Officer, all quiet?
非常安静 少校
Quiet as a mouse, Commander.
没人进出
Nobody been in or out.
里奇女士
Ms. Ridge?
你在吗
Hello?
开门
Open it.
苏珊娜
Suzanne!
伙计们 我现在需要一个急救人员来这里
Guys, I need a paramedic in here now!
-收到 -不 不 不 苏珊娜
- Got it. - No, no, no, no! Suzanne!
醒一醒
Okay, stay with me.
快点 呼吸 呼吸
Come on, breathe, breathe.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
苏珊娜 你听得见吗
Suzanne, can you hear me?
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
她神志不清
She's pretty out of it, man.
我猜汉森肯定也像对其他人那样对她用了乙♥醚♥
I think Hansen must've ethered her like he did the others.
他留了张纸
He left a note.
什么 你看得出这是什么吗
What, does this look familiar to you?
看起来像是小说的最后一页
Looks like the last page of the novel.
丹尼 看那个
Hey, Danny, look at that.
约翰·迈克莱恩[虎胆龙威中的警♥察♥]Hey, John McClane.
我们需要封锁这家酒店 更新全境通告
We need to lock down this hotel, update the APB.
我要这岛上的每个警♥察♥都去找柯林·汉森
I want every cop on the island looking for Collin Hansen.
他不可能逃得太远
He couldn't have gotten very far.
这才是我想要听到的
Now, that's what I like to hear.
刚跟我们在开曼群岛的人聊过
Just spoke to our man in the Caymans.
钱已经到账了
The money came through.
我们说话期间他正在提现
And he's cashing it as we speak.
这样的话...我们就准备走了
And with that... we'll be on our way.
和你们做生意很愉快
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
这算哪门子计划
What kind of a plan was that?!
认真的吗
Are you serious?!
我以为你应该是什么超级间谍
I thought you were supposed to be some kind of a super spy.
这真是我看过最不像詹姆斯·邦德那种的了
I mean, that was the least James Bond thing I have ever seen--
我只看到你人来了 给了那群人一千万
just-just watching you roll over and give those guys $10 million.
冷静点 孩子
Calm down, dear boy.
一切都在掌握中
It's all being handled.
第一岛银行
开曼群岛
不好意思
Excuse me.
我拿走了 谢谢
I'll take that, thanks.
好了 跟我们来
All right, come on, let's go.
哈利 亲爱的
Harry, dear.
你的钱我拿回来了
I got your money back.
玛丽亚 亲爱的
Maria, darling,
我就知道我能指望你 非常感谢
I knew I could count on you-- thank you so much.
现在 我们之前没空谈条件
Now, we didn't get to discuss terms.
我猜你得抽成吧
I assume you'll be taking a cut?
哈利啊
Oh, Harry.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
因为我要全部
'Cause I'll be taking it all.
我们在雅典驻扎的时候你应该回我电♥话♥的
You should have called me back when we were stationed in Athens.
活到老学到老 是不是啊 亲爱的
Live and learn, right, darling?
哎呀
Oh, dear.
怎么样
How's it going?
你们在找出
Have you made any progress
是哪个疯子要杀了我这件事上
in determining who that maniac was
有任何进展吗
who tried to kill me?
有也没有 你有时间吗
Yes and no. Uh, have you got a second?
我知道你等会儿要上台
I know you're about to get onstage here.
有时间
Of course.
-太好了 可以坐吗 -当然
- Okay, good thing. May I? - Sure.
所以 很显然这个杀手
Okay, so, apparently, the killer
是通过通风口进入到你的房♥间的
came into your room through the air vent, right?
所以我们做了些什么呢 我们追寻通风管道
So, what we did, we-we traced that air duct back
到入口点 希望可以一路通过
to an access point, hoping that maybe we could
监控录像找到这个嫌疑人
catch this person on-on a security camera along the way,
但是不幸的是
but unfortunately that was a, uh,
这条路行不通
well, it was a dead end.
那个通风管道 已经关了
The-the duct, it's been closed
有阵子了 那个通道
for-for a while, like, that passage, they're
他们在弄楼上的空调
working on the air conditioning for the floor above,
所以堵住了
so it's blocked.
