Sometimes even travel.
他留钱给我吃饭
He left me money for food
而且每天晚上都会打电♥话♥来看看情况
a-and he calls every night to check in.
昨晚没打
Until last night.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think!
他一直没再去惹麻烦
He's been staying out of trouble.
他只是...
He's-he's just...
很忙
busy.
不能因为这个你就不去上学了
Well, you know, this is not getting you out of school.
去拿上你的东西
Go grab your stuff.
我开车送你
I will drive you.
五零特遣队总部
看起来
Well, it would appear
对受害人来说
that getting dragged behind a horse
被拖在马后面不过是
was nothing more than a cherry on top
冰山上的一只小小角
of a cow-patty sundae for your vic.
怎么回事
How's that?
我查了克考拉的财务情况
I've been looking into Kekaula's finances.
这家伙一贫如洗
Look, this guy was flat broke.
夏威夷信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
留置权声明书
我是说他身无分文 信♥用♥卡♥透♥支♥到顶
I mean, the whole nine, maxed-out credit cards,
对其房♥产有多个留置权
multiple liens on the property,
分期付款逾期
overdue mortgage payments.
这两个月里 他奔走于
For the last couple of months, this guy's been going in and out
本岛各家银行机构
of every banking institution on the island
试图获得贷款来维持他的农场
trying to get a loan so he can keep his ranch afloat.
他们都让他别费劲了
They all told him to go pound sand.
眼下对于本地牧民来说
Well, this is an all-too-common
是很普遍的情况
story for paniolos these days.
尤其是小型农场主
Especially the, uh, the smaller ranch-owners.
靠土地吃饭
Yeah, it's getting harder and harder
是越来越难了
to make a living off the land.
鉴于凶杀是如此残忍♥
Given how brutal this murder was,
我认为这家伙
I just think the guy
没有合法的地方
just ran out of legitimate places
去借钱
to try to borrow money
于是去找了不太好的人
and turned to some more unsavory types.
当然 但如果这是为了追债
Sure, but if this was about recovering a debt,
他们为什么没有拿走他家里值钱的东西
why didn't they take any of his valuables?
电视 笔记本
TV, laptop,
任何能马上变现的东西
anything they could sell for a quick buck.
这些东西都没碰
None of that stuff was touched.
卢 谢谢
All right, Lou, thanks.
你继续去挖掘受害人的背景
Why don't you keep digging into our vic,
有发现就告诉我们吧
let us know what you turn up?
遵命
Yes, sir.
老大 我搞清受害人昨晚被杀害之前
Hey, boss, so, I, uh, got a pretty good idea
想要去干什么了
of what our vic was up to last night before he was killed.
据诺拉妮说
According to Noelani,
他的血液中酒精含量达到了0.21
he turned up with a blood alcohol level of 0.21.
那喝了不少酒呢
That's a lot of drinking.
对 我打听了一下
Yeah, I asked around,
附近不远有个酒吧
and there's a bar not too far from here
本地的牧民们常去
where the local paniolos like to hang out.
是赶牛杆酒吧
Oh, right. Yeah, the Cattle Prod.
-怎么 你知道 -对
- What, you know it? ?- I do, I do.
你什么时候去的
When did you go there?
你觉得我认识你之前就没生活过吗
Oh, you think I had no life before I met you?
不如你们 你们俩
All right, why don't you, uh, why don't you two
去酒吧查查
go down, check this bar out,
看看有没有人昨晚看见过受害人
see if, uh, anybody saw our victim last night.
他喝得烂醉
This guy was so drunk,
有可能他惹毛了什么人 被一路跟回了家
it's possible he found some trouble that followed him home.
走吧 牛仔
Come on, cowboy.
倒是说得通
Oh, makes sense.
你曾加入过摩托党
You were, uh, in a biker gang.
不对
Uh, no.
你和农场的人约会过
You dated a ranch hand?
小朱 没那么神秘
Joons, there's no big mystery.
就是个酒吧
It's just a bar.
当然 就是个离你家一个小时的酒吧
Sure, it's just a bar that's an hour away from your house
而你熟悉得让人有些怀疑
that you're suspiciously familiar with.
要点什么
Can I get you guys anything?
五零特遣队
Five-0.
我们只是想问你些问题
We just need to ask you some questions.
说吧
Shoot.
你以前来过吗
Have I seen you in here before?
可能来过一两次吧 很久以前了
Oh, maybe once or twice, long time ago.
你认识这个人吗
Okay. Do you know this guy?
不太认识
Not really, no.
但他昨晚来过
But he was in here last night,
如果你是问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
他兴致颇高 请所有人喝酒
Guy was in a real partying mood, buying up drinks for everybody.
而且不是一般的酒
Not just any old liquor.
把我最贵的龙舌兰酒都喝了
Demolished all my top-shelf tequila.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
有客人那么露富
When a customer's flashing cash like that,
我不会去问问题的
I don't ask questions.
-我只负责上酒 -就是说
- I just serve the drinks. - So, basically,
他头上顶着一个大招牌 上面写着
he was wearing a giant flashing sign that said,
-"来抢我吧" -对
- "Rob me now." - Yeah.
你注意到有什么人
Hey, uh, did you notice if anyone
-在他离开时跟着他吗 -抱歉
- followed him out when he left? - Sorry.
生意特别好 我都没注意他走
It was real busy. I didn't even see him leave.
这个人遇到什么麻烦了吗
This guy get in some kind of trouble?
是的 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
我们要看看
We're gonna need to see all the receipts for
昨晚信♥用♥卡♥交易的所有底单
the credit card transactions from last night.
还有 如果你有监控摄像的话...
Also, if you have any security cam footage...
好
Yeah.
我现在想起来了 塔妮 对吧
Hey, now I remember. Tani, right?
你以前来周日欢聚之夜
You used to come in for the Sunday Night Roundup.
周日什么之夜
The Sunday Night what now?
周日欢聚之夜
The Sunday Night Roundup.
是我们每周一次的队列舞比赛
That's our weekly line dancing competition.
这位塔妮连着赢了三周
Tani here won three weeks in a row.
是四周 不过谁在意呢
Four. But who's counting?
那你是挂靴了还是怎么的
So, did you hang up your dancing boots or something?
不是 我只是... 我想应该
No. No, I was just... You know, I figured it was time
给别人个机会来赢
to give someone else a chance to win.
还有 我和介绍我来这儿的牛仔
Also, things ended with the cowboy
关系结束了
who introduced me to this place.
是吗 别告诉我
Oh, yeah? Don't tell me.
-他把你的心伤碎了吗 -没有
- He broke your achy breaky heart? - Uh, no.
他没有 是反过来的
He didn't. It was the other way around.
-好 -你应该再来啊 重新夺回王冠
- Okay. - Hey, you ought to come back, reclaim your crown.
不过我得提醒你 竞争比原来激烈了
Although I got to warn you, the competition's gotten stiffer.
是吗 如果她们是来争夺舞后的
Oh, really? Well, if they're coming for the Queen,
她们最好别失手
they best not miss.
您是谁啊
Who are you?
垒球怎么样
How's softball?
教练按你的想法让你换左外野手了吗
Coach ever move you to left like you wanted?
是的
He did, actually.
好
Cool. u202d
有空来看我训练
Maybe you could come see me play sometime?
我也想去
I would love to.
但没那么简单
But it's complicated.
没事
It's okay.
我能理解
No, I-I understand.
给
Here.
午饭钱
For lunch.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表