是我们的被害人之一吧
Please tell me it was one of our victims.
三个都有
Try all three.
他们都在那晚花哨的筹款活动中
They were all working various kinds of service jobs that night
做不同的服务型工作
at some swanky fundraiser.
佩克洛是勤杂工 乔恩负责泊车
Pekelo was a busboy, Jon was working valet,
马♥凯♥欧在吧台工作
and Makaio was tending bar.
他们都是当时的嫌疑人吗
They were all suspects at the time?
不是 法医分♥析♥结果证明他们无罪
No, actually, forensics cleared them.
他们被记录在档案中的唯一原因是
The only reason they were even in the file is
他们都录了口供
because they all made statements.
他们每个人都告诉警♥察♥“什么也没看见”
And each one of them told the cops, "Didn't see a thing."
他们有可能骗了警♥察♥
Yeah, they could've lied to the cops.
也许他们都目击了谋杀发生
I mean, maybe they all witnessed the murder.
没错 如果凶手是上流社会的阔佬
Yeah, if the killer was a high-society, rich,
周二能花两个小时吃午饭的那种人
two-hour-lunch-on-Tuesday type,
不难相信他们会花钱封口
it's not hard to believe they would pay big bucks for silence.
这个我懂 这样就能解释
I can see that. I mean, that would explain
这些钱都是哪儿来的
where all that cash came from.
问题是 为什么要现在灭口
Question is, Why kill them now?
我们刚刚发现罗杰·玛利亚的
We just found out that Roger Maliah's final
最终上诉进程被拒了
appeal process was denied.
而乔恩一直在资助他上诉
Now, Jon was bankrolling those appeals.
如果是这件事惹触动了他呢
I mean, what if that is the thing that tipped him over the edge?
如果这就是拼图缺失的最后一块呢
What if that was the final piece?
罪恶感太深重了
The guilt got too much, you know?
所以乔恩用三天前的那通电♥话♥
So Jon reached out to the others
联♥系♥了另外两人
with that phone call three days ago.
他说是时候出面告发幕后真凶了
He said it was time to come clean and name the real guilty party.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果我是凶手 而我发现了他们的计划
Look, if I was the killer and I found out about that plan,
我会希望这三个人永远别再开口
those would be the three voices I'd want to silence.
我们得尽快找到真凶
We need to find out who did this murder and fast.
因为就目前情况看来
Because the way it looks now,
他们刚刚又杀了三个人
they just killed three more people.
贝尔登探长 进来
Detective Belden, come in.
这事在传出去之前 我想先跟你说
Wanted to run this by you before it goes wide.
卡利西的一场牌局
A card game in Kalihi
刚刚被一个蒙面枪手端了
was just stuck up by a gunman in a mask.
附近行人报案说有枪击
Nearby pedestrians called in the gunshots.
那群被劫了的受害者都很难搞
The robbery victims are a bunch of hard cases
他们不想开口
who didn't feel like talking,
但在搜索过案发的酒吧之后
but a sweep of the bar where it happened
发现了这个
turned up this.
其中一人说枪手跟他们的人扭打在一起
One of them said the gunman tangled with their muscle
这块表在打斗过程中从他手腕上掉落
and that the watch came off his wrist during the fight.
表的背面似乎刻着字
Seems like some kind of a... inscription on the back.
-鉴证组看过了吗 -看过了
- CSU take a look yet? - Yeah.
他们提取了指纹 然后查到那是...
They pulled a print and got a hit that was...
这么说吧 我一看到就惊坐了起来
Well, let's just say it made me sit up straight.
我们还有多久才到
How long until we arrive?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
杜克·路科拉队长来电
您已被转接到...
You have reached the voice mailbox of...
亚当·西村的语♥音♥信箱
Adam Noshimuri.
我需要你仔细听好
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
如果你救到她
If you get her back...
当
When.
当
When.
当你救到她
When you get her back,
你必须保证你会保护她
you must promise me that you'll protect her.
增田先生...
Masuda-san...
你不必担心
you don't need to worry.
多谢前来 凯拉娜女士
Thanks very much for coming by, Ms. Keilana.
我们一定会尽量不占用您太多的时间
We're, gonna try not to take too much of your time.
时间不是问题 亲爱的
Time is no issue, dear.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
很好 那我们先从这个问题开始吧
Great, then let's start with this.
