天堂执法者
第十季 第十六集
卡拉威♥海♥滩
谢谢
Thank you.
慢慢地 手举好
Slowly. Keep your hands where they are.
我刚刚杀了我丈夫
I just killed my husband.
希尔顿夏威夷度假村
威基基
背弓起来
Arch your back.
重量放在脚趾和手上
Weight on your toes and hands.
然后将后脚放到位
Then slide your back foot into position.
就这样
There you go.
现在前脚向前移♥动♥
Now front foot moves forward,
然后站起来
and pop up.
太棒了
Yes!
看看你 姿势完美
Look at you! Perfect form!
你确定你是新手吗
You sure you're a first-timer?
新手的好运气
Beginner's luck.
也多亏有个好教练指导
Helps to have a great instructor, too.
那你感觉如何
So how you feeling?
我完全可以去冲了
I am totally down to rip.
是"冲" 对吧
It is "rip," isn't it?
-我说对了吗 -没错
- Did I get that right? - Nailed it!
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
太棒了
Yes!
加油 妹子
Get it, girl!
卢
Hey, Lou.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
当然
Sure.
好吧 我很抱歉发生了这么多事
Okay, you know I'm sorry about how everything went down,
我不指望你的原谅 或者是信任
and I'm not expecting your forgiveness, or even your trust.
我只是想让你明白
I just, I need you to understand,
在山口组绑♥架♥希奥邦之后
after the Yakuza grabbed Siobhan,
我的所作所为 我所做的一切
what I did, everything I did,
都是为了保护她的安全
it was about keeping her safe.
听着 亚当 最后
Look, Adam, at the end,
一切都化险为夷
everything turned out okay,
我很感激
and I'm grateful for that.
为结局 为你促成这个结果所出的力
That and whatever part you played in making that happen.
但是 亚当 对于你个人
But, Adam, on your own,
你拿我侄女的命冒险
you put my niece's life at risk.
我需要一段时间才能原谅你了
It's gonna take me a while to get over it.
麦格瑞特家
这是什么[这是在干吗]
Wow. What's this?
-这是个熨斗 -我知道那是什么
- This is an iron. - Yeah, I know what that is.
"这是在干吗" 我会熨衬衫
"What's this?" I know how to iron a shirt.
很明显 你不会
Well, clearly, you don't
因为你应该先从领子开始
because you should start with the collar.
我熨过领子了
I did the collar.
好吧 那你就不应该
Okay, well, then you shouldn't--
你是想熨纽扣吗
I mean, you gonna iron the buttons?
你应该把衣服放平 扣子解开
You got to lay it out flat. Unbutton it.
你想帮我做吗
Would you like to do this for me?
还是你就想坐在那里惹人烦
Or you just want to sit there and be annoying?
不 我想知道你为什么
No. What I'd like to do is know why
要在情人节这天熨衬衫
are you, um, ironing your shirt on Valentine's Day?
做这种事的人
It would, it would seem that someone
都是有约会的
who was doing that would-- would have a date.
我确实有个约会
I do have a date, indeed.
-和谁 -和一位女士
- With who? - With a lady.
那很好 她有名字吗
Oh, th-that's good. Does she have a name?
-她有 -叫什么
- She does. - What is it?
她叫布鲁克
Her name is Brooke.
-布鲁克 -对
- Brooke. - Yeah.
布鲁克 是查理学校里的布鲁克
Oh, Brooke. Is that the Brooke from Charlie's school,
那个妈妈 我介绍给你的那个布鲁克吗
the mom, the one I introduced you to, that Brooke?
没错 我可能 最后还是会告诉你
It is, and I probably, maybe, would've told you about it eventually,
但问题是 上次你知道我们约会的时候
but the thing is, last time you knew about a date that we were on,
整个约会你都在给我发短♥信♥打电♥话♥
you called and texted the entire time we were on the date.
-你记得吗 -我记得
- You remember? - I do.
那有点太过了
It was a little much.
有道理 有道理
That's fair, that's fair.