按外行人的说法
In layman's terms, there is
任何人都不可能
absolutely no way that anybody,
更不要说那个杀手了
let alone the, the killer,
通过天花板进入你的房♥间
could have gotten into your room through the ceiling.
再加上 有警官看守着门
Plus, with an officer guarding the door
阳台的窗子也有十层楼高
and balcony windows ten stories up,
我们开始猜测也许
we started figuring that maybe,
只是也许 这件事的幕后真凶
just maybe, that, whoever's behind this...
他们一直都在房♥间里
they were inside the room the whole time.
听着 这件事你组织得几乎是完美的
Look, you staged this whole thing almost perfectly.
你知道我们会冲进去救你
I mean, you knew we'd rush in to save you.
我不得不承认 你在浴室里的表现真的
And I'll be the first to admit, your performance in the bathroom
非常让人信服 但是有一件事情
was very convincing, but there is one thing
你是绝对没有想到的
that you could never have known about,
那是个封闭的通风管道
and that was the sealed-off air duct.
-疯了吧 -疯了吗 我不知道
- That's crazy. - That's crazy? I don't know.
我不知道你的想法疯不疯狂
I don't know if it is crazy
你觉得这些杀手
when you think about what a steroid boost
能给你的新书炒热度
these murders have been to your new book.
没错 外面确实很疯狂
Yeah, I mean, it's, it's pretty wild out there.
只有站票了
Standing room only.
这种热度可是许多作家梦寐以求的
That's the kind of publicity some writers would kill for.
顺便提一句
And, by the way,
我们有个不错的想法
we have a pretty good idea who,
是谁向外面的媒体们泄露了
leaked the news of a murder investigation out to those
谋杀案调查的新闻呢...凯文
media vultures perched outside...Kevin.
这些你都无法证实
You can't prove any of that.
也许不能 但有些东西可以证实
Maybe not, but here's something we can prove.
苏珊娜 当你在房♥间为这场
Suzanne, while you were in your room preparing
我所听过最为宏大的作秀的最终场作准备时
for the finale of the greatest publicity stunt I've ever heard of,
这位凯文就在外为你做卑鄙勾当
Kevin here was out doing your dirty work.
看到了吗 朋友们
You see, folks,
作为执法人员
as law enforcement officers,
我们有责任对你站不住脚的不在场证明做进一步调查
we're obligated to look further into your flimsy alibis.
在我们调查时
And when we did so,
我们发现这位凯文 不太禁得起调查
we found that Kevin here, well, his didn't quite hold up.
本案中你所有的不在场证明就是你的证词
See, all you had going for you in that case was your word
和凯文手♥机♥的存在
and the presence of Kevin's cell phone
来证明他和你一起待在酒店中
to say that he was in the hotel with you,
但是 我们发现
but, come to find out,
凯文一直都在其他地方
Kevin was someplace else altogether.
我说对了吗 凯文
Ain't that right, Kev?
凯文 我们发现了血迹
Kevin, we found blood,
在那辆 你租的车的后备箱里
in the trunk of your, rental car.
我让鉴证组将血迹中的DNA与犯罪现场
I had CSU cross-reference the DNA from the blood to the,
砒霜瓶子上留下的头发
the hair on the arsenic bottle left
做了交叉对比
at the third crime scene.
猜怎么着 凯文
Guess what, Kevin.
DNA完全一致
Perfect DNA match.
它怎么会到你的车里 凯文
How'd that end up in your trunk, Kevin?
是你杀了柯林·汉森
You killed Collin Hansen
然后把他放在你车的后备箱里
and you put him in the trunk of your car.
没错
That's right,
因为柯林·汉森并没杀过任何人
'Cause Collin Hansen didn't kill anybody.
是你把他的一根头发放在砒霜瓶子上
You just planted one of his hairs on that arsenic bottle
来陷害他
to set him up.
这可怜的家伙只是个老旧犯罪故事爱好者
Poor guy was just a fan of old crime stories--
他怎么也没想到自己会成为一个新犯罪故事的受害者
little did he know he'd end up being the victim of a new one.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表