你之前见过这些人吗
Have you seen these men before?
没见过 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
你确定吗
You sure?
因为他们都在十年前的筹款活动上
Because they were all working service jobs
做服务工作
at a fundraiser ten years ago.
一个你出席的筹款活动
A fundraiser you attended.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你指望我记得一场我十年前出席的
You expect me to remember the waitstaff
筹款活动上的服务人员吗
at an event I attended a decade ago?
我们是希望你试着想想 考虑一下...
Well, we were kind of hoping you would try, considering...
这三个人被谋杀了
these three men were murdered
就在今早
this morning.
当我们将他们的名字
And when we cross-referenced their names against
和宾客名单上的其他姓名做交叉比对时
every other name on the guest list to that event,
只有一个结果 那就是你
there was only one connection, and that was you.
三晚前 马♥凯♥欧·凯阿希和别人拼车去了你家
Three nights ago, Makaio Keahi took a rideshare to your home.
你想解释一下吗
You want to tell us why?
我真的不知道
I really couldn't say.
也许他去错地方了却没意识到
Maybe he went to the wrong address before realizing his mistake.
轻微手汗
Light wringing of the hands,
无意识的肌肉紧张 瞳孔放大
involuntary muscle tonus, dilating pupils.
在来五零之前 我可是在军队刑侦部工作
Before Five-0, I was Army CID.
在使用测谎仪这方面我可是经验丰富
Had a lot of experience administering polygraphs.
不过那些玩意儿相当不靠谱
And they are very unreliable, by the way.
你知道什么最靠谱吗 人类行为
You know what isn't? Human behavior.
大多数说谎的人只露一点破绽
Most subjects who are lying just give one tell,
你却有三点破绽
and you gave us three.
我觉得事情是这样
Here's what I think happened.
马♥凯♥欧去你家跟你谈谈
I think Makaio went to your house to talk to you
十年前的那场派对以及在那里发生的事情
about the party ten years ago and what happened there.
还有那三个人
And the fact that those three men
目击了卡梅隆·温斯顿被谋杀
witnessed Cameron Winston's murder
然后被一个有钱的凶手
and had their silence bought and paid for
用钱封口的事实
by a killer with deep pockets.
没错 那就是你
Yeah. That would be you.
三晚前 马♥凯♥欧和另外两人碰头
See, three nights ago, Makaio met up with the other two guys.
似乎他们中有人于心有愧
Seemed one of them developed a guilty conscience
打算出面指认
and was planning on coming clean and naming the person
在筹款活动上杀掉温斯顿的真凶
who really murdered Winston at that fundraiser.
马♥凯♥欧就是来找你说这个的吧
That's what Makaio went to talk to you about, right?
他当时希望你能处理 结果你确实处理了
And he was hoping you would handle it, which you did.
不过不是以他期望的方式
But not in a way he was expecting.
你杀了他和另两个人
You had him and the other two men killed.
太荒唐了
That's crazy.
而且也说不通
It also doesn't make any sense.
一方面 卡梅隆·温斯顿是我的挚友
For one thing, Cameron Winston was a dear friend of mine.
他也是你的股票经纪人吧
He was also your stockbroker, right?
根据证♥监♥会♥季度文件
According to SEC filings,
他帮你卖♥♥空时选错了时机
that man took a wrong turn in a short sale for you,
害你损失了五百万
which cost you $5 million.
就在那次募捐活动的前一天
That was the day before that fundraiser.
所以那天晚上 你等到宾客都散了
So, that night, you waited until the guests left,
然后你猛敲了温斯顿先生的头
and then you bashed Mr. Winston's head in.
唯一的问题是
Only trouble is there were still
有三个工作人员知情
three staff members around wrapping things up.
或许他们看到了你下手
Then maybe they saw you do it,
或许他们只是看到你来过凶案现场
or maybe they could just place you at the scene of the crime.
但不论是什么情况 我们发现
But either way, we figure you, uh,
你认为最好的选择就是拿钱
thought the best option would be to pay these guys
买♥♥他们闭嘴
to keep their mouths shut.
这些工人阶级的服务人员
These working-class guys with service jobs,
怎么能拒绝得了这一大笔钱
how can they say no to that kind of money?
我不是律师
I'm no lawyer,
但这听起来都是间接推论
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表