You got it.
麦格瑞特正在赶过去
McGarrett's on his way.
确保他找到的是个死人
Make sure he finds a dead man.
好了 没事了 兄弟
Hey. Hey, there you go. Okay, all right, buddy.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
你继续呻♥吟♥ 保持清醒 好吗
Okay. Okay, you keep groaning, all right?
过来 把手环上我脖子
Come here, put your hand behind my head.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
一 二 三 起来
One, two, three, come on, come on!
这边走
Here we go.
有我在
I'm right here.
车门 把车门打开
Door, get the door.
我来开车
I'll drive!
好 上去
Okay, climb in.
我要你爬上车去
I need you to climb in, all right?
我就在你身后 兄弟
I'm right behind you, buddy.
上去 好
Get in. All right.
-我扶着你呢 -压力包在这里面
- I got you, I got you. - Pressure pack's inside here.
好 开车
All right, go!
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
This is Commander Steve McGarrett of the Five-O Task Force.
我有个病人要送过来 胸部中弹
I got a patient coming in. GSW to the chest. All right?
我赶到时需要外科医生已经做好接收他的准备
I need surgeons prepped and ready for him when I get there.
我亲自送他过去 好吗
I'm bringing him in myself. All right?
很好 快快快
Yes, good. Go, go, go.
你不会有事的 兄弟
You're good, buddy.
胸部中弹
GSW to the chest.
意识模糊 脉搏微弱
In and out of consciousness. His pulse is thready.
插两根静脉注射管 滴速最大
Let's get two IV lines, run them wide open.
输两单位的O型阴性血 来吧
Infuse two units O negative. All right? Let's go.
我陪着你呢 没事的
I'm with you, bud. It's okay.
对不起少校 你得等在这
I'm sorry, Commander, you need to wait here.
你想收个人走的话...
You want to take somebody...
收我吧
take me.
别收他 你把我收走
Not him, you take me.
没消息
No news.
他还在手术呢
He's still in surgery.
听着史蒂夫 我知道你也很清楚
Look, Steve, I know you know this.
但我们得把密♥码♥给破译了
But we need to get that cipher decoded.
我们有照片
We have a photo of it.
幸运的话 我的人能破译它
With any luck, my guy can crack it.
破译不破译有什么区别
What difference does it make?
我来告诉你有什么区别
Well, I'll tell you what difference it makes.
破译出来 我们就能弄清楚为什么戴玉梅想要它
We crack that cipher, we figure out why Daiyu Mei wanted it.
也许我们就能知道她下一步的计划
Maybe we learn what she's got planned next.
这是我们抓住她的最好机会
It's our best chance at catching her.
我要的就是你批准我去把密♥码♥送给南
Look, all I'm asking is for your permission to take that cipher to Nang.
你就在这踏实待着 这事交给我就行
You stay put right here. I got this.
带上奎茵一起去吧
Take Quinn with you.
她会为难你
She's gonna give you a hard time,
跟你说她想留下来支持我 但你告诉她
tell you she wants to stay here and support me, but you tell her
给我打气最好的办法就是去帮你
the best way to do that is for her to help you.
明白了吗
All right?
收到
Copy that.
南
Nang.
你不是说他在等你吗
Thought you said this guy was expecting you.
我去后面看看
I'll check around back.
你真是被麦格瑞特影响了
That was very McGarrett of you.
-安全 -去厨房♥
- Clear. - u202dKitchen.
-有血 -还有拖拽的痕迹
- Got blood. - u202dAnd drag marks.
这边
This way.
车没了
Car's gone.
血迹到副驾驶这边没有了
Blood trail stops here on the passenger side.
有人把他塞进了车里 开走了
Someone put him in his own car and drove off with him.
好消息 这是电动汽车
Good news is it's an electric vehicle.
这种车一定有定位仪
Car like this is definitely gonna have GPS.
幸运的话 我们能追踪上
With any luck, we can track it.
