-你听到了吗 -别错过这辆
- You hear that? - Don't miss this one.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我需要用你的无线电叫救护车
I need to use your radio to call an ambulance.
当然
Of course.
九频道
Channel nine.
-能通吗 -可以
- Is it good? - Yeah.
好 我是五零特遣队的
All right, this is Detective Danny Williams
丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
with the Five-O Task Force.
我需要一辆救护车 在怀那谷路
I need an ambulance, Waianae Valley Road,
荷里阿希过去一英里
about a mile past Haleahi.
一名女性受到会致命的伤
Got life-threatening injuries sustained by a female.
她流了很多血 需要立刻来救护车
She's lost a lot of blood. I need an ambulance immediately.
收到 探长
Copy, Detective.
立即派出急救人员前往您的位置
Sending paramedic units to your location right away.
立刻立刻 谢谢
Right now, right now, please. Thanks.
看看你俩 是真爱了
Look at you two. Love is real.
是啊 爱情片总是给我们营造出
Yeah, you know, I think romcoms want us to believe
追人追到机场是最顶级的浪漫表示
that a race to the airport tops the list of romantic gestures,
但我还是比较心动一起在家窝着
but I believe that dodging traffic has that beat.
更别提我一直觉得
Not to mention I always thought
追人追到机场很神经了
chasing somebody to the airport was a little psycho.
很奇怪
You know, it's strange,
今早的车流里
out there this morning in the traffic,
艾迪和我对视的时候
where Eddie made eye contact with me,
我看到它眼中的惊慌和恐惧
and I could see his panic and his fear,
不知道该往哪走
not knowing which way to turn.
我向上帝发誓 我能感同身受
And I swear to God, I could relate.
今年发生了这么多事
And after everything that's happened this year...
如果没有这只狗陪伴
that's exactly where I would be
我想我也会是这样无助
if I didn't have this dog to lean on every day.
如果我没有你们
If I didn't have all of you.
我们一直都在 史蒂夫
Not going anywhere, Steve.
是啊 同上
Yeah, ditto.
我想小艾迪应该接下来的
And I don't think young Edward here
十八个小时都不会挪窝了
is gonna be moving for the next 18 hours.
希望你还比较舒服
So I hope you're comfortable.
对了 丹尼怎么样了
By the way, how's Danny doing?
听说他请了几天假
I heard he was taking a few days.
我今早和他通过电♥话♥ 他挺好的
I spoke to him this morning. He's good.
也许就是他来了
Maybe that's him now.
除非他忘带钥匙了
Not unless he forgot his key.
亚当
Adam.
有段时间了吧
It's been a minute.
是的 我...
Yeah, I...
抱歉我一走了之
I'm sorry I was gone so long.
我只是...
I just...
我必须得离开
I just had to get away.
好好思考下
Clear my head.
我明白
I get it.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome home, bro.
好消息 救护车在路上了
Good news. Ambulance is on the way.
好吗 所以你要保持清醒
Okay? So you gotta stay awake.
好吗
All right?
好 好 撑住
Okay. Okay, there you go.
-有什么好笑的 -有什么好笑的
- What's so funny? - What's so funny?
如你所说 我不走运
I got, I got the luck, like you said.
我遇到了梦中情人 结果我出了车祸
I meet the girl of my dreams, and I get into a car accident.
你没事的
You're okay.
一切都会好的
Things are gonna work out for you.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
你还没告诉我你的名字
You never told me your name.
我的名字 我叫丹尼
My name? My name is Danny.
我叫丹尼 你要告诉我你的名字吗
My name's Danny. You gonna tell me your name now?
不 不
No, no.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake--
醒醒
Wake up.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表