一直不太好
the last couple weeks.
我尽量假装没事
I put up a front for as long as I could,
但昨晚 我结束了我们的关系
but last night, I ended it.
有些问题就是无法解决
You know, things, they just weren't working out.
我尽量温和地提出了分手
I did it as gently as I possibly could.
希奥邦不太能接受 她哭了
Now, Siobhan, she didn't take it so well. She cried.
-她哭... -哭得很凶
- She cr... - u202dA lot.
她离开我家时非常伤心 我...
You know, she was distraught when she left my place. I...
当然 我提议送她回家
Obviously, I offered to drive her home,
但她拒绝了
but she refused.
我想她只是需要一些时间
Yeah, I figured she just needed some time.
但现在我听说她失踪了吗
But now I-I'm hearing she's-she's gone missing?
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
你觉得她不会伤害自己吧
You don't think she hurt herself, do you?
就为了你这个混♥蛋♥吗
Over your punk ass?
小子 接下来说话当心点
Boy, choose your next words really carefully.
好了 如果你所言属实
All right, look, if everything you're saying is the truth,
你今早在哪里 为什么关机了
where were you this morning? Why was your phone off?
我明天早上都会沿着马纳海岭小径跑步
I go for a run every morning along the Manana Ridge Trail.
那边没有服务信♥号♥♥
There's no service up there anyway,
所以我为了省电关了机
so I turn my off phone to save battery.
那另一部手♥机♥呢
How about that second phone, though?
你知道我指的是什么
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
另一部手♥机♥ 你以为希奥邦没看到
That second phone, the phone Siobhan saw you with
你拿过的那部手♥机♥呢
when you thought she wasn't looking, what about that phone,
也关机了吗
you turn that one off, too?
我没有别的手♥机♥了
I don't have another phone.
好吧
All right.
坐好了 远藤
Just sit tight, Endo.
我们要去查明你的说法
We're gonna vet your story.
好的 我只在乎邦妮的安全
Of course. Yo, all I care about is Bonnie's safety.
邦...
Bonn-- Hey!
你以为我会相信
You think I'm buying any of this cock-and-bull story
你跟我侄女分手的鬼话吗
about you breaking up with my niece
就像你在哄你狗睡觉一样
like you were putting your damn dog to sleep,
你个小混♥蛋♥
you little son of a bitch?
如果让我发现你在那个手♥机♥的事上撒谎
Let me find out you lying about that phone.
我对天发誓
I swear on everything,
我会拿着它回来 捅进你体内让它永远出不来
I'll bring it back here and stick it where it don't come out!
卢
Lou, hey!
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little son of a bitch.
卢 火奴鲁鲁警局还在调查
Lou, so HPD is still canvassing the area
他们发现希奥邦车的地方
where they found Siobhan's car.
目前一无所获
So far, they've come up empty.
他们还派了潜水员去打捞运河 但是 卢
They also sent divers to dredge the canal, but-- Lou, hey, hey,
这只是因为车是在那里找到的 好吗
it's only because of where the car was found, okay?
在这种情况下 这是程序工作
It's protocol in these situations.
好消息是他们什么都没找到
Good news is they haven't found anything yet,
他们也不会找到什么
and they're not going to.
那个说谎的小混♥蛋♥
I don't believe one word out of
说的一个字我都不相信
that lying little son of a bitch's mouth.
他们找到希奥邦车的地点
The location they found Siobhan's car is
我就能相信他跟这事有关
all the proof I need that he's mixed up in this.
不然他为什么想要我以为
Why else would he try to make me think
希奥邦可能自杀了
that Siobhan might've killed herself?
因为是他把她的车
Because he parked her car himself
停在那个地方 让人以为是那样
at that location to give that exact impression.
好了 卢 我们还查了他的手♥机♥
All right, Lou, uh, we also, uh, ran his phone.
他昨晚8点05分关机了
He, um, apparently powered it off last night at 8:05,
这跟希奥邦的手♥机♥
which is around the same time
关机时间是相同的
that Siobhan's phone was powered off.
这就有意思了 因为他刚刚说
Well, that's interesting 'cause he just told us
他是今早跑步的时候把手♥机♥关机的
he turned his phone off this morning when he went for a run.
因为他觉得自己聪明
Because he thinks he's smart.
