一个姓马科欧的男人...
Buddy Makoi...
他怎么了
What about him?
我之前见过这个名字
I've-I've seen that name before.
就是我们比对那晚每一个
When we ran the names of everyone
在酒吧里与受害者有接触的人员名字时
who was at the bar that night with the vic.
-雷蒙德·马科欧 -也许他是他家的后人
- Raymond Makoi. - Maybe he's a descendant.
他肯定是明白受害者在农场上
Well, he certainly would understand the significance of our vic
发现了黄金这个事实的价值所在
finding that gold on that particular property.
马科欧家族的农场
The Makoi family ranch--
它距离受害者的农场不到4.8千米
it's under three miles from our vic's property.
由公路或通过骑马都能达到
It's accessible by road or horseback.
好的 我觉得我们该去拜访一下马科欧家了
All right. I think it's time we paid the Makois a visit.
哈乌乌拉 马科欧农场主房♥
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
好吧 他们走了
Okay, they're gone.
对 但不管他们逃到哪里 看样子
Yeah, but wherever they went, it looks like
他们拿走了足够保护一个小村庄的武器
they took enough firepower to arm a small country.
史蒂夫 丹尼
Steve! Danny!
看那边第二个山脊的中间
Look halfway up that second ridge there.
看到我指的地方了吗
See where I'm pointing?
就隐蔽在那条林木线之后
Ducking behind the tree line now.
-是的 -我看有三四个人 骑着马
- Yeah. - I made out three, maybe four guys. On horseback.
他们前面可能还有一些人
They probably got a few ahead of 'em.
好吧 他们暂时领先了
All right. They got a good head start.
我们去追捕他们吧
Let's get after 'em.
幸运的话 开一辆警车上那条路
Good luck getting a squad car up that trail.
不 我们不准备开车
No, we're not driving up there.
麦蕾
Maile.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for meeting me.
你没有提你还带了别人过来
You didn't mention you were bringing someone with you.
听着 你越快告诉我们需要的信息
Listen, the sooner you tell us what we need to know,
我们就能越快从你眼前消失
quicker we'll be out of your hair, okay?
你认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
拜托
Please.
当然
Sure.
杰克 他最近经常来这儿
Jake. He was coming around here quite a bit lately,
直到几天以前
until a few days ago.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
他连续倒了霉运
He hit a bad streak.
或者说霉运找上了他
Or, rather, it hit him.
他破产后就没见过他了
Haven't seen him since he went bust.
谢谢你 马蕾
Well, thank you, Maile.
又快又没痛苦
That was quick and painless.
你还是欠我个人情
You still owe me.
难怪奥利维亚没见过他
No wonder Olivia hasn't seen him.
别担心
Hey. Don't worry.
我们会继续寻找 直到找到他 好吗
We'll keep looking until we find him, okay?
你不懂
You don't understand.
杰克在挽回损失时最为可怕
Jake is at his worst when he's chasing a loss.
他会变得不顾一切
He gets desperate,
为了继续赌博 他会不择手段
and there's nothing he won't do to keep playing.
我们必须在事情变糟之前找到他
We got to find him, before something bad happens.
为了奥利维亚
For Olivia's sake.
我想到有个人可能会帮助我们 来吧
I got an idea who might be able to help us. Come on.
好吧 既然麦格瑞特要骑马
All right, since McGarrett's gonna ride up
走这条小道去追那些人
the trail after these guys,
我们就得守好
we're gonna have to cover this route
库阿洛山后的这一整条线路
that goes all the way behind the Kualoa mountain.
我们要这样做
So here's what we're gonna do.
这条路的末端在这儿
The road ends here.
要一路开到这个地方
Gonna drive up to this point,
出来在这里搭建一个路障
come out and organize a roadblock here.
好 还得有人留守在农场这里
All right, someone should stay back here at the ranch,
以防他们会沿这条路返回
just in case they double back around this way.
谨慎
Good thinking.
好的 我要沿着这条小道
All right. So, I'm gonna follow their tracks
追踪他们的路径 一路骑到山顶
up this trail right here, all the way to the top.
