Also, there's an update from CSU.
他们在案发现场发现了奇怪之处
They found something odd at the crime scene:
一片花瓣 在刚进门的地方
a flower petal, just inside the door,
与今天早上洛雷娜收到的花束
that doesn't match anything in the bouquet
全都对不上
Lorena received this morning.
所以有人来到他们家
What, somebody shows up to the house,
然后又带着一束花离开了
and then leaves again with a bunch of flowers.
我不明白 说不通啊
I don't understand. Doesn't make sense.
其实还是能说通的
Well, actually, it might.
康姆西利每天都有持枪保镖
I mean, Khomsiri was driven to and from work
载着上下班
every day by an armed guard, right?
因此他唯一的薄弱环节就是在家
So the only time he was vulnerable was when he was at home.
好 如果你的生计需要经常按门铃
Okay, so if you're somebody who rings doorbells for a living,
那别人就会放松警惕
somebody who would blend in...
比如情人节的送花小哥
Like a flower delivery guy on Valentine's Day.
这也能解释为什么没有强行入室的痕迹
It would explain why there was no signs of forced entry.
他放凶手进来的
He let his killer in.
奎茵 让火奴鲁鲁警局派一些警官回那片区域
Quinn, have HPD send a couple officers back down to that area and
让他们四处询问下是否有人看到今早
have them ask around and see if anybody noticed a delivery guy
一个拿着一束花离开那间屋子的快递员
leaving that house this morning with a bunch of flowers.
马上去办 少校
On it, Commander.
你有塔妮的消息吗
Oh, hey, have you heard from Tani?
她之前发消息说要回来了
She texted she was heading in a while ago.
但她现在没有回应 我有点担心
Now, she's not responding. I'm starting to worry.
我没有 但我可以搞定
No, I haven't, but I can handle this
如果你是想留下查下她的动向的话
if you want to stay and see if you can track her down.
好 她的手♥机♥还开着
Yeah, okay. Her phone's still on.
我看看能不能定位到地址
I'll see if I can get a location off it.
史蒂夫
Steve?
国♥务♥院♥的杨次部长又来了
Under Secretary Yang from the State Department is here again.
这次她带了人来
And she's brought someone with her.
来自泰国领♥事♥馆♥的专员
An attache from the Thai consulate.
她想要什么 进展还是什么
What's she want-- updates or something?
不 她想要洛雷娜
No, she wants Lorena,
这样他们就可以引渡她去泰国起诉
so they can take her to Thailand for prosecution.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个女人是无辜的
I mean, the woman's innocent,
更不用说她还是美国公民
not to mention, she's an American.
他们不能把她扔进曼谷的一个牢房♥就完事了
They can't just throw her in a cell in Bangkok.
我和他们说过了 但他们给我看了这个
I told 'em that, but then they showed me this.
你为什么不告诉我你放弃了国籍
Why didn't you tell me you renounced your citizenship?
因为我没有
Because I didn't.
我从没见过这些文件
I've never seen these papers before.
一定是普林伪造的
Prin must have forged them.
另一个控制我 确保我逃离不了的办法
Another way to control me to make sure I wouldn't leave.
这些是正式文件
These are official documents.
洛雷娜 这里的公章
Lorena, this right here-- this is an official seal,
意味着我们真的有麻烦了
which means we're in real trouble.
他们想要把你送上去泰国的飞机
They want to put you on a plane to Thailand,
而且因为这个 完全合法
and, legally, because of this,
我们无能为力
there's not much we can do about it.
你们不能让他们带走我
You can't let them take me.
你们不知道他们家族有多大的势力
You have no idea how powerful this family is.
人♥质♥谈判员来电♥话♥了
That's the hostage negotiator calling.
你们得和他们谈话
You have to talk to them.
如果你们不接 那他们会认为
If you don't, they'll take it to mean
这里的情况非常糟糕
that something's gone very, very bad in here.
他们会强行突入
They will breach.
如果他们这样做 你们至少死一个
If they do that, one of you or both will end up dead.
你能不能闭嘴
Shut up, will you?
就听我的吧
Just listen to me.
我是警♥察♥ 好吗
I'm a cop, okay?
