Junior, be advised,
我们有理由认为凶手正在带领
we have reason to believe that our killer is leading
全副武装的人马前往你们的位置
a heavily-armed group to your location.
我们正在路上 但至少还需要十分钟
We're inbound, but we're at least ten minutes out.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
朱尼尔 有人来了
Junior. We got company.
奎茵 有敌人正在靠近
Quinn, we have hostiles inbound.
找掩护 等我们到了再行动
Find cover and hold your position until we get there.
-收到 快走吧 -好
- Roger that. We got to move. - Yeah.
你说你把它藏好了
I thought you said you covered it up.
的确藏好了
I did.
全都还在这里
It's all still here.
等等
Wait a second.
有人来过
Somebody's been here.
我看到了新留下的脚印
I got fresh tracks.
行动 搜索这片区域
Move out. Search the area.
快 行动
Come on, let's go.
你听到了 快行动
You heard him. Move.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
他们在这里 开火
They're over there! Fire!
侧面攻击 侧面攻击
Flank them, flank them!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
你待在掩护后面
You stay behind cover.
-你还有多少子弹 -快用完了
- How many you got? - I'm almost out.
我找到谭本了
I got Ben Tam!
他死了
He's dead!
我看到毕晓普了
I got eyes on Bishop.
不 不 你不能死
No, no, no. No, you don't get to die.
呼叫急救直升机过来 快
Medevac out here right now. Let's go.
我是五零特遣队的刘奎茵
This is Quinn Liu, Five-O Task Force,
请求立即派遣急救直升机
requesting immediate medevac.
毕晓普正在被送往国王医疗中心
Bishop is on his way to Kings.
他失去意识了 但情况稳定
He's unconscious but stable.
他一醒他们就会通知我们
They're gonna call us as soon as he wakes up.
太好了
Ah, that's great news.
今天不算糟糕 麦格瑞特
Not a bad day at the office, McGarrett.
-还行 -谢谢你们这次的协助
- Not bad. - Thank you for the assist on this one.
刘中士 幸会
Sergeant Liu. It's been a pleasure.
幸会
That's a word for it.
失陪 我去看看撤离进行得如何了
Excuse me. I'm gonna go check on our exfil.
好
Okay.
毕晓普的状态如何
So, what's the status on Bishop?
他状况一稳定 他们就会通知我
Once he's stable, they're gonna let me know.
我会马上赶去国王医疗中心
I'm gonna head out to Kings Medical,
跟他聊聊
have a little chat with him.
这才是我想要的结局
Now, that's the kind of ending I like.
大家都满载而归
Everybody gets to go home with a win.
没错
Right.
法警那边也派了几个人过来帮忙
Marshal Service was kind enough to loan some guys out.
看来他们已经装车完毕了
Looks like they're just about done loading up the truck.
我要把这些运回总部
I'm gonna get this haul back to HQ.
那张大桌子
I've got that big table
和一堆摄影师还在等着我呢
and all those photographers waiting for me.
-没错 -嗯 但你别担心
- Yeah, you do. - Yeah, but don't you worry,
麦格瑞特 我一定会向五零特遣队致谢
McGarrett, I'll be sure to give a shout out to Five-O.
你不必这么做 兄弟
Oh, you don't have to do that, man.
职责所在罢了
It's, just our job.
老大 方便说话吗
Boss, this a good time?
嗯 进来吧 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. Of course.
我刚从法医那里拿到初步报告
I just got the preliminary report back from the M.E.'s office.
飞机上死了的缉毒局探员
The dead DEA agent found on board the plane
证实为卡尔·布劳尔
was identified as Carl Brauer.
问题是 缉毒局说布劳尔过去六个月
Thing is, according to the DEA, Brauer had been on suspension
一直被停职
for the last six months
等待内部调查科的调查
pending an Internal Affairs investigation.
那就是说他绝不应该在那架飞机上
Which means there's no way he should've been on that plane.
