电♥话♥那头是丹尼 我非常爱的一个人
That was Danny. Who I love. Very much.
但有时他有点过度紧张
But sometimes he's a little intense.
听起来有点像我前夫
Oh. Sounds like my ex.
你这么说还有意思的
You know, it's funny you say that.
因为我跟他就有点像婚姻
'Cause it's kind of like a marriage, me and him.
就像一段非常不正常的婚姻
It's kind of like a very dysfunctional marriage.
你知道他们怎么评价婚姻的吗
Well, you know what they say about marriage.
我不知道
No, I don't.
婚姻就是被警方承认的友情
It's just a friendship recognized by the police.
我喜欢
I like that.
-谢谢 -说得好
- Thank you. - That's good.
让我们为此干杯
Let's drink to that.
干杯
Cheers.
我们能不能重置下
Can we reset...
-点单然后正常聊聊 -可以
- and order and be humans? - Yeah.
好 我们重新开始
Yes. Let's start over.
好 很好
Okay, good.
火奴鲁鲁
夏威夷歌♥剧院
猜你现在应该都听睡着了
Figured you'd be asleep by now.
我知道 你和我都是
I know. You and me both.
但是 这音乐真的很美
But, like, the music's actually beautiful,
服装也很漂亮
and the costumes are amazing, and you know,
我喜欢这种不知道他们在唱什么的感觉
I love that I have no idea what they're singing about.
宝贝 你还好吗
Honey, are you okay?
-夫人 怎么了 -上帝啊
- Ma'am, what's going on? - Oh, my God.
小朱 看看你两点方向的包厢
Joons, check out your two o'clock box seats.
出事了
Something's wrong.
五零特遣队 不准动
Hey, Five-0! Stop right there!
手举起来 有枪
Let me see your hands! Gun!
你看见他了吗
Hey, you got eyes on him?
对 他应该走楼梯了
Yeah, I think he took the stairwell.
-我是保安 怎么了 -封锁这里
- I'm security. What's going on? Hey. - Lock this place down.
不准任何人进出
No one goes in or out!
抱歉把你从约会中拉出来了
Hey, uh, I'm sorry to pull you away from your date,
虽然我知道你也搞砸了
even though you were blowing it, you know?
-搞砸了 -对
- Blowing it? - Yeah.
如果你说的"搞砸了"是指我有了第二次约会
If by "blowing it", you mean I got a second date,
那对 我想我是搞砸了
then, yeah, I guess I was blowing it.
你还有第二次约会
You got a second date?
走吧 什么情况
Let's go, what do we know?
被害人叫是比利·佐藤
Victim's name is Billy Sato.
他是三合会的老大
He's the head of the Triads.
他在座位上被射死 凶器貌似是把狙♥击♥枪♥
He was shot in his seat by what appears to be a long-range rifle.
枪手消失在那边的楼梯井里了
And the shooter disappeared into that stairwell over there,
接着保安就封锁了这里
and security locked the place down right away.
塔妮 朱尼尔 你俩负责控制人群
All right, Tani, Junior, you guys are on crowd control, all right?
我们要分成两组
We're gonna break up into groups of two,
地毯式搜索这个剧院 直到找到这人为止
comb through this theater inch by inch till we find this guy.
丹尼
Danny.
这里有动静
I got movement.
联♥系♥其他人
Contact!
这下好了 他逃了
That's great, he got away.
五零特遣队总部
你真是莫名其妙
You know what, you're being ridiculous.
我就这么一说 十年前
I'm just saying, ten years ago
-你是可以跳过去的 -我跳过去了啊
- you would have made that jump. - I made the jump.
不 你手指跳过去了
No, your fingertips made the jump.
其余的身体部位就不是了 你四十了
The rest of your body, not so much. You're 40.
从高楼跳下是年轻人干的事了
Jumping off of buildings is a young man's game.
要不下次你参加参加怎么样
How about next time you get in the game?
少说点话 多追点人
A little less chatting, a little more chasing.
现在是你莫名其妙了
Now you're being ridiculous.
有什么发现
Hey, what do you got?
首先 枪手的这张合成照片是
Well, for starters, this composite of our shooter
根据目击者的描述
based on eyewitness descriptions
和我们有限的监控视频得到的
and the limited CCTV footage we had.
已经发给了岛上所有的执法单位
It's been sent to every law enforcement agency on the island.
我们也查到了逃跑车辆
We also ID'd the getaway car.