他在关自己手♥机♥的同时
He shut down his phone the same time
也关掉了希奥邦的手♥机♥
he shut Siobhan's phone down
因为他不想任何人知道
because he didn't want anybody tracking where
他带她去了哪里
he was taking her.
好了 卢 听着 你说的都有道理
All right, Lou, look, everything you're saying makes sense,
但你我都知道我们没有
but you know as well as I do we don't have enough
足够的证据来指控这个孩子
on this kid to charge him with yet.
另一部手♥机♥呢
What about that second phone?
邦妮看到他拿的另一部手♥机♥ 我们能...
That second phone that Bonnie saw him with? What're we do--
我们能做点什么吗
We doing anything about that at all?
火奴鲁鲁警局把房♥子翻得底朝天
HPD tore the house up.
奎茵和塔妮还在找
Quinn and Tani are still looking, though.
看来这不是你第一次做了
Take it that wasn't the first time you've done that.
对 我以前经常把我车钥匙锁车里
Oh, yeah, I used to lock my keys in the car a lot.
好了 远藤 让我们看看你有些啥
Okay, Endo, let's see what we've got.
我以为有两部手♥机♥就意味着
You know, I thought having two cell phones meant
这家伙是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
that this guy was just a player.
没想过会是什么黑暗的事
No idea it could be something darker.
希望你的第一直觉是正确的吧
Well, let's hope your first instinct was right.
我不知道 我看见他们在一起
I don't know. I mean, I saw them together,
他们绝对是在调情
and they were, like, totally flirty, you know,
就像人们刚开始约会时的样子
how people are when they first start dating,
他们非常喜欢对方
they're super into each other.
-没迹象表明他们恋情触礁 -没错
- So no indication they were on the rocks? - Exactly.
我一无所获
I got nothing.
坏蛋在车里藏东西时
Well, bad guys tend to be pretty creative
总是很有创意
when they're hiding things in a car.
真是出人意料啊
Well, what do you know?
终于看到一张友好的面孔了
Nice to finally see a friendly face.
别想监狱了
Forget prison.
如果希奥邦发生了什么 你就是个死人了
If anything happens to Siobhan, you're as good as dead.
你没资格威胁我 西村
You're not in a position to make threats, Noshimuri,
把嘴闭好 这件事很快就会过去
just keep your mouth shut, this all goes away soon enough.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着这件事有人处理了
Means it's being taken care of.
你把她的位置告诉健二了
You told Kenji where she is?
给我听好了 远藤
Listen to me very carefully, Endo,
因为我只会问一次
'cause I'm only gonna ask once.
希奥邦在哪里
Where's Siobhan?
如果我不告诉你 要怎样
If I don't tell you, then what?
你要告诉你的朋友我们是怎么认识的吗
Are you gonna tell your friends how we know each other?
你觉得这对你有用吗
How do you think that's gonna work out for you?
老大 你会想看看这个
Boss, you're gonna want to take a look at this.
塔妮 是什么
Tani, what is it?
刚检查了远藤的一次性手♥机♥ 事情变得有意思了
Just ran Endo's secret burner and things got interesting fast.
有几个号♥码对应了系统中这几人
Several of the numbers came back to individuals in the system.
所有这些先生们都有一个共同点
All of these gentlemen have one thing in common.
他们都和山口组有关
They all have ties to the Yakuza.
处理好了吗
Is it taken care of?
你最好希望没有
You better hope not.
你的教子正在我车的后备箱里
I have your godson in the trunk of my car.
我正带他去丛林里一个幽静的地方
I'm taking him to a nice, secluded spot in the jungle
他会那里给自己挖个坑
where he's gonna dig himself a hole.
然后我会朝他脑袋开一枪 把他埋了
Then I'm gonna put a bullet in his head and bury him.
这是个大错误
That would be a big mistake.
会用你的生命偿还的
One that you would pay for with your life.
如果你没有注意的话 健二
Yeah, well, in case you haven't been paying attention, Kenji,
我现在什么都不怕了
I'm not afraid of much these days.
你想要什么
What do you want?
交换
An exchange.
远藤换希奥邦
Endo for Siobhan.
不然你教子的死就怪你
Or your godson's blood will be on your hands.
这里就好
Here's good. u202d
什么事
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
计划有变
Change of plans.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表