Maybe you can bring those boys along.
他们这方面肯定不赖
They're good for the ego.
是啊 只要你把你的搭档也带上
Yeah, as long as you bring your partner.
还有 你可以指定要开车
Oh, and you can be the designated driver.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
白衣骑士
Oh, hey, uh, White Knight?
我会对你的秘密守口如瓶
Your secret's safe with me.
雷小姐 用他们的话说 这确实是一种享受
Well, Ms. Rey, it's been an absolute treat, as they say.
用他们的话说 俺也一样
Well, likewise... as they say.
坦白说
I have to be honest.
我们其实平时也没有这么默契
Uh, we're usually a much more dysfunctional bunch.
我想你今天也是运气好
I think you caught us on a good day.
不知为何 我不信
Somehow, I highly doubt that.
我在想你之前说的
I-I was thinking about what you said earlier,
你是对的
and you're right.
我们选择的工作并不普通
The jobs we've chosen aren't ordinary, and,
因此 也许普通的规则并不适用
as such, maybe the ordinary rules don't apply.
如果你发现同事中有个人
If you find someone at work
会给你的人生带来一束光
who brings a little light into your life,
会给你带来快乐
someone who makes you happy,
你就该去追求
you should pursue it.
事实是 即使知道了最后结局有多糟
Truth is, even knowing how badly it ended for me,
重来一次 我还是依旧这么选
I would still do it all over again.
再见
Bye.
塔妮 怎么了
Hey, T, what's up?
你好啊
Hi. I'm good.
我没什么事 你怎么样
I mean, not much. You?
我打给你问问你有什么安排
Um... I just was calling to see what you were up to.
我也没什么事 怎么了吗
Not much. Everything good?
好 好 没什么事 没什么事
Yes. Yeah. No, everything's good. Everything's good.
只是...
Um... it's just, uh...
有个新地方
So, there's this new place.
在沙岛的水上
Um, it's on the water on Sand Island.
是一家酒吧
And... it's a bar.
拉马里亚纳 我知道那家
Uh, La Mariana. Yeah, I know it.
对 我听说他们做了大的革新
Yes. Um, well, I hear it's under new management, and, um...
我在想你有没有时间
I-I was wondering if you wanted
一起去喝一杯 跟我一起
to get a drink there... with me.
今晚
Tonight.
大概九点吧
Let's say... 9 o'clock.
好 我很荣幸
Yeah, I would love that.
好
Okay.
太好了
Great.
好 到时见
Okay, see you there.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
All right, bye.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表