五零特遣队
Five-0, hey!
伙计 你还好吧
Hey, buddy, you okay?
安全
Clear.
干得好 干得漂亮 孩子
Well done. Well done, kiddo. Well done.
真是太荒谬了 我昨晚甚至都不在屋顶
This is ridiculous. I wasn't even on the roof last night.
我不得不说 你很谨慎
You were careful, I'll give you that.
鉴证组没有在梯子上找到一点指纹
CSU did not find any prints on the ladder.
那是因为我没有用过梯子
That's because I didn't use any ladder.
所以我为什么要在这
So what am I doing here?
你知道无线网的工作原理吗 加里斯先生
Are you familiar with how Wi-Fi works, Mr. Garis?
-当然 -很好
- Of course. - Good. Okay.
所以你应该知道每一段网络
So you know that every network
都有特定的数字签名
has a very specific digital signature.
也就是说 我们是有可能查清楚
Which means that it's possible for us to figure out
每一次登上账号♥的人是谁的
who logs on at any given time.
你知道我接下来要说什么了吗
Do you see where I'm going with this?
昨晚12:03
12:03 A.M. Last night,
你的手♥机♥连上了隔壁大楼的无线网
your cell phone connected to the Wi-Fi of the building next door,
也是受你公♥司♥管理的大楼之一
which your company also manages.
然后 大概十五分钟后
Then, around 15 minutes later,
你的手♥机♥连上了玛丽恩大楼的无线网
it connected to the Wi-Fi of Marion's building.
在12:48
At 12:48 A.M.,
同样的网络连接与断联的序列再次发生
that same sequence of connect and disconnect happens again,
只不过这次顺序相反
only this time in reverse.
看 这似乎对你来说时间很充裕
See, that seems like enough time for you
够你用搭在两栋大厦间的梯子来回穿梭了
to shuttle back and forth across your ladder bridge,
还可以快速杀掉玛丽恩
with a quick pit stop to kill Marion.
我要求一名律师
I want a lawyer.
明智的决定
That's smart.
而他们可能会告诉你
And they're probably gonna tell you
我们的无线网只不过是旁证 这也没错
that our Wi-Fi evidence is circumstantial, and they'll be right.
但是你的麻烦在于
But here's your problem:
我们也掌握了你的动机
we have you on motive, too.
我们深入调查了玛丽恩的电子邮件
Mmm. We went through Marion's e-mail.
我们知道 她指控你
We know that she accused you of
有从大楼里偷钱的行为
embezzling money from the building.
你知道的 就是你向业主收取修理费
You know, when you billed the owner for repair work
但其实你从来没维修过
that you never performed.
没错 她是个疯疯癫癫的老女人
Yeah, she's a crazy old lady
总是指控别人很多其实他们没有犯过的错
who accused a lot of people of things they didn't do.
只不过这一次 她是对的
Except in this case, she was right.
我们调查了你的经济情况 布伦特
We went through your financials, Brent.
我们看到有几笔大金额的存款
There seem to be several large deposits
与你向你的老板索要工作账单的数目吻合
that coincide with work that you billed your boss for
但却一直没有完成手续
but never completed.
你没法留下那笔钱真是太遗憾了
You know, it's really a shame you can't keep that money.
不然可以用来雇律师的
Could've used it for the lawyer.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
两位执法界的传奇人物 塔骨和刘金
two legends of law enforcement, T-Bone and Q-Money!
我们看了你们工作时的样子
We watched you at work.
你们两位简直就是艺术家
You guys are like artists.
你们把那个混♥蛋♥给说得哑口无言
You totes nailed that douche-nozzle.
没错 我们完全把他的嘴封上了
Yeah, we, like, totes harshed his mellow
-直到他 无语 -不要说了
- until he was, uh, mellow-less. - Stop talking.
还有 提醒你们一下
And, lest you forget,
如果不是我们 这一切都不会发生
none of this would've been possible without us.
是吗 因为我记得
Really? Because the way that I recall it,
你们两个所做的唯一贡献就是
the only contributions you guys made was
违抗命令 嗑药
disobeying orders, getting high,
如果不是你们 我们没法搞定这件事
We could not have done this without you.
我之前说的真的不是开玩笑
You know, I wasn't kidding about what I said earlier.
这段经历真的是太鼓舞人心了
This whole experience has been mad inspiring.
