诺拉妮刚给我发了这个
Noelani just sent me this.
你们是玩真的吗
Guys, seriously?
"我们碰到了谋杀武器
"We got our hands on the murder weapon.
"#五零特遣队生活
"#Five-0 Life.
#谋杀与重伤罪"
#MurderAndMayhem."
说好的规定呢
What were the rules?
你们只说不要在犯罪现场拍照片和视频
You guys said no photos or videos of the crime scene.
那家伙的公♥寓♥最多也只是接近犯罪现场
That dude's apartment is crime-scene-adjacent at best.
我们还好吗
So, we good?
这不是强迫行为 亲爱的
Oh, it's no imposition at all, dear.
你们两个去处理警♥察♥工作吧
You two go deal with your police work.
我来照顾小伙子们
I'll take care of the boys.
残酷的惩罚 伙计
Harsh punishment, dude.
有人想玩金拉米纸牌吗
Who's up for a game of gin rummy?
请自便吧 小子们
Behave yourselves, bros.
还粉斯库特与斯基思吗
Still a fan of Scooter and Skeez?
你要不要别咬那么紧
Why don't you just ease back a little bit,
这样这辆霹雳车就不会发现我们了
so KITT here doesn't make us.
霹雳车
Kitt?
《霹雳游侠》里那个会说话的霹雳车
It's KITT from Knight Rider.
你没听过《霹雳游侠吗》
You don't know what Knight Rider is?
我当然知道《霹雳游侠》
Of course I know what Knight Rider is.
我还看过 我超爱《霹雳游侠》
I used to watch it-- I love Knight Rider.
开始了开始了
Here we go. Here we go.
他们已经发现我们了
Well, I'd say they made us.
-卢 看到了吗 -当然
- Lou, you seeing this? - Oh, yeah.
是的 距离很快就拉开了
Yeah, that sure escalated quickly.
对 没错
Yeah, it did.
卢 通知火奴鲁鲁警局 我们需要路障
Lou, notify HPD. We're gonna need a roadblock.
好 马上去
All right, will do.
这辆车这样会害死人的
This car's gonna get someone else killed.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
我不想跟丢霹雳车
I don't want to lose KITT.
但霹雳车车技比你猛多了
But KITT is a worse driver than you.
而且 车上有个追踪器
Plus, there's a tracker in the car.
我知道车上有个追踪器 丹尼
I know there's a tracker in the car, Danny,
但要是我们跟丢了
but what if we lose the car
车停到其他地方又卖♥♥了一单
and the car stops to make another sale
而下一位顾客偷了袋子 那怎么办
and the next customer swipes the bag? Then what?
你真是个灾变论者
You're a catastrophist.
灾变论者
A catastrophist?
你真是对于"每日一词"
Wow, you're really making the most
活学活用到极致啊
out of that "Word of the day" calendar, huh?
这个词的意思是你总是料想最坏的结果
It means that you expect the worst at all times.
我知道是什么意思 但你错了
I know what it means, but you're wrong.
我是为最坏的结果做准备 这是有区别的
I plan for the worst, and there's a difference.
而且不好意思
Right, and excuse me
相比较电脑芯片 我更相信我的眼睛
if I trust my eyes more than a computer chip.
他们还说自动驾驶汽车更安全呢
And they say self-driving cars are safer.
太棒了 太棒了
That's great... that's great.
我们现在还怎么从这辆车查起
How are we supposed to get anything off of that car now?
灾变论者说道
Says the catastrophist.
灾变论者 这怎么能是好事 丹尼
Catastrophist... How is this a good thing, Danny?
我不知道 如果我们一直这样
I don't know, if we keep this up,
他们就会没车了 对吧
they're gonna run out of cars, right?
-火奴鲁鲁复原了那辆车了吗 -好了
- Yo, HPD recover that car? - Yup.
但没法从车上获取到任何东西
We ain't been able to get anything off it, though.
很奇怪 不过从三十多米高的悬崖坠下
It's weird, but when you take a plunge off a 100-foot cliff,
最后不过就是一摊自动驾驶的煎饼了
all you end up with is pretty much a self-driving pancake.
不过 第一辆车 肇事逃逸的那辆
However, the first car, the one involved in the hit-and-run,
他们从引擎盖下找到了些东西
well, they got a good look under that hood,
看来它的操作系统
and it seems that its operating system
是某个名叫极视科技的
is some proprietary software
公♥司♥的专有软件
that's owned by a company called Tropovision Technologies.
