天堂执法者
第十季 第十八集
《天堂执法者》前情提要...
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
关于东岛健二 有些事您必须知道
There are things you must know about Kenji Higashi.
他杀了增田先生
He killed Masuda-san.
-您不能信任他 -爸爸
- He is not to be trusted. - Daddy?
哈鲁在哪里
Where's Haru?
我让他坐飞机走了
I put him on a plane.
他要帮我去日本处理一些事情
He's taking care of something for me in Japan.
那远藤呢 他也在日本吗
And what about Endo? He in Japan, too?
如果你对过这种双重生活
If you're feeling the pressure of living
感到有压力的话 一定要告诉我
this double life of yours, let me know.
我非常乐意也帮你安排一架飞机
I'd be more than happy to put you on a plane, too.
麦格瑞特家
你别
Don't.
-别 千万别 -别干什么
- Don't. Just don't. - Don't what?
上次我在熨衬衫的时候 你走进来
Last time I was ironing a shirt, you came in here,
说了一堆蠢话 小题大做
you said a bunch of dumb stuff, and it turned into a big thing--
我就 我就喜欢熨衣服
I just, I-I like ironing.
我只想静静地熨衣服
I just want to iron in peace.
我什么都不说
I'm not gonna say anything.
很好
Good.
但我还是想说
I will say
在我看来 你应该投资
that, in my opinion, you should invest
一种不会起褶的优质棉料 这样的话...
in a nice cotton blend, wrinkle-free, so...
-我问你个问题 -你问
- Let me ask you a question. - u202dOkay.
天天当大预言家 你无不无聊啊
Is it boring being as predictable as you are?
上次咱俩有小摩擦是因为
You know, last time we got into a thing because
你去约会了 但你没告诉我
you were going on a date and you didn't tell me about it.
所以也许这次
So may-- so maybe this time
你可以主动点告诉我到底怎么回事
you'll be forthcoming and tell me what's going on.
我要去和艾玛约会
I'm going on a date with Emma.
-艾玛 -艾玛
- Emma? - Emma.
那个可爱的...
The cute...
-美丽的... -那个美丽的兽医
- The gorgeous... - The gorgeous veterinarian.
没错
u202dThat's right.
上周你和布鲁克约会
Last week you had a date with Brooke,
这周你和艾玛约会
this week you have a date with Emma?
你不准吗
You don't approve?
我不相信你 我觉得你只是
I don't believe you. I think you're just,
故意和我闹着玩
you're, you're messing with me a little bit.
亚历克萨[亚马逊智能语♥音♥助手] 我今晚有什么安排
Alexa, what's my schedule tonight?
晚八点 您和艾玛·冲野在泰式小酒馆约了晚餐
At 8:00 p.m., there's dinner at Maile's Thai Bistro with Emma Okino.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历克萨
Oh, Alexa?
丹尼·威廉姆斯是不是个小傻瓜
Is Danny Williams an idiot?
我不会回答这个问题
I'm not going to answer that.
看见没 她忠于我因为她是我买♥♥给你的
See? She's loyal to me 'cause I bought her for you.
不 她只是还不认识你而已
No, she just doesn't know you yet.
-是吗 -你得给她点时间
- No? - u202dGive her time.
好吧
Okay.
-伙计 -熨斗用完了别关 我也要用
- Hey, bud. - u202dCan you leave the iron on when you're done?
没问题
Yeah, you got it.
怎么 你也有约会吗
What, you got a date, too?
让我猜猜 棕发美女 笑容可爱
Let me guess, salty brunette, cute smile,
喜欢美人鱼 讲话很大声
got a thing for mermaids, loudmouth?
她喜欢说她总是开外放
Hey. She likes to say she's always using her outside voice.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我觉得你能和塔妮试试挺好的 兄弟
I think it's great that you and Tani are giving it a go, bud.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait. What?
亚当家发生了交火 格罗弗在路上了
Shots fired, Adam's building. Grover's en route.
亚当 你还好吗
Adam. Hey. You all right?
我没事 是健二派来的人
Yeah. Kenji sent them.