事实上
In fact, if my career
要是我想做社交媒体大腕的职业梦破灭
as a social media influencer extraordinaire craps out,
我就来试试执法部门
yeah, I may just give law enforcement a try.
不行
No.
不行 听着
No. Listen.
虽然我们真的很希望你们能加入
As much as we would love to have you,
你们真的很有天分
um, you-you have a gift.
没错 没错
Yes. Yes.
你们每天为人们带来了一点点
And you guys contribute a, a tiny amount of joy to people...
太少了
So small.
快乐 我们何德何能否定这样的世界
...every day. And-and who are we to deny the world that?
太对了
So true.
我们都有自己的服务社会的方式
I guess we all serve in our own way.
再说 来执法部门还要药物检测呢
Plus, there's the drug testing.
在我们走之前 你们能赏脸跟我们来张自♥拍♥吗
Before we go, would you guys do us the honor of a selfie?
-天哪 -当然
- Oh. No. - Of course.
我们真的很感谢你们
We really appreciate that.
数到三说"解决了" 一 二 三
"Solved" On three. One, two, three.
解决了
Solved.
爸
Dad.
亲爱的老爹怎么样了
So, uh, how's dear old Dad?
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
他说了他到底是怎么搅和到这件事里来了吗
Did he say how he happened to get mixed up in all of this?
是的 说了
Yeah, he did.
迈卡约六个月前从戒毒所出来回到这里
Uh, Micah came out here about six months ago.
想要跟朱莉娅重逢
Wanted to reconnect with Julia,
但是他犯了个错
and he made the mistake of bragging
跟一些老伙计吹了个牛
to some of his old buddies
吹嘘了自己的女儿现在有多成功
about what a success his daughter had become.
他的老伙计们是肆无忌惮的毒贩
And being the unscrupulous drug dealers that they are,
他们看到了发财的机会
they saw an opportunity.
对 他们告诉迈卡 他必须潜进大楼
Yeah, they told Micah he had to get in there
偷到那项技术
and steal that tech,
否则他们就要强迫他的女儿交给他们
or they were gonna force his daughter to give it to 'em.
他决定保护女儿免于牵连 但是结果
He decided to keep her out of it, and here we are.
五零特遣队总部
这真是既可怕又有点搞笑 但更多的是可怕
Wow, that is awful and also kind of hilarious but mostly awful.
好 我会 我们会看看能做点什么
Yeah, I'll-- we'll see what we can do about it.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
可怕又搞笑不是我的画风吗 随口一说
Awful and hilarious is my jam. Dish.
是卡玛科纳
That was Kamekona.
显然 斯库特与斯基思在Instagram上发布时
Apparently, Scooter and Skeez tagged the wrong shrimp truck
打错虾车的标签了
on their Instagram post.
所以他们的主要竞争对手得到了所有的流量
So their main competitor is getting all the hype.
你还指望这俩"智囊团"能做出什么呢
Oh, what else did you expect from the brain trust?
他们想让我们其中一位打电♥话♥去纠正
Yeah, they want one of us to call them and make it right.
-交给你了 -认真的吗
- Oh, no, that's all you. - ?Really?
-对 -你开玩笑吧
- Yeah. - Are you kidding?
我看见你抱斯基思的样子了
I saw the way you hugged Skeez.
你们肯定在约会
I mean, you guys are practically dating.
但是
But...
-你们好啊 -你们好 -过得好吗
- Oh, hey, guys. - Oh, hey. - What's up?
-过得好吗 -真是一点都不奇怪
- What's up? - This isn't strange.
他们为什么盯着我们看
Why, why are they staring at us?
雷恩斯 你手♥机♥上看的是什么呢
Reigns, what are you looking at on your phone?
你们大家都在笑什么
What are you all laughing at?
各位 她叫我雷恩斯
Guys, she said Reigns.
她只有在真的生气的时候才叫我雷恩斯
She only says Reigns when she's really angry.
我应该生气吗
Should I be?
你也许会 如果你知道我们在看什么
You might be when you see what we're looking at.
招聘视频
The recruitment video.
你说得太对了 就是招聘视频
Oh, you damn right it's the recruitment video,
真是杰作
and it is a masterpiece.
-好了 让我们看看 -来吧
- All right, let's see it. - Let's go.
太好了
Hell yeah.
这么高兴吗 好吧
It's that good? Okay.
作为火奴鲁鲁警局的警员
As officers of the Honolulu Police Department,
我们每天都帮助人们
we get to help people every day
并对我们的社区产生积极影响
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表