还有件事
There's something else.
布劳尔的前搭档
Turns out Brauer's former partner
不是别人 正是里奇·戈米肯
is none other than Richie Gormican.
给法警办公室打电♥话♥
Get the Marshal's office on the phone.
让他们立即追踪车辆
Have them track that car right now.
我们发现车辆了
We have eyes on the vehicle.
正在靠近
Approaching.
安全
Clear.
两名法警已经死亡 毒品不见了
I got two dead marshals and the drugs are gone.
火奴鲁鲁警局已经发出了对戈米肯的全境通告
HPD has an APB on Gormican.
所有的港口和机场都在警戒中
All ports and airports are on alert.
把我们所有的资源都调动起来
Pull every single resource that we have.
这个人没有离岛 亚当 你有什么发现
This man does not leave the island. Adam, what do you got?
我给布劳尔在缉毒局的上级打了电♥话♥
I called Brauer's supervisor at the DEA.
发现他被停职了
Turns out he was put on ice
原因是他被怀疑与纽约的塞尔维亚黑♥手♥党♥
because he was suspected of side-dealing with Serbian mafia
私下进行交易
working out of New York.
我对这个组织所有已知的成员
I put up a flag up for all known associates
进行检索
of this organization
得到一个结果
and got a hit.
这个团伙刚刚搭乘租赁飞机
This crew just touched down in a chartered plane
在玛基基一个私人机场降落 都是假身份
at a private airfield in Makiki, all using fake IDs.
如果这些人是原来的买♥♥家
Well, if these guys are the original buyers,
那戈米肯仍然在寻求完成谭的交易
then Gormican is still looking to make Tam's sale.
我们要在交易完成前赶到飞机那边
We need to get to that plane before the deal goes down.
因为交易一旦完成 他就跑了
Because once it does, he's gone.
五零特遣队 举起手来
Five-O! Hands!
-马上 -快 快
- Right now! - Move! Move!
把手放头后 手指交叉
Behind your head, interlock your fingers.
转过去 跪下
Turn around. Turn around, get on your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees.
双腿交叉
Cross your ankles.
别动
Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
我实话实说吧
Well, I'm not gonna lie,
接下来你的处境会越来越糟
things are about to get much worse for you.
我知道这可能很难接受 但...
I know it's probably hard to believe, but,...
事实如此
they are.
相信我
Trust me.
继续开
Just... keep going.
继续开 我们就快到了
Keep going, we're almost there.
抱歉小姐 我没办法
Sorry, Miss. I can't do that.
你说吧
Tell me,
你能有多不懂事 希奥邦
j-just how ungrateful can you be, Siobhan?
你就直接走了
You just up and take off,
谁都不知道你去了哪
nobody knows where the hell you are,
是生是死
whether you're alive or laying in a ditch someplace?
我特地为你安排了选拔
You know, I go and I set up this tryout for you,
还是和慈世平一起
and with Metta World Peace.
你到底懂不懂
Do you have any idea,
你知不知道那是个多大的人情
I mean do you even realize what a huge ask that was?
你在乎吗
Do you even care?
更别提当你在家做过那些事之后
You know, not to mention I get the coach from U.H.
我还让夏威夷大学的教练
to take a chance on you and give you another shot
来试试你 再给你一次机会
after everything you done back home.
我和你说了 不是你想的那样
I told you, it ain't like you think.
邦妮 行了吧
Oh, Bonnie, please.
你还要说多少次啊
How many times you gonna play that song?
你在这表现得像是要帮我的样子
You sitting here acting like you want to help me,
像是你支持我
like you got my back,
而你心里却认定我是个黑帮的人♥渣♥
when you really think I'm some wannabe gangbanging thug.
你都不愿意让我留下
You don't even want me here.
你都不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
什么 我心里想的我都不知道吗
What? Like how I think?
我听见你们说的了 我还一直
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表