There is no way Uncle Oscar could do something that brutal.
看起来杰·吉尔伯特是首要嫌疑人
Well, it looks like Jay Gilbert was the prime suspect.
看这个 这里一整个章节
And look at this-- there's a whole section
讲的都是塔比瑟跟我们提过的其他四起诈骗
dedicated to the four other cons that Tabitha was telling us about.
警探给他起了个绰号♥"卡萨诺瓦骗徒"
The detectives dubbed him the "Casanova Conman"
因为他在盗窃那些女人的东西前
because he romanced the women
都会先跟她们发展一段情缘
before he robbed them.
进展得就像其他的关系一样
Just like every other relationship.
一帆风顺
Smooth sailing.
别告诉我你的甜蜜关系已经有麻烦了
Oh, don't tell me there's trouble in paradise already.
小朱和我第一次吵架了
Junior and I got into our first fight.
真说起来更像是拌嘴
It was more like a tiff, really.
其实我也不知道算什么了
Actually, I don't know what it was.
具体发生什么事了
Well, what happened exactly?
他给我做了早餐
He made me breakfast.
那家伙
That monster.
听着 发展关系更像是马拉松 而不是冲刺
Okay, listen, relationships are more like a marathon than a sprint.
在早期出现的障碍上有所磕绊也没什么的
But it's okay to stumble over those early hurdles.
马拉松里没有障碍
There are no hurdles in marathons.
随便了 别打岔
Okay, okay, just stay with me here.
你只要越过这些障碍就好了
You just have to get through those hurdles,
道个歉 继续发展
just say sorry a-and move on.
好
Yeah.
对 我知道
Right, yeah, I know that.
现在应该是我帮你才对 怎么反过来了
I'm supposed to be helping you here, not the other way around,
不如我们先把伴侣咨♥询♥放一边
so why don't we, uh, just put the couples therapy aside
专心解决你叔叔的案子吧
and focus on your uncle, shall we?
这里有张财产清单
Okay, this is the inventory
记录着奥斯卡从女富翁们家里偷走的所有物品
from all the items that Oscar stole from the heiresses.
好
Okay.
鼻烟盒 一些初版书籍
Snuffbox, some first-edition books.
所以显然 奥斯卡叔叔对这些女人做了些坏事
So, clearly, Uncle Oscar made some bad choices with these women,
但还是有可能是别人杀了塔比瑟的管家
but it is possible that someone else killed Tabitha's housekeeper.
杀人的子弹是0.256口径的温彻斯特马格南
Well, the slug that killed her was a .256 Winchester Magnum.
是非常罕见的
That's really rare.
而且你看一下证据清单
And if you look at the evidence list...
一支定制雕花的手♥枪♥
a custom-engraved pistol
是从二号♥女富翁琳赛·哈普那偷的
stolen from heiress number two, Lindsay Harp.
这支手♥枪♥就正需要如此稀有的子弹
And this requires that exact same rare ammunition.
所以他们认为卡萨诺瓦骗徒
Okay, so they think the Casanova Conman
从一位女富翁那偷了一支枪
used the gun he stole from one heiress
并用来抢劫另一位女富翁
in the robbery of another?
赫希 看起来真的很像是你叔叔做的
Hirsch... it's really looking like your uncle did this.
对了 等等
Okay, okay, wait.
这些东西 水晶 初版书籍
These items-- the crystal, the, uh, first-edition books--
它们必须得在专业市场里出♥售♥ 对吧
they have to be sold in a specialized market, right?
奥斯卡叔叔当时有个叫斯坦利的室友
Now, Uncle Oscar had a roommate at the time named Stanley.
这家伙是个"古董经销商"
Guy was an "antiques dealer,"
但是有时候也会处理一些
but he sometimes moved goods that, uh...
缺少正当证书的货物
lacked proper certification.
他是个销赃人
Right, he was a fence.
对 销赃人
Yes. A fence.
所以如果他在谋杀案前就已经把手♥枪♥卖♥♥掉了呢
So, what if he fenced the pistol for Oscar before the murder?
那就能让奥斯卡脱罪了吧
That would exonerate Oscar, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
但是你真的要告诉我
But are you really telling me you believe
你相信你叔叔与这起谋杀案无关
that your uncle had no part in this murder?
说实话 我什么都不确定
T-Truthfully, I-I'm not sure of anything.
我只知道 是我将我叔叔扯进了这起案子
I'm... I just know that I got my uncle into this mess.
我就必须得竭尽全力为他洗清罪名
I-I have to make every effort to get him out of it.