昨天下午报失了
It was reported stolen yesterday afternoon.
大惊喜啊
Big surprise.
格罗弗去调查车主了
Grover's following up with the owner.
塔妮和朱尼尔在搜查当地诊所和急症室
Also, Tani and Junior are checking in with local clinics and ERs,
看有没有符合疑犯描述的人
seeing if anyone matching our suspect's description
接受了枪伤治疗
has been treated for a GSW.
很好 犯罪现场呢
Okay, good. What about the crime scene?
应该拿到鉴证组的报告了吧
I assume we got the report back from CSU.
是的 他们找到了枪手的狙♥击♥枪♥
Yeah, they recovered the shooter's rifle.
他们还在观众席的T台上
They also found this shell casing
找到了这个弹壳
up in the catwalk over the auditorium.
那种带可拆卸枪管的狙♥击♥枪♥配置
That rifle configuration with the detachable barrel,
非常少见
that's pretty rare.
但我以前见过特种作战部队用过这种东西
but I've seen SOF guys use something like that in the past.
听起来像是我们的枪手
Well, it's starting to sound like our shooter
-可能是军方的了 -没错
- might be military-trained. - Right.
所以我们要么是在找个
Okay, so we're either looking for a soldier
和佐藤有私人恩怨的军人
that's got a personal beef with Sato,
或者 很有可能是买♥♥凶杀人
or, more likely, this was a paid hit.
听着 我能想到有很多竞争对手
Look, I can think of a lot of rivals who
会想干掉三合会的老大
would want to take out the head of the Triads,
但他们完全有能力
but they're all more than capable
低调处理这种事情
of handling something like this in-house.
亚当 你去问问你的线人
All right, Adam, why don't you reach out to your contacts,
看有没有人知道点消息
see if anybody's talking?
与此同时 把这张合成照片
In the meantime, let's get this composite out
发给岛上所有的军事设施
to all the military facilities
和退伍军人组织
and veterans organizations on the island,
看有没有人认识我们的枪手
see if anybody recognizes our hitter.
马上就去
On it.
你是说有人用我的车杀了人吗
Now, you're telling me someone used my car to commit a murder?
那辆车只是逃亡用的
Well, the car was just a getaway vehicle.
真正的杀人凶器是一把枪
The actual murder was committed with a gun.
一把狙♥击♥枪♥
A sniper rifle, actually.
天哪 歌♥剧院枪击案
My God, the opera house shooting.
我读过这篇报道了
I read about that.
你的工地在车被偷的地方
Do you have any cameras at the work site
-有摄像头吗 -恐怕没有
- where the car was stolen? - Afraid not.
我们还在打地基呢
I mean, we're still just laying the foundation.
我想你没有汽车找回系统吧
I don't suppose you have a vehicle recovery system for the car.
看见你没有在警方报告上列出来
Seeing as how you didn't list one on the police report.
是的 真希望我能帮上忙
Correct. I wish I could be more helpful.
别担心 这是工作流程
Don't sweat it. This is the job.
我们必须跟进每一条线索
We have to follow every lead.
说实话 大多数线索都没有结果
To tell you the truth, most of 'em don't even pan out.
还是非常感谢您 卡伦先生
But thank you so much for your time, Mr. Cullen.
没问题 如果有什么别的我能帮上忙的
Of course. If there's anything else I can do for you,
-请随时吩咐 -好的
- let me know, please. - All right.
其实 可能还真有个事
Um, you know, actually, there might be.
和这个事情没关系
It's unrelated to this stuff.
那个...你的房♥产项目里有没有
But, um... you wouldn't happen to have any apartment units
那种离城里近点的公♥寓♥单元
in your real estate portfolio, close to town,
又不用我倾家荡产就能住得起的那种
that I won't have to sell my plasma to make rent on?
是这样 我妻子和我在考虑换个小点的地方
See, my wife and I are thinking of downsizing.
两个孩子都独♥立♥出去了 所以...
Both the kids are out of the house, so...
我会让我的租赁代理直接和你联♥系♥
I'll have one of my leasing agents contact you directly,
保证给你服务到位
make sure you're taken care of.
好样的
My man.
我可不想给你添麻烦
Listen, I don't want to put you out.
哪里啊 我特别支持
Not at all. I'm a strong advocate
回报执法部门
for giving back to the law enforcement community.
-我荣幸之至 -非常感谢
- It would be my pleasure. - Thank you very much.
我感谢...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表