no visible signs of trauma,
威鲁库
毛伊县法医办公室
毒素检查结果显示未中毒
no drugs present in the tox screen.
怎么又是你
You again?
你到底是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
这东西能打开的门真是多得不可思议
It's amazing the doors this opens.
真是太离谱了
This is outrageous.
-我正在做尸检 -是啊 我知道
- I'm in the middle of a report. - Yeah, I can see that.
你要基于证据进行尸检
Are you gonna base this one off of evidence,
还是要凭空捏造呢
or are you just gonna make it up,
就像你对我叔叔做的那样
like you did my uncle's?
你的名声很好
You have a sterling reputation,
法医委员会对你褒奖有加
lots of commendations from the Medical Examiners Board,
然而不知为何你却没有注意到
and yet somehow you failed to notice
孔哈先生身上一处明显的皮疹
an obvious rash on Mr. Cunha's body.
或者说没有把它写进尸检报告里
Or at least neglected to put it on the report.
希多科医生 我不相信作为富有经验的法医
Dr. Hidoko, I don't believe a medical examiner
你会遗漏掉这样重要的信息
with your experience would miss something like that.
我只是想知道我叔叔发生什么了
I just want to know what happened to my uncle.
你知道我还能做什么吗
You know what else this allows me to do?
我能逮捕你
Arrest you.
好吧 我的确看到了皮疹
Okay. I did see the rash.
那为什么不写进报告里呢
Then why leave it off the report?
我对孔哈先生进行尸检的那天早上
The morning I conducted my exam on Mr. Cunha's body,
有人在停车场找到我
someone approached me in the parking lot.
他说我的尸检报告必须得出
He said my report should conclude
孔哈先生是死于心脏病的结论 否则...
Mr. Cunha died of a heart attack or...
我会死得很惨
something very bad would happen to me.
我想过报♥警♥ 但我太害怕了
I considered going to the police, but I was too scared.
有人想更改尸检报告上的死因
The only reason why someone would want to
唯一的目的就是掩盖犯罪
change the COD on a coroner's report is to cover up a crime.
他手臂上的皮疹表明他是一氧化碳中毒
The rash on his arm; am I correct in thinking
我说的对吗
it indicates carbon monoxide poisoning?
以我的专业角度来看 没错
In my professional opinion, yes.
好 有一氧化碳存在
Okay, well, the presence of carbon monoxide
并不一定意味着是谋杀
doesn't necessarily indicate foul play.
没错 但为什么要掩盖此事呢
Sure. But then why cover it up?
我们需要你描述一下威胁你的那个人
We're gonna need a description of the man who threatened you,
还有停车场的监控录像
as well as any security footage you have of the parking lot.
好的 没问题
Yeah, of course.
你们好啊 海盗们
Well, ahoy there, sea dogs.
有人渴望浪迹于公海吗
Anybody left pining for a life on the high seas?
不 并不想 海水太咸了 我晕船
No, no, it was salty, I was nauseous.
我的余生在陆地上度过就挺好的
I'm good on land for the rest of my life.
他在晕海宁[晕船药]里加了戏
He puts the "drama" in Dramamine.
卢 有什么进展吗
Yeah, Lou, uh, you got something, huh?
是的 即使是在荒郊野外
I do. Because, even in the middle of nowhere,
也总有人在监视着
somebody's always watching.
我今天学习到 船运公♥司♥
So, I learned today that shipping companies
利用卫星技术与海盗斗争
use satellite technology in order to combat piracy.
幸运的是
And lucky for us...
我在袭击记录中看到了我们要找的货船
caught a look at our freighter during the attack.
海盗在此次袭击后去了哪里
And did that satellite capture
卫星捕捉到了吗
where the pirates went after the raid?
很遗憾没有 因为它只捕捉
Unfortunately not, because it only captures
在航线上的图象
images in the shipping lane.
但你们可以看看这个
But here's something you can see.
那是白棉布杰克和另外两个海盗
There's Calico Jack and two mateys
他们正在将一箱看起来像是船上货物的东西
loading a crate of what looks like the ship's cargo
装到他们的小艇上
onto their skiff.
"看起来像" 那会是什么别的东西呢
"What looks like"? What else would it be?
不知道 但我知道的是
I don't know. But I'll tell you what I do know:
火奴鲁鲁警局刚刚检查完船上的存货
HPD just finished going through the ship's inventory.
所有在册的都在
Everything's accounted for.
好 看来有其他的东西被走私到那艘货船上
Okay, so something else was smuggled onto that freighter
与船上的合法货物放在一起
with the ship's legitimate cargo.