情人节第二次约会
Uh, second date for Valentine's Day,
意义很重大了 对吧
that's-that's pretty heavy, though, right?
第三次约会
Third date?
我有点记不清了 别生气
Well, I kind of lost count. Don't be mad.
不 我没生气 好样的
No, I'm not mad. Good for you.
我很高兴某人有了自己的生活
I'm glad somebody has a life.
塔妮和奎茵今晚要去看电影
Tani and Quinn are, uh, going to the movies tonight.
你应该给她们打电♥话♥ 跟着她们
You should call them, do a little tag along.
我不需要玩伴 还是谢谢你
I don't need a playdate. Thank you, though.
不要吗 这样吧兄弟
No? I'll tell you what, buddy.
如果我和布鲁克结束得早
If I finish up early with Brooke,
我给你打个电♥话♥ 我们可以出去
I'll give you a call. We can hang out.
你真是太好了 不过我想我们这辈子
That's very nice of you, but I think we've done...
在一起的时间已经够多了
more than enough hanging out for the rest of life.
等等
Hold on.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
麦格瑞特少校 请等待国务卿通话
Commander McGarrett, please hold for the Secretary of State.
火奴鲁鲁警局
洛雷娜·梅西
Lorena Massey.
在杀了她丈夫后自首了
Just turned herself in after killing her husband,
他叫普林·康姆西利
Prin Khomsiri,
泰国领♥事♥馆♥的高级外交官
a high-ranking diplomat from the Thai consulate.
好 那已经有人认罪了
Okay. So, you have a confession.
找我们来干吗
What are we doing here?
国♥务♥院♥现在的
The State Department has been put
处境很微妙 少校
in a delicate position, Commander.
如你所知 泰国是美国的战略盟友
As you know, Thailand is a strategic U.S. ally,
对保护我们在该地区的安全利益至关重要
key to protecting our security interests in the region.
所以我们有个美国公民杀了一个泰国外交官
So, we have a U.S. citizen who's killed a Thai diplomat,
你想让我们在这变成一场地缘政♥治♥噩梦之前
and you want us to come in and clean up the mess
进来收拾残局 对吗
before this turns into a geopolitical nightmare. Is that right?
我们希望避免国际事件 是的
We're looking to avoid an international incident, yes.
所以国♥务♥院♥召集了你的团队
Which is why the State Department called in your team.
我们要给泰国人看
We need to show the Thais that
我们最优秀的人员在处理此事 而且非常严谨
our best people are on this and that it's being handled discreetly.
好
All right.
你好 洛雷娜
Hi, Lorena.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name is Commander Steve McGarrett.
这是我的搭档 丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
This is my partner, Detective Danny Williams.
如果可以的话
We'd like to talk to you about
我们想跟你谈谈今早发生的事
what happened this morning, if that's okay.
我们知道你经历了很多
And we-we know you've been through a lot,
所以你需要多少时间都可以
so please take as much time as you need.
好吧
Okay.
我们知道你声称对你丈夫做的事
Um, so, um, we know what, uh, you allegedly did to your husband.
但是 让我们先谈谈他对你做的事 好吗
Um, but let-let's start with what, uh, what he did to you. Okay?
没关系
It's okay.
你穿着
You-You're wearing, um...
你穿着长袖衬衫
you're wearing a long-sleeve... shirt.
现在外面是29摄氏度 对吗
It's 85 degrees outside. Okay?
我能看见你的妆
I can see your makeup.
很好 化得很精致
It's good. Did a good job.
骗过了很多人 但没骗过我们
Fool a lot of people, but not us.
我认为你可能曾经也有过
I'd say you probably had practice
掩饰他给你的伤口的经历
covering up the wounds he gave you.
你的丈夫对你动过手吗 梅西女士
Was your, uh, was your husband physical with you, Ms. Massey?
他每次动手后 都说他会改
Every time it happened, he said he would change.
但是...
But...
昨晚 很糟糕
Last night, it was bad.
我不得不去急症室
I had to go to the ER.
然后今天早上
Then this morning...
他又打了你吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表