怎么还没结束
Why is this taking so long?
他们什么都没告诉我们 这是好迹象吗
They haven't given us any news yet or is it a good sign?
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
但现在得听上帝安排
But it's all in God's hands now.
我们现在能做的就是陪着丹尼 为他祈祷
The only thing we can do is be here for Danny and pray for him.
好了 孩子 打起精神来 不会有事的
Come on, chin up, kiddo. It's gonna be all right.
他怎么 现在如何了
How's, uh... What's going on?
他刚刚结束了手术
He just got out of surgery
目前情况稳定
and he's stable for now.
好的
Okay.
现在还没有完全脱离危险
We're not entirely out of the woods yet,
但我们刚刚迈过了一个大坎
but we just cleared a big hurdle.
好 我能 我能去看看他吗
All right, can I-can I, can I see him?
行 来吧
Yeah. Come.
好
Okay.
♪ Blood on the ground ♪
♪ Sun turning red ♪
♪ Head over heels ♪
♪ Over our heads ♪
♪ Trouble will rise ♪
♪ Tears will be shed ♪
♪ Wherever we go ♪
♪ Whatever comes next ♪
♪ We'll always ♪
♪ We'll always be ♪
♪ One for all and ♪
♪ All for one ♪
二手车回收场
瓦伊帕胡
-南的车定位到了这里吗 -是的
- Nang's car's pinging here? - Yeah.
没事 伙计
It's okay, buddy.
我不会伤害你 看到了吗 奎茵
I'm not gonna hurt you. You see that, Quinn?
它身上有血迹 没关系 来这里
He's got blood on him. It's okay, buddy, come here.
伙计 来 来这里
Here, boy, come on, come on. Come here.
没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
-没事 这狗没有受伤 -所以这不是它的血
- It's all good. This guy isn't injured. - So that's not his blood?
对 但血还没干
No, but it's fresh.
在这里
Over here.
看起来他在这里工作
Looks like he worked here.
走
Moving.
我想我们找到南了
I think we found Nang.
奎茵 怎么了
Hey, Quinn, what's up?
我听说丹尼的手术结束了
Heard Danny's out of surgery.
对 没错 现在还不好说
Yeah, Yeah. It's early, you know,
但事情在向好发展了
but all signs are positive.
不幸的是 好消息到此结束了
Yeah, well, unfortunately, that's where the good news ends.
麦格瑞特和我今天早上见到的那个联♥系♥人
The contact McGarrett and I were set to meet this morning,
马歇尔·南 他死了
Marshall Nang-- he's dead.
什么
What?
有人把他从家里劫持了出来
Someone grabbed him from his house.
我们追踪他的车来到一个废车场 车已经被压扁了
We tracked his car to a junkyard where it had been crushed.
他的尸体在车里
His body was inside.
南是这个岛上唯一知道怎么
And Nang was the only person on the island
破解那个密♥码♥的人
with the know-how to crack that cipher.
如果戴玉梅以某种方式知道了这件事...
Now, if Daiyu Mei figured that out somehow...
她逼迫了他破解密♥码♥
She forced him to crack the cipher
然后因为这事杀了他
and then killed him for his trouble.
如果这是真的 那她不会在这里久留了
Well, if that's true, she ain't gonna be here much longer.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
不管什么主意 我也不在意什么主意
Whatever it is-- I don't care what it is--
放手去做吧 好吗 我们快没时间了
just do it, okay? We're almost out of time.
嗨
Hi.
你为什么不继续牵着我的手了
Why'd you stop holding my hand?
我们吵架了吗
We're fighting?
兄弟...
Buddy...
我...
I...
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you there, man.
才没有
Nah.
我才不会让你那么容易就摆脱我 好吗
No, you can't get rid of me that easy. All right?
当一个病人醒过来的时候
You know, when a patient wakes up,
你应该感到松了一口气
you're supposed to be relieved.
至少应该表现得高兴一点
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表