说吧
Spit it out.
说什么 队长
Spit what out, Cap?
怎么 你觉得你能看穿我 我就看不透你
What, you think you can read me but I can't read you? Come on.
好吧 没什么
All right, it's nothing, okay?
我们现在正在查案子
We're working a case right now.
我们应该专注于查案 不是吗
We should focus on that, yes?
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
阿莉克莎 通勤情况怎么样
Alexa... how's my commute look?
交通情况不良
Traffic looks sluggish.
最快的路径是走一号♥高速 时长35分钟
The fastest route takes about 35 minutes via H1.
看 我们有大把时间聊一聊
See, we got plenty of time to get into it.
真了不起 但是我一点也不吃惊
Hey, that's impressive, but, you know, I'm not surprised,
因为我知道
because I know for a fact
圣诞节的时候丹尼给每个人都买♥♥了一个
that Danny got everybody one of those for Christmas.
不要换话题
Don't change the subject.
说吧孩子 到底什么事让你很烦恼
Come on, kid, what's eating you?
早餐
Breakfast.
早餐
Breakfast?
我只是做了早餐
All I did was make breakfast.
你懂的 比她早醒过来
You know, you wake up before she does.
溜下床
You slip out of bed.
煎了培根和蛋 对不对
You make some bacon, you make some eggs, yes?
-我是说... -不对
- I mean... - Wrong.
因为突然间 我就变成了坏人
'Cause suddenly, I'm the bad guy.
突然间 我们进展得太快了 就因为
Suddenly, we're moving too fast, all because
我想节省点塔妮去咖啡店的时间
I wanted to save Tani a trip to the coffee shop.
-好吧 -队长...
- Right. - Cap...
怎么会有人因为早餐就生气了呢
how do you get worked up over breakfast?
我有些坏消息跟你说 年轻人
I got some bad news for you, young fella.
我不知道塔妮到底在烦些什么
I don't have the slightest idea what Tani was upset about.
但是我告诉你一件事 肯定不是因为早餐
But I'll tell you one thing-- it wasn't breakfast.
塔妮是一个...
Tani is a...
有些复杂的人
little complicated, okay?
我不知道她在想些什么
I have no idea what she was thinking,
但我确实知道一件事 她非常在乎你
but I do know one thing: she thinks the world of you.
所以 给她一些空间
So, give her some space.
给她一些时间 她自己会想明白的
Give her some time. She'll figure it out.
-谢谢 队长 -谢什么
- Thanks, Cap. - Sure.
现在我们来看看做些什么事
Now let's see if we can do something
能让你高兴一点的
to elevate that mood of yours.
阿莉克莎 放一些欢快的音乐
Alexa, play us something upbeat.
播放列表"复古氛围"
The playlist "Throwback Vibes."
队长 看起来史蒂夫的预感是准的
Hey, uh, Cap, looks like Steve's hunch paid off.
他们找到一个机场班车司机
They found a shuttle bus driver at HNL
那个人看来是劫匪的内应
who appears to be the robbers' inside man.
他和亚当现在正在去找那个人问话的路上
He and Adam are moving over there right now to talk to him.
真不错
Well, that's perfect.
看见没
See?
沐浴阳光吧 伙计
Walking on sunshine now, baby.
火奴鲁鲁国际机场
机场班车上车点
接下来去租车吧
Next up, Avis and Hertz.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name is Commander Steve McGarrett of the Five-0 Task Force.
非常抱歉地通知你们这辆车现在
I regret to inform you that this bus
-暂停运营 -什么
- is now out of service. - What?
但是 另一位司机很快会过来接走你们
However, another driver will be along shortly to pick you all up.
所以 如果你们不介意的话 谢谢
So, if you wouldn't mind, mahalo.
出什么事了
Hey, what the hell's going on?
要不你来告诉我们吧
Why don't you tell us?
事情是这样的
Okay, here's how it worked.
时不时地 我的线路上没什么车
Every now and then, the bus clears out on my route.
如果哪天我开得快 我就会停在一个租车的停车场
If I'm making good time, I stop in one of the rental car lots,
下车 拉伸一下腿
I get out, I stretch my legs.
我会对等候区那些今天准备被
I go to the holding area for cars
开走的车下手
waiting to get picked up that day.
监控探头呢
What about security cams?
我知道盲点
I know the blind spots.
在那种大型停车场 有许多盲点
And on these big lots, there are plenty.
所以你选一辆车 然后呢
All right, so you pick a car. Then what?
我确保没有被发现的危险
I check the coast is clear.
然后我会把一个钉子
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表