我听说过 是做无人机的吧
I heard of them. They make drones, right?
没错 就是他们 不过现在
Yeah, they do, but now
他们把技术改装引用到了
they've taken that tech and adapted it to
远程操控汽车上
cars you can control remotely.
我也听闻过公♥司♥多元化经营
Well, I've heard of corporate diversification, but
不过这样的高新科技公♥司♥应该不太可能
seems highly unlikely that a fancy tech company like that
-去运毒品 -没错
- would get into delivering drugs. - Right.
所以有什么想法 有人偷了软件吗
So what do we think? Somebody stole the software?
是的 而且我们很确定是谁
Yeah, and we have a pretty good idea who.
朱莉娅·瓦赫亚
Julia Wahea.
负责运营极视的研发部门
Runs R&D at Tropovision.
她也算是神童
She's some kind of whiz kid,
基本上是自己发明了这个软件
basically invented this software herself.
公♥司♥怎么说
And what's the company say?
我打给他们的时候 他们还不知情
They were unaware of any breach when I called them,
但后来他们确认过
but they've since confirmed that
确实有人违规下载了代码
an unauthorized download of the code did occur.
好 为什么认为是朱莉娅
All right, so-so why do we think it's Julia?
因为他们是
Because they used
用她的身份登录并下载的
her credentials to log in and download it.
合情合理
That's a good reason.
我们带她来问问
Let's bring her in.
谢谢
Thank you.
有发现吗
Anything?
如果感觉听过了就打断我
Stop me if this sounds familiar.
玛丽恩把普莱哈夫妇家的水关了
Marion had Mr. And Mrs. Puleha's water turned off
因为她听到普莱哈先生洗澡时唱歌♥
because she could hear Mr. Puleha singing in the shower. You?
差不多 玛丽恩会
About the same. Marion would steal
偷乔纳森先生的披萨外卖♥♥
Mr. Jonathon in 4C's pizza deliveries.
我开始觉得凶手这么做
I'm starting to think this killer's gonna get off
是为民除害了
on just cause.
雷警官 刘警官 上面
Officer Rey! Officer Liu! Up here!
你们在上面做什么
What the hell are you doing up there?
你们不是和萝斯在一起吗
You're supposed to be with Rose.
是这么说 但有些东西你们得上来看看
Totes true, but there's something you got to see up here.
立刻
L-Like, now.
最好有用
This better be good.
有用的 神奇女侠
Oh, it is, Wonder Women.
好 让我来设置一下场景
Okay, let me set the scene.
当时我们在和萝斯大妈玩金拉米
So there we were, shredding some gin rummy with our dawg Rose,
抿着西梅汁 突然我们想到
sipping on prune juice, when we got to thinking,
"我们的凶手是怎么踩着点溜进被害人的公♥寓♥的"
"How did our perp slip into our vic's apartment on the DL?"
然后我们想到 摄像头只看地面
And then it hit us, the cams spec the ground,
但屋顶没有
but there's no eyes on the roof,
所以我们跑上来调查确认
so we came up here to investigate, and check it.
附件A
Exhibit A.
边缘有新划痕
Fresh scrapes on the edge,
以及一些橙色油漆片
along with some flakes of orange paint.
那么这个橙色油漆是从哪来的呢
And where, pray tell, did the paint à l'orange come from?
看 附件B
Behold, Exhibit B.
一个梯子
A ladder.
一个橙色的梯子 可以延伸拉长
An orange ladder and fully extendable,
长到足以搭座桥
long enough to make a bridge.
把那玩意从一边屋顶架到另一边
Wow, slamming that thing down from one roof to another
就能解释托德回来时听到的声音了
would explain the noise that Todd heard when he got back.
有道理 你们知道这意味着什么吗
Makes sense. Do you know what this means?
很遗憾 我想着意味着
Unfortunately. I think this means that
这俩小子刚刚破解了犯人是怎么绕过摄像头的
our boys just figured out how our killer dodged the cameras.
他们
Them.
我知道你们在想什么
Look, I know what you guys are thinking,
但在你们开始想
but before you start thanking us
我们打破了这个案子的僵局
for cracking this case wide open,
我们先要谢谢你们
let us first thank you.
因为原来当警♥察♥不仅仅是
Because it turns out being a cop isn't just
打击坏人和极速飙车
about beating up bad guys and driving real fast,
还有很多个人成长
it's also about personal growth.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表