I thought we had a little bit of a bond, hmm?
现在让我瞧瞧你是怎么了 伙计
Now let's see what's going on with you, bud.
来吧 让我瞧瞧 伙计
Come on. Let's see, bud...
好孩子
Good boy...
我们看看你那洁白的牙齿
All right. Let's just check those pearly whites...
好啦 好孩子
All right. Good boy.
-看着我 你还好吗 -还好
- Look at me. You okay? - Yeah...
好痛
It hurts...
-好 -好痛
- All right. - It hurts.
好的 我拿下我的手♥机♥
Okay. I'm gonna get my phone, all right?
无服务
你的手♥机♥在哪儿
Where's your phone?
在我的包里
It's in my, um, it's in my bag.
天哪 我的腿
Oh, God, my legs...
天 好痛
God, it hurts.
无服务
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我们手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥ 我得...
We got no service. I'm gonna...
我得到路上去看有没有信♥号♥♥ 好吗
I'm gonna go up to the road, try to get a signal, okay?
好吗
All right?
好的
Okay.
我们会没事的 我保证
We're gonna be fine, all right? I promise.
对不起
Sorry.
Seven-two-four.
-什么 -车牌最后...
- Huh? - The, um... the last three digits...
三位数是 724
...of the plate were seven, two, four.
-现在别担心这个 好吗 -你得告诉
- Don't worry about that right now, okay? - You have to tell...
你得告诉警♥察♥
you have to tell the police,
别让他害到人
so that he doesn't hurt anyone.
他已经害了
He already hurt somebody.
深...
Just...
深呼吸
just breathe.
不会有事的 我保证 相信我
It's gonna be okay, I promise, all right?
马上回来
Be right back.
-724 对吧 知道了 -724
- Seven-two-four, right? Got it. - Seven-two-four.
车门卡住了
The door's jammed.
它有创伤后精神紧张的迹象
He's showing signs of post-traumatic stress.
创伤后遗症
PTS?
好吧 我知道军犬可能会得创伤后遗症
Okay, h-- I know military working dogs can get PTS,
但他从没这方面的症状呀
but he's never shown a hint of that.
也许的确如此 但他现在已经有迹象了
Maybe so. But what he's exhibiting right now,
高度警惕 心率加快 瞳孔扩大
hyper-vigilance, an elevated heart rate, dilated pupils;
这些都是很有代表性的迹象
those are telltale signs.
医生 这不合理呀
Doc, this doesn't make any sense.
它从海军辗转到缉毒局又工作了几年
Look, after the Marines, he was with the DEA for years.
为什么现在才发病
Why now?
史蒂夫 创伤后遗症有多种形式很复杂
Look, Steve, you and I both know PTS is varied; it's complex.
这个病对人类的影响有多大我们都不完全清楚
We understand very little of how it affects humans,
更何况狗呢
much less dogs.
我不知道 在我看来
I don't know; in my opinion,
我想艾迪一定是经历了一些长♥期♥的创伤
I think that Eddie must have some long-buried trauma
不知什么原因这些创伤最近才浮出水面
that for some reason has just resurfaced.
我不知道 我不是这方面的专家 所以
But I don't know. I'm not an expert in this, so...
对不起 我 帮不上什么忙
sorry I... can't be more helpful.
不不 你帮了很多 谢谢
No, no, you've been plenty helpful, thank you.
我 我只是 你知道的
I'm, I'm just, you know...
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说
I mean...
-我 我至少知道从哪儿开始了 -是的
- I-I got a place to start now, right? - Yeah.
艾玛 你离开之前
Emma, before you leave?
我觉得我应该解释下...
I feel like I should probably bring up the, uh...
你为什么没给我回过电♥话♥
How-- how you never called me back?
对的 就是这事
Yes. That.
就是...
And, uh...
首先 我真的很抱歉
First of all, I'm really sorry.
我只想让你知道
I just want to let you know that, uh,
不是因为我不喜欢你
it wasn't because I didn't like you,
因为我喜欢 我一直喜欢你
'cause I did, I do. I mean...
我只是不知道怎么平衡我的生活和工作
I have always had a problem balancing the job with my life,
从我过去经验来看
and historically,
我总是将工作放在生活之前
uh, my personal life always gets the short end of the stick,
我想我只是想让你知道
and I guess I just wanted to let you know that, um...