好吧 所以从保险箱中拿出现金
All right, so taking the cash from the safe,
只是个幌子
that was just a cover.
那是为了掩盖他们真正的目的
It was to distract from what they were really there for.
对 但要知道有货物被走私到那艘船上
Right, but to know something was being smuggled onto that ship,
他们得有一个内线接应 对吗
they would've had to have an inside man. Right?
要么是走私的人
Either somebody inside the smuggling operation...
-要么是船员 -对
- Somebody on the crew. - Right.
此时货船正被押送进港口
Well, the freighter's being escorted into port as we speak,
火奴鲁鲁警局正将全体船员
and the entire crew are being brought in
带来录口供
by HPD to take their statements.
好 那个死了的海盗呢
All right, what about the dead pirate?
确认他的身份了吗
We ID that guy yet?
是的 老大
Yes, sir.
对他进行面部识别后 找到了他
Ran him through facial rec. Here he is.
凯尔·穆诺兹
Kyle Munoz.
好 查查穆诺兹先生吧
Okay, let's dig into Mr. Munoz.
看看能否找到他和那些船员的联♥系♥
See if you can find a connection to anybody on the crew.
我们还应该查查海盗用的那艘船
We should also look into the, uh, the boat that the pirates used.
有什么发现吗
We got anything there?
有 船员说那是一艘
Yeah. The crew describes it as
长七米多的防御级快艇
a 25-foot Defender-class speedboat,
外表看起来像是执法船只
skinned to look like law enforcement.
好 塔妮 你和朱尼尔去查查
All right, Tani, why don't you and Junior look into
这岛上符合这些描述特征的船只
any boats on the island that fit that description.
包括船只注册和报失记录之类的
I'm talking registrations, reports of theft, the works.
找到那艘船 就能找到海盗
We find that boat, we find our pirates.
威胁希多科医生的那个人叫埃克·玛豪
The man who threatened Dr. Hidoko is Eke Mahoe.
看来他三个月前刚出狱
Looks like he just got out of prison three months ago
住在离这里八公里的过渡性住房♥
and is living at a halfway house five miles from here.
他为什么坐牢
What was he serving time for?
你一定想不到
Well, you're not gonna believe this:
埃克·玛豪
谋杀未遂 判刑十年
玛豪因谋杀未遂判刑十年
Mahoe was serving a ten-year sentence for attempted murder.
他曾试图谋杀你叔叔
He tried to kill your uncle.
等等 不好意思
So, wait... sorry.
埃克在十年前想枪杀我叔叔
Eke shoots my uncle a decade ago.
而他现在出狱了
Now he's out of prison.
我叔叔阿库姆突然死了
My Uncle Akumu suddenly dies,
埃克威胁一名法医
and Eke is threatening a medical examiner
让他伪造尸检报告
to falsify an autopsy report?
我们找到了嫌疑人
We just found ourselves a suspect.
以前 我和阿库姆都是道上混的
Back in the day, both Akumu and I ran with bad crews.
其他帮派的人找上门来 我们就反击
When someone from a rival gang stepped to you, you retaliated.
就这么简单
It was that simple.
他们是敌人
You thought of them as the enemy.
瓦卡普 日出过渡房♥
因此当我在狱中收到
Which is why I was solely shocked
你叔叔的第一封来信时 我非常震惊
when the first letter I got in the joint was from your uncle...
信上说他原谅我了
saying he forgave me.
说他浪子回头了 而我也可以做到
That he turned his life around and that I could do the same.
-阿库姆叔叔就是这样的 -是啊
- That sounds like my Uncle Akumu. - u202dYeah.
在那之后 我们经常通信
We wrote a lot after that.
他给了我希望 让我能成为更好的人
He gave me hope that I could be a better man.
你们知道吗
And you know what?
等我出狱时
By the time I got out...
我的确变得更好了
I was.
玛豪先生 你为什么要威胁法医
Mr. Mahoe, why would you threaten the coroner
让他判定阿库姆叔叔死于心脏病
unless he ruled Akumu's death a heart attack?
阿库姆死的那天 他邀请我去他家
The day Akumu died, he'd invited me over for a visit.
他没来开门 我就绕到后门去
When he didn't answer the front door, I went around back.
听到了车♥库♥里开车的声音
I could hear a car running in the garage.
一氧化碳
Carbon monoxide.
我在驾驶位发现了他
I found him in the driver's seat.
他用水管从排气管接到窗户上
He'd run a hose from the tailpipe to the window.
所以你清理了证据
So you cleaned up the evidence
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表