole since Kirkuk.
你将自己置于这种境地
You put yourself there.
有些事情告诉我
You know, something tells me
我也可以跟你说几乎同样的话
I could say damn near the same thing about you.
你脱离了监控 更改了姓名
You went off grid, you changed your name,
因为你无法去应对那种...
'cause you couldn't deal with the...
唯独自己活下来的内疚感
the guilt of getting out of there alive.
这就是为什么你会在夏威夷的餐馆打工
And that's why you're here in Hawaii bussing dishes,
帮助你的邻居 为正义而战
helping out your neighbors, fighting for justice.
因为你觉得你是在赎罪 但问题是
'Cause you think you're atoning, but the problem is,
你没有什么罪可赎的
you got nothing to atone for,
因为你没有做任何错事
'cause you didn't do anything wrong.
你活下来了 就是这样
You just survived. That's it.
你错了 不是这样的
That's where you're wrong!
是吗 那不如你告诉我哪里错了
Is that right? Why don't you tell me how I'm wrong?
那些人死了是因为我
I'm the reason those men are dead.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不要动
Don't move!
下车
Get out of the van!
你是记者 对吧
You're a reporter, right?
你想活命吗
You want to live?
立刻 在电视上播出这些
Make sure this gets on the air... now!
好
Okay.
我们抓住了一名人♥质♥
We had captured an asset--
约旦的圣♥战♥主义者
this Jordanian jihadist.
我亲自审问的他
I conducted the interrogation myself,
从他嘴里挤出情报
milked him for intel.
几个小时后 他崩溃了
A couple hours in, he breaks.
供出他们的高级指挥官在我们南边一个村子里
Places a high-value commander in a village just south of us.
所以我们就去了 搜查了那个村子
So we go down there, and we searched the village.
没有指挥官
No commander.
听起来像是埋伏
Sounds like an ambush.
他故意让我们抓住他
He let us capture him.
一切都是事先计划好的
It was all prearranged.
而我们中计了
And we fell for it.
他们一直等到我们搜查完村子
They waited until we were done clearing the village
等到我们放松了警惕 暴露了自己
for us to let our guards down and leave ourselves exposed.
他们就在这时候袭击了我们
And that's when they hit us.
我失去了五个兄弟
I lost five of my men.
还有四名一同前往的国内安♥全♥部♥队人员
Not to mention the four ISF members who were accompanying us.
战争是残酷的
War is messy.
非常残酷
Just is.
作为领导者 我们唯一能做的
All we can do as leaders is
就是根据手头掌握的信息 做出最佳的决定
make the best decisions with the information that we have at hand.
一般情况下 我会说你是对的
Normally, I'd say you're right.
但是这次不是 这是我的错
But this time, nah. It's on me.
我极度希望获得胜利
I wanted the win.... badly.
我们已经原地踏步很久了
We had been treading water for so long,
我以为终于来了一个机会 可以力挽狂澜
and this finally felt like an opportunity to change the tide.
我让情绪影响了我的判断
I let that affect my judgment.
所以 你以为我是在为正义而战吗
So, you think I'm fighting for justice?
不是 如果世上有正义的话
Nah. If there was any justice,
那我就该死了 活下来的该是他们
I'd be dead, and they'd be alive.
一家地方电视台刚刚用这个打断了他们的报道
A local station just cut into their coverage with this.
今天早上
This morning,
我们的一位兄弟被杀了
one of our brothers was killed.
我们要问问凶手 "这真的值得吗"
To the person responsible, we ask, "Was it really worth it?"
等等 那是...
Wait. Is that...?
餐厅里的那对母子
Mom and kid from the diner.
这一次 如果你想要救她们
This time, if you want to save these two,
很简单 你一命换她们两命
the choice is simple-- your life for theirs.
给你两个小时
You've got two hours.
刚刚收到鉴证组的消息
I just heard from CSU.
勒索视频的包裹上没有指纹
No prints on the package the ransom video was delivered in,
U盘上也没有
or on the thumb drive itself.
你们有查到线索吗
You guys got anything?
见鬼 我把这段视频看过很多遍了
I've watched this video so many damn times
都快刻在我的眼珠子上了
that it is imbedded on my eyeballs.
这个房♥间里没有窗户
There are no windows in this room.
有白色的墙和混凝土的...
It's got white walls and a concrete f...
根本没有任何线索
There is nothing to indicate
能看出西尔维亚和她的孩子被囚禁在哪
where Sylvia and her child are being held here.
奎茵没看过 也许你能看出些我们错过的东西
Quinn, fresh eyes. Maybe you can see something that we missed.
史蒂夫 仔细想想
Steve, think about it.
-是对的吗 对还是错 -当然是对的
- Right? Right or wrong? - Of course right.
毫无疑问 幕后主使是赫克托·阿科斯塔
I mean, there's no question, Hector Acosta is behind this.
而他也绝对不会罢休
And-and there's no way he's gonna stop
直到林肯·科尔被弄死
until Lincoln Cole is in the ground.
火奴鲁鲁警局找不到他
Okay. HPD can't find the guy.
他不在家 也不在办公室
He's not home, he's not at his office.
让他们继续找 我们的时间不多了 丹尼
Tell them to keep looking. We're on the clock, Danny.
史蒂夫 我们得考虑用科尔引出阿科斯塔
Steve, we got to think about using Cole to flush out Acosta.
你疯了 我们不能这样 知道了吗
You've lost your mind. It's not gonna happen, all right?
不可能 这太危险了
No way. It's too dangerous.
喂 亚当
Yes, Adam.
什么
What?
立刻发过来 谢谢
Send it over right now. Thank you. Thank you.
赫克托在用一次性手♥机♥
Okay, Hector's been using a burner.
亚当拿到号♥码了 他在发给我
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表