我知道自己在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
我们这里有个警♥察♥
We have a cop in here?
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我该听你的话的
I should've listened to you.
我们做这一切都是徒劳
We did all this for nothing.
不 冷静点
No, calm down.
不是徒...
It wasn't for...
-不 -宝贝
- No. - Baby.
宝贝 天哪
Baby? Oh, my God.
-天哪 他开始抽搐了 -放开我 我可以帮忙
- Oh, my God, he's having a seizure! - Untie me. I can help him.
宝贝 我信你个鬼
Baby... Yeah, right. Like I trust you.
我是个医生 好吗
I'm a doctor, okay?
如果他在抽搐
If he's having a seizure,
你得让他侧躺
you need to roll him onto one side
以保证气道通畅
so that his airways are clear.
如果是心血管问题
If it is a cardiovascular incident,
他将需要立即进行心肺复苏术
he's going to need immediate CPR.
你知道怎么操作心肺复苏吗
Do you know how to perform CPR?
你最好不是又在耍花样
This better not be another one of your stupid games.
如果你不老实 我就爆了你朋友的头
If you try anything, I will put a bullet in your friend's head.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉 我不能让你们带走她
I'm sorry, but I can't let you take her.
少校 您正在干涉
Commander, you're interfering with orders from
国务卿本人的命令
the Secretary of State himself.
泰国王国的名誉副领事
The honorary vice consul from the Kingdom of Thailand
要求我们移交康姆西利先生的妻子
has requested we turn over Mr. Khomsiri's wife
接受谋杀他的审判
to stand trial for his murder,
并且我们已经批准了该请求
and we have granted that request.
你们不该批准这个请求
Well, you shouldn't have granted that request,
因为她不是凶手
'cause she didn't do it.
你们不想让杀害康姆西利的凶手得到惩罚吗
Don't you want to bring Mr. Khomsiri's killer to justice?
不应该是找到真正杀他的凶手吗
Isn't that what this is all about-- his real killer?
康姆西利的妻子已经认罪
Khomsiri's wife already confessed.
首先 她有名字
First of all, she has a name, all right?
她叫洛雷娜·梅西
Her name is Lorena Massey.
其次 她撤回了认罪
And second of all, she recanted her confession.
梅西不再是美国公民
Massey is no longer an American citizen,
这意味着这不仅在您的管辖范围之外
which means this is not just out of your jurisdiction.
也在我们的管辖范围之外
It's out of ours, as well.
现在 最后通牒 让开
Now, for the last time, step aside.
你们那么想要她吗
You want her that bad, huh?
那去抓她吧
Go get her.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然...
Of course...
你们得先找到她
...you're gonna have to find her first.
我会怎么样 探长
What's gonna happen to me, Detective?
叫我丹尼就好 你会没事的
It's-it's Danny, and you're gonna be fine. Okay?
我向你保证 你会没事的
I'm promise you, you're gonna be fine.
五零特遣队会查明真♥相♥的
Five-0's gonna get to the bottom of this.
我们只是要让你离开羁押地一会 就这样
We just need to keep you off grid for a little bit. That's all.
你们为我冒了很大的风险
You're putting a lot on the line for me.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 也许是
I don't know. I guess, uh,
我的生活最近浑浑噩噩
my life's not making a lot of sense lately,
所以我想要有点意义
so maybe I just want to make sense of something.
您的虚假认罪是我认为可以解的题
Your fake confession was a puzzle that I thought I could solve.
而你看起来人还不赖
And you seem like a nice person.
你们好啊 法外之徒
Aloha, outlaws.
欢迎来到我家外的安全屋
Welcome to my safehouse away from home.
几周前他开始抽搐
The seizures started a few weeks ago.
医生开了癫痫药
The doctor prescribed epilepsy medication,
但情况越来越糟
but it's just gotten worse.
你们告诉医生了吗
Did you let the doctor know?
有 她说我们需要全面检查
Yeah. She said we needed a full workup.
验血 核磁共振
Blood tests, MRIs.
所以你们才这么做
That's why you did this.
因为你们付不起检查费
'Cause you couldn't afford the tests?
他是否还有其他症状 头痛吗 恶心吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表