but this sounds very circumstantial.
你们有实质证据吗
Do you have any actual evidence?
你杀卡梅隆·温斯顿的证据吗
Evidence that you killed Cameron Winston?
我们没有 但鉴于这三个人被杀
No, we don't, but as far as these other three guys go,
那就不一样了
that's kind of a different story,
因为你不是那种
because you are not the type of woman
会脏自己手去杀人的女人
that's gonna get your hands dirty killing people yourself.
我知道你是位非常有能力的女性
See, I'm sure you're a very, very capable woman--
有丰富的筹划大型派对
experienced at planning big parties,
和精致晚会的经验
throwing fancy soirees.
但雇职业杀手方面
But hiring a contract killer?
那可是完全不同的技能树
That's a different skillset.
这就是为什么我们已经传唤了您的银行记录
Which is why we've subpoenaed your bank records,
通话记录和短♥信♥记录
phone logs, text transcripts.
我们现在就会去查
We're going through them right now.
所以你最好能够百分百确信自己
So you better be pretty damn sure that there is no trace
没留下任何
of any contact-- any at all--
你和杀这些人的凶手的联♥系♥记录
between you and whoever killed those men.
因为如果有 我们就会找到
Because if there is, we're gonna find it.
好 我们会找到的 然后找到凶手
Okay, we're gonna find it, we're gonna find them,
把他们带来这里 让他们供出你
we're gonna bring them in here, and they're gonna roll on you.
因为就是这样的 我都见过上千次了
Because that's what happens-- I've seen it a thousand times.
除非你现在就给我们一个名字
Unless you give us a name right here, right now.
五步外站定
Five steps out, then stop.
你们两个 走
Both of you, walk.
快点
Now.
爸爸
Papa.
美子 美子
Tamiko. Tamiko.
继续走
Keep moving!
健二
准备
Ready...
然后
and...
出手
Go.
否则我们就杀掉你们俩
Or we kill you both.
等我说话的时候 趴在地上
When I say, drop to the ground.
走
Move!
准备 动手
Ready. Now!
美子
Tamiko.
亚当
Adam?
亚当 亚当 亚当
Adam. Adam. Adam.
我在 我在
I got you. I got you.
我来了 我来了
I'm right here. I'm right here.
你受伤了吗 你受伤了吗
Are you hit? Are you hit?
-应该没有 -是你的血吗
- I don't think so. - Is that your blood?
增田 增田
Masuda. Masuda.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy?
不 不
Oh, no, no!
不 不 爸爸
No, no! Dad...
爸爸
Daddy.
在阿诺努伊左拐
Take a left at Anonui.
不 我们要去国王医院
No, we're going to King's Hospital.
不 我们要带他去找我们的人
No, we take him to our guy.
他不需要某个阴暗的黑帮医生
He doesn't need some shady mob doctor.
他需要外科医生 们
He needs surgeons, plural.
要真正的医院
A real hospital.
这里不是你说了算
This isn't your call to make.
这里左拐
Turn left here!
我不是在提建议
That wasn't a suggestion.
美子
Tamiko...
你是
我最大的快乐
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 不
Daddy, no.
不 爸爸 不要不要不要
No, Daddy. Please, please, please.
爸爸 不要 不要
Daddy, please, please, oh...
爸爸 不要
Daddy, no.
不
No.
爸爸 不要 不要
Daddy, no, please, no...
我们来送礼物 罗杰
We come bearing gifts, Roger.
我们找到了你的女儿
We found your daughter.
她在读六年级
She's in sixth grade,
在普纳罗小学
in Punaloa Elementary,
和妈妈一起住在马诺阿的一间卧室
living in a one-bedroom in Manoa with her mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我可以给她写信了
Now I can... I can write to her.
是的 你可以
Yeah, you can.
其实
In fact...
我们认为你还可以
we think you can probably, uh,
把信亲手交给她
deliver that letter to her in person.
我们抓到了杀卡梅隆·温斯顿的凶手
We have Cameron Winston's killer in custody.
杀他的真凶
His real killer.
恭喜 玛利亚先生
Congratulations, Mr. Maliah.
你即将自♥由♥了
You're about to be a free man.
不是吧
Get out.
垒球队的队长
Captain of the softball team?
很好啊
Well, that's great.
很棒 你知道吗
That's great. Well, you know what
我现在就要给你改称呼了
I'm gonna have to start calling you now, right?
格罗弗队长
Captain Grover.
是你自投罗网
You walked right into that.
没错 只要我还是你♥爸♥一天
And that's... that's right, the bad jokes will never stop
这个糟糕的玩笑就不会停止
as long as I am your dad.
好
All right.
我更爱你 宝贝
Well, I love you more, sweetheart.
再见 小老太婆
All right, bye, little mama.
从你这些"爱你"来看
Well, judging by all the I-love-you's,
如果不是你女儿 就是他们延长了折扣时间
either that was your daughter or they've extended happy hour.
是啊 是萨曼莎
Yeah, that was Samantha, all right.
那个小姑娘
The little girl...
103磅的小祖宗
103 pounds of bossing me around,
她这一辈子都能让我对她
and she's been having me wrapped around her finger...
言听计从
her whole life.
队长
Hey, uh, Cap,
你问她要不要留下那辆自行车了吗
you ask her about keeping that bike?
是的 她说要考虑下
Yeah. She said she'd think about it, you know.
但她很感谢我问下她 所以...
But she did thank me for checking, so...
好吧 君子一言 晚饭我请
All right, as promised, uh, dinner's on me.
太棒了
Yes!
-天哪 -太棒了
- Oh, my God. - Heck yeah.
我真的可以把菜单上的东西都吃了
Could literally eat everything on this menu.
你说"真的"的时候 我...
See, when you say "literally," I, uh...
你觉得我不行
Oh, you don't think I could?
不 我觉得你不行
No, I don't think you could do it.
-这是在挑衅吗 -就是在挑衅
- Is that a challenge? - That is a challenge.
-那 我应战 -好 那就来吧
- Challenge accepted. - Okay, bring it on.
队长 你觉得如何
Cap, what do you think?
队长 你还好吗
Cap, you good?
卢 我不会真的把整个菜单都点一遍的
Lou, I'm not actually gonna order the entire menu.
不是 与这无关 但还是谢谢
No. It's got nothing to do with that, but thank you.
松了口气
That's a relief.
不是 我刚刚只是在走神想我的孩子们
No, I was just kind of drifting off, thinking about my kids.
萨曼莎已经离开三年了
Samantha's been gone for three years now.
威尔也走了
And Will's gone, too.
你想他们了
You miss 'em.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我想他们
Yeah, I miss 'em.
但还不止
But it's more than that, you know.
你总是能听到成为空巢老人
You hear all about being an empty nester
和它会带来的所有好处
and all the perks that go along with it,
但相信我 虽然确实有一些好处 但...
and trust me, there are some perks, but...
也有缺憾
there's pitfalls, too.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表