这不是你的问题
it wasn't a you issue.
是我自己的问题
I'm the problem.
通常 男人如果跟我说那些话
Typically, when men say something like that to me,
我都会想我该踢他哪个部位
I think about which shin I should kick.
不过...
But...
不知为什么 你说那些话的时候 我相信你
I don't know, for some reason, when you say it, I believe you.
好吧 你应该相信我 因为我说的是实话
Well, you should, 'cause it's the truth.
好吧 听着 我没有因为这个难受
Yeah. Hey, look, there's no hard feelings.
因为我在和别人约会
'Cause I'm seeing someone.
-太好了 -是啊 看来那些破约会应用程序上面
- That's great. - Yeah, it turns out there are some good guys
还是能找到几个靠谱的男人的 所以...
on those godforsaken apps, so...
我真的为你高兴 你值得更好的人
I'm legitimately happy for you. You deserve it.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 那我就不留你了
Anyway, I don't want to hold you hostage.
-谢谢 -再见 史蒂夫
- Thank you. - Bye, Steve.
记得通知我艾迪的后续情况
Oh, and keep me posted on Eddie.
-我会的 我保证 再次谢谢你 艾玛 -没事
- I will, I promise. Thanks again, Emma. - Yeah.
校园里的大个子
Big man on campus.
-家长周末过得怎么样 -很烧钱
- How's Parents Weekend? - Expensive.
蕾妮让我到处跑腿
Renee's got me running all over the place
我到处跑腿 她却跑去帮威尔
running errands while she's helping Will
装饰他的新校外公♥寓♥
decorate his new off-campus apartment.
现在这些孩子啊
Boy, these kids now.
你知道 我当初去上大学的时候
Did you know, when I went away to school,
你知道我父母给了我什么吗
you know what my parents gave me?
一条破毯子和一堆硬币
A ratty old blanket and a roll of quarters
用来打公用电♥话♥和洗衣服
for the pay phone and the laundromat.
现在 我这个年度最佳父亲 真该给我这个奖
Now, Father of the Year, AKA yours truly,
要出去给威尔买♥♥平板电视
is going out to buy Will a flat screen TV
还有便携式空调
and a portable air conditioning unit.
拜托 你喜欢宠你的孩子 你自己也知道
Come on, you love spoiling that kid, you know it.
是 我知道 但这是我们的秘密
Yeah, I know, but let that be our little secret.
听着 我给你打电♥话♥
Listen, the reason I'm calling you
是因为我收到了塔妮的信息
is because I got a text from Tani,
她说艾迪情况很糟糕
and she said that Eddie's in a bad way.
它的确不太好
He's not doing too good.
兽医刚离开
The vet just left.
她认为是创伤后遗症
She said she thinks it's PTS,
但她不是这方面的专家
but she's no expert.
别担心 朋友 我碰巧认识一个专家
Well, fret not, pal of mine, because I happen to know one.
威尔和驻外军队兽医的儿子
Will played high school baseball
一起打过高校棒球
with the son of a resident Army veterinarian.
他的主要专长是军犬
And his primary expertise is in military working dogs.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me right now?
开艾迪的玩笑吗
About Eddie?
别乱说 兄弟 我爱那只狗
Bite your tongue, man. I love that dog,
我联♥系♥了那位兽医
so I reached out to him.
他觉得自己能帮忙 他叫阿特·柯林医生
And he thinks he can help. His name is Dr. Art Currin.
在沙夫特堡的兽医所可以找到他
You'll find him at the Veterinary Treatment Facility at Fort Shafter.
他在等着你 怎么样
And he's expecting you, too. How about that?
非常感谢 卢 我很感激
Thank you so much, Lou. I really appreciate this.
不用谢 兄弟 我愿为那狗做任何事
No problem, man. Anything for that pup.
好 我得挂了 要迟到了
All right, I got to go. I'm late for an argument.
没事的 你会没事的
Shh... you're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
火奴鲁鲁 沙夫特堡
你带它来是正确的
You were right to bring him in.
艾迪明显有犬类创伤后遗症的迹象
Eddie is definitely exhibiting signs of canine PTS.
它最近在作战中有遭遇什么创伤吗
He recently suffer any trauma in the field?
没有 问题就在这里
No. I mean, that's the thing.
他已经跟了我好几年了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表