Now, there was nothing on the guy with the braids,
但这个女人
but that lady right there,
查到了一张她的红色通缉令
she returned an Interpol Red Notice.
她的名字叫戴玉梅 在中国逃狱
Her name is Daiyumei. She escaped a Chinese prison.
有没有人愿意猜猜她为什么进监狱
Anybody want to take a stab at what she was doing time for?
偷运违法武器
Trafficking illegal weapons.
没错 我去申请查看她的资料
Exactly. I submitted a request for her file.
-绝密 -至少我们知道
- Classified. - Well, at least we know
唐家豪♥宅♥的劫案是谁操控的
who's behind the heist at Tang Mansion.
没错 但她为什么想和朱尼尔聊天
Yeah. But why was she so interested in talking to Junior?
我们在国际刑♥警♥的朋友刚刚来电♥话♥
That was our friend at Interpol.
有人申请查看你的资料
There's been a request for your records.
是五零特遣队
It came from Five-0.
从现在开始 容不得任何差错
Then there's no room for error from here on.
是 长官 非常感谢 再见
Yes, ma'am. Thank you very much. Bye.
-怎么了 -州长打来了解情况
- What's happening? - Governor's up to speed.
这么大数量的军♥火♥即将流入街头
She's not exactly thrilled this amount of firepower
她对此倒并不吃惊
is about to hit the streets.
好吧 我们还在等待
All right, well, we're still waiting
国际刑♥警♥给我们传来戴玉梅的资料
on Interpol to send over Daiyumei's file.
与此同时 我们发布了通缉令
In the meantime, we got a BOLO out.
好的
All right.
你在等他吗
Are you expecting him?
不
No.
杜克 怎么了
Hey, Duke, what's going on?
刚收到消息 增田初死了
Just got word. Hajime Masuda is dead.
什么 怎么回事
What? How'd that happen?
指挥官收到报告 他昨晚脑溢血
O.C. got reports that he had a stroke last night.
没错 因为大多数山口组老大
Yeah, 'cause most Yakuza bosses
都是正常死亡 比如突发脑溢血
die from natural causes, like a stroke.
-我可不这么认为 -不仅如此
- I don't think so. - There's more, though.
亚当·西村被目击到进出
Adam Noshimuri has been seen coming and going
-增田的住处 -没错
- from the Masuda residence. - Right.
这就说得通了 因为亚当的女朋友
That-that makes sense because Adam's girlfriend
就是增田的女儿
is Masuda's daughter.
杜克 你是知道这一点的 史蒂夫
Duke, y-you're aware of that. You know that. Steve.
-怎么了 -也许这才是亚当退组的原因 对吗
- Yeah? - Maybe this is why Adam quit. Right?
美子刚刚失去了父亲 她很不安
Tamiko just lost her father. She-She-She's nervous.
我们的工作很危险
We do a dangerous job.
她不希望亚当受伤
She doesn't want Adam to get hurt.
她让他退出
She asks him to quit.
好吧 就算真是这样 他为什么
Okay, even if that's the case, why wouldn't he
不直接告诉她父亲死了
just tell us the old man's dead?
你的父亲已经预见了这一刻
You know, your father predicted this moment.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我告诉过他 有一天我会逮捕他
I told him I'd arrest him one day.
他大笑了一番
He had a good laugh at that.
他还说 我带着警徽也骗不了他
He said, uh, I wasn't fooling him, wearing that badge.
我不能摆脱我的出身 或是
That I couldn't escape where I come from or...
我的身份
who I am.
我想他说得对
I guess he was right.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
美子 他们已经为你准备好了
Noshimuri, they're ready for you.
在调查清楚她是怎么上的岛之后 就没有新消息了
there's no real news as far as how she got onto the Island,
但我们从国际刑♥警♥处得到了
but we got some info from Interpol
一些关于嫌疑人戴玉梅的情报
on our suspect Daiyumei.
包括她使用过的四个不同的化名
Including four different aliases that she's been known to use.
其中一个把家庭住址登记在了佛罗里达中部
One of which has her home address in Central Florida.
那个位于佛罗里达的地址
Now, that Florida address
也出现在了
also appears
一个空壳公♥司♥的章程中
in these articles of incorporation for a shell company.
这家公♥司♥在岛上
One that leases a storage building
租用了一个仓库
right here on the Island.
看上去就像可以存放
Sounds like the kind of place you could store
失窃武器的地方 对吗
some stolen weapons, doesn't it?
出发吧
Let's go.
需要特警组和空援到达惠特曼街1408号♥
I need SWAT and air support to 1408 Whitman Street.
先生们 真准时
Gentlemen, right on time.
这里是3号♥空援队 我们已经出发
This is Air Three. We're en route.
很好
Excellent.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我想看看货
I'd like to see what I'm buying.
当然
Of course.
BGM-71反坦克导弹
The BGM-71 TOW.
体积小 却以极具破坏力著称
Impressively destructive for its small size.
针♥刺♥防空导弹 我的同事
The Stinger, which my colleague here
可以证明它的高效性
can attest to its effectiveness.
好了 出动
All right, let's move out.
快 行动
Move, move. Come on.
还有M4突击步♥枪♥
And the M4.
每分钟可发射950发子弹
Fires up to 950 rounds per minute.
与M16相比更符合人体工学
Improved ergonomic efficiency over the M16.
而且极易填弹
And remarkably easy to load.
需要展示一下吗
How about a demonstration?
快跑
Run! Run!
安全
Clear.
-我没看见武器 -没错 这里是空的
- I'm not seeing any weapons. - Yeah, it's clear.
一个空仓库居然装了这么多监控
That's a lot of surveillance for an empty warehouse,
你们觉得呢
wouldn't you say?
我猜她现在已经知道我们盯上她了
Well, I guess now she knows we're onto her.
没错 我猜她希望如此
Yeah, I bet that's what she wanted.
是的 所以她挂名于这栋大楼
Yep. That's why she kept her name on this building.
这也是她希望朱尼尔见到她的原因
That's why she wanted Junior to see her face.
自始至终 她都领先我们一步
She's been one step ahead of us the whole time.
你的肺部中弹了
You've sustained a bullet to the lung.
也许不止一枚子弹
Maybe more than one.
如果你在15分钟内
If you don't get medical attention
不接受治疗 你会死的
in the next 15 minutes, you'll die.
我很乐意帮你叫救护车
I'd be happy to call an ambulance for you,
如果你愿意帮我个忙
if you can agree to do me one favor.
等他们到了以后
When they arrive,
告诉警♥察♥ 你有话告诉史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
tell the policemen you have a message for Steve McGarrett.
能记住吗
Can you remember that?
这很重要
It's very important you remember.
告诉他我的名字叫戴玉梅
Tell him my name is Daiyumei.
他也许不认识我
He might not know me,
但他肯定很了解我的亡夫
but he'll be familiar with my late husband,
吴法
Wo Fat.
告诉他 我期待能很快见到他
Tell him I look forward to meeting him soon.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表