好了 你先去清理一下
Okay, all right. Let's get you cleaned up.
我们得带你离开这里 去更安全的地方
Come on, we got to get you out of here, get you someplace safe.
-来吧 -不 不 卢
- Come on. - No-- Lou, Lou.
现在的当务之急是拿下健二和他的手下
What we need to do right now is take down Kenji and his crew.
-现在就行动 -你在说什么
- Right now. - What are you talking about?
几个月来我一直在试图阻拦健二的行动
I've been trying to dismantle Kenji's operation for months now,
现在我终于有证据了
and I finally have the evidence to do it.
《天堂执法者》
第十季 第十八集
五零特遣队 放下武器
Five-0! Drop your weapons!
开枪吧
Go ahead.
一了百了
Finish it.
我想听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
增田
Masuda.
没错
Yes.
是我杀了增田
I killed Masuda.
本来如果东京方面没干预的话
And you and your girlfriend would have been next
接下来就轮到你和你的女朋友了
had Tokyo not intervened.
屋后需要急救队
I need EMTs behind the house right now.
你不相信我是对的
You know, you were right not to trust me.
我一直都是特遣队的人 一直都在耍你
I was working for Five-0 the whole time, playing you.
现在我有了录像
And now I have video footage
你和你的手下处决远藤和哈鲁的录像
of you and your crew executing Endo and Haru.
你要去坐牢了 健二
You're going away, Kenji,
这辈子都出不来了
and never getting out.
干得漂亮 西村
Well done, Noshimuri.
但我不懂你要怎么让他们饶我一命
Except I don't see how you can let me live.
怎么 你要坦白吗
Why, because you'll talk?
没错
Yes.
而且我有好多关于你的事要说
And I have a lot to say about you.
咱们赌一把吧
I'll take my chances.
马利基
纳皮里-火奴库威
-请节哀 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
抱歉我来晚了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
来了就好
Well, you're here now.
米卡拉议员 这是我们的女儿诺拉妮
Councilman Mikala, this is our daughter Noelani.
幸会 诺拉妮
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Noelani.
抱歉要在这种情况下见面
I'm so sorry it's under these circumstances.
你叔叔是个很好的人
Your uncle was a great man.
阿库姆牧师让很多孩子脱离了帮派
The number of kids that Pastor Akumu
重获新生...
pulled out of gangs, helped get clean...
他的离世对人♥民♥来说是很大的损失
His passing is a huge loss for the community.
但我会确保他的教堂有足够的资金
But I'm gonna make sure his church has the funding it needs
来继续他的善行
to continue his good work.
我们很感激您的慷慨
We appreciate your generosity.
听说你是个内科医生
I understand you're a physician.
你父母一定很为你骄傲
Your parents must be proud.
我其实是火奴鲁鲁的首席法医
I am actually the chief medical examiner of Honolulu County.
真厉害
Very impressive.
原谅我的父母 议员
Forgive my parents, Councilman.
他们觉得我每天和死尸打交道很奇怪
They think it's a little weird that I work with dead bodies.
那我就失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me.
好的 幸会
Of course. Nice meeting you.
我去哀悼一下
I'm gonna go pay my respects.
五零特遣队总部
让我理一理
Let me get this straight.
你拿下山口组的计划就是
Your plan to take down the Yakuza was to
飞到日本 让他们推举你当老大
fly to Japan and have them make you an oyabun?
是的
Yes.
当上老大 我就能从内部
And as oyabun, I would have been able to dismantle
瓦解整个行动
the entire operation from within.
为了证明你的忠诚
And to prove your loyalty,
你决定给他们当卧底
you decided to become an inside man for them
开始告诉他们火奴鲁鲁警局的...
and start feeding them HPD...
我只给了他们一点点情报 史蒂夫
I was giving them morsels, Steve.
只是足够让他们上钩的量
Just enough to keep them on the hook
而同时我在搜集证据 这个计划也成功了
while I gathered the evidence I needed, and it worked.
你觉得你的这个计划
Look, the fact that you thought this plan of yours
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表