我们能获得有利位置 看到他们去了哪里
We can get a vantage point, see which way they went.
已经是二十一世纪了
Or-- this being the 21st century and all--
我们可以派直升飞机在空中定位他们
we could get a chopper in the air and locate them that way.
树叶太茂密了
Foliage is way too dense.
从直升飞机上也只能看到树木
Chopper's just gonna see tree cover.
谁和我一起骑马 卢吗
Who's riding with me? Lou?
-你有经验 -就我这背
- You got experience. - With my back?
你开玩笑吗 我会在床上躺一个月 没门
Are you kidding? I'll be in bed for the month. No way.
-朱尼尔 我们走 -我...
- Junior, let's go. u202d- Oh, I, uh...
我不敢骑马
I don't mess with horses.
-什么 -是的
- What? u202d- Yeah.
不要 我这靴子只用来跳舞 不骑马
No. These boots are made for dancing, not riding.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
算了 我自己去吧
Whatever. I'll ride alone.
等一下 我不算人的啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What-what am I, an empty chair?
我可以骑骑马
I c-- I can ride a-a little trail ride.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
丹尼 我见过你骑马
Danny, I've seen you on a horse.
骑术 不算很好吧
It's not-- it's not good.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
那都是七年前了
That was, like, seven years.
-也许我的骑术进步了呢 -行吧
- Maybe I've, uh... maybe I've progressed as a rider. - Okay.
那 那你进步了吗
Have you-- have you progressed?
有啊 我一直有和格蕾丝上骑术课
I think I have. I've been taking riding lessons with Grace.
是我们父女之间的亲子活动
It's a father-daughter bonding experience.
还是你跟紧我吧 别掉队
Why don't you try to keep up?
都这个时候了他们还有时间吵 关系真好啊
All this and they still got time to argue. Isn't that nice?
看来他们一直沿着这条路走
Well, looks like they're sticking to the trail.
是啊 目前为止是的
Yeah. For now.
而且你没必要
And you don't have to, um...
你没必要那样说话
you don't have to talk like that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在模仿詹姆士·柯本演的牛仔
You're doing a-- like, a James Coburn cowboy thing.
这可不是电影 我们在现实生活里
It's not a movie. We're just real life.
你可以像个正常人一样说话
You can talk like a person.
行吧 如果要说派特·加勒特和比利小子的话
All right, if we're talking Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid,
我绝对是克里斯托佛森
I'm definitely Kristofferson.
你想得美 我们两个之间
Oh. You-you think, between you and I,
你是克里斯托佛森
you'd-you'd be Kristofferson?
反正你绝对不是克里斯托佛森
You're definitely not Kristofferson.
你那个发型就不像
Not with that haircut.
你现在要对我的外表进行人身攻击了是吗
Oh, you're gonna go with my physical appearance now.
你知道这算什么吗
You know what that is?
这是一种非常明显的信♥号♥♥
That is a sure sign that you have, uh,
表现出你争吵时缺乏自信
a lack of confidence in your argument.
你还在生气我最后才选你
Oh, you're still mad at me 'cause I picked you last.
我的骑术非常好
Well, I'm a very good rider.
我会很多马上技巧
I-I have a lot of skill on a horse.
所以是的 我讨厌
So, yeah, I resent, uh,
你的假设
your assumption to the, uh...
与事实完全相反
to the contrary.
你知道吗 我可以
You know what, I can, um...
我晚上可以听见你的声音
I can hear you at night.
那你为什么不戴耳塞
Why don't you get some earplugs?
我是说我能听见你走来走去 来回踱步
No, I mean I-I hear you walking around, pacing back and forth.
我知道你没睡
I know you're not sleeping.
-所以呢 -我...
- So what? - I just--
也许你想跟我说说 告诉我发生什么事了
Maybe you want to talk, tell me what's going on.
你刚刚说了 我昨晚没睡觉
Uh, you just said it. I'm not sleeping right now.
就这样 没别的了
That's it. Nothing left to say.
但这是新情况
But it's a new thing.
我几个月前刚搬进来的时候 你还没这样
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表