《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
停下来 你是谁
Stop. Who are you?
我是宪兵队的刘奎茵中士
Sergeant Quinn Liu, military police.
你们为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
看起来我们都在找同一个人
It seems we're both looking for the same person.
打扰了 法官
Pardon me, Judge.
我只是需要和我的好朋友卡伦先生聊几句
Just need to have a word with my good friend, Mr. Cullen.
有什么事吗
What is this all about?
你的梅赛德斯在你家外面爆♥炸♥了
Your Mercedes exploded outside of your house.
你的妻子决定开车送女儿去上学
Your wife decided to drive your daughter to school.
她们都死于那场爆♥炸♥
They were both killed in the explosion.
只是一套理论罢了
It's a theory.
但是事实是
But here's the thing,
我赌这个理论是真的
I'm gonna bet on that theory.
韦斯·卡伦
Wes Cullen,
因策划谋杀罪 你被捕了
you're under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
检方律师不会起诉卡伦
Prosecuting attorney isn't gonna be charging Cullen.
因为觉得定罪的证据不充分
Doesn't feel like he has enough evidence for a conviction,
意味着接下去要靠我们来立案了
which means it's gonna be up to us to make that case.
我们
Us?
是的 我们
Yeah, us.
希望你想参与
I hope you want to be involved.
我想
I do.
麦格瑞特家
艾迪
Eddie?
好的 怎么了 怎么了
Okay, what's the matter? What's the matter?
你想出去吗
You want out?
艾迪 车♥库♥里有什么
Eddie, what's in the garage?
我是五零特遣队的麦格瑞特少校
This is Commander McGarrett of Five-O.
我需要立刻派拆弹小队来我家
I need a bomb squad at my house right now.
你听得没错 拆弹小队
You heard correctly. The bomb squad.
立刻就来 立刻
Right now. Right now.
你不准备和我说话了吗
So you're just not gonna talk to me?
我们就要用这种方式度假吗
Is that how we're gonna be spending our vacation now?
说话有什么意义呢
What's the point of talking?
你只会抱怨
All you do is complain.
好吧 对于你安排这次假期的方式
Well... the way you planned this vacation,
我要抱怨的可多着呢
there is a lot to complain about.
开始了 卡罗尔的必杀技
Here we go. Carol's greatest hits.
这些床单太粗糙了
These sheets are too scratchy.
按♥摩♥的手法太粗暴了
The massage was too rough.
我的水杯上有一个污渍
There's a smudge on my water glass.
那个杯子很脏 内特
The glass was dirty, Nate.
那服务员对我很粗鲁 而你为我做什么了
And the waiter was rude to me. And what did you do?
你什么话也没说
You said absolutely nothing.
我只是希望 哪怕一次
I just wish, one time,
就一次 你能为我挺身而出
just once, that you would stand up for me,
你能站在我这一边
that you would actually take my side.
戈德曼医生说得没错
Dr. Goldman was right.
这次旅行不能解决我们之间的问题
This trip was never gonna solve our problems.
是的 但我至少尝试了
Yeah, well, at least I'm trying.
戈德曼医生没让我们停止治疗的唯一原因
The only reason Dr. Goldman hasn't told us
就是他想继续赚我们钱
to call it quits already is so he can keep billing us.
那是什么声音
What was that?
《天堂执法者》
第十季 第二集
你在生闷气
You're sulking.
-是吧 -没 没有
- Yeah. - No. No.
我在欣赏音乐
I'm enjoying the music.
真的吗 欣赏音乐
Oh, really? Enjoying the music?
你就想这样逃避吗 好吧 小朱
That's what you want to go with? Okay, Joons.
你欣赏音乐吧
You enjoy the music.
是 我不知道...你原来那么擅长冲浪
Yeah, I just didn't... know you were that good at surfing.
我知道你还不错 但不知道那么厉害
See, I-I knew you were good but not that good.
比如你做的那个下落动作
Like, that drop you made.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you even make that?
练习啊 小朱
Practice, Joons.
你忘了我从小就开始练习冲浪了
You forget that I've been surfing since I was a kid.
我也是啊
Me, too.
我就做不到那样啊
I can't do that.
听着 并不是你不擅长冲浪
Well, listen, it's not that you're bad at surfing.
只是跟你比 我太过擅长了
It's just that I'm way, way better than you.
好吧
Okay.
看吧 你就是在生闷气
See? You're sulking.
怎么堵车了
What's up with all this traffic?
怎么回事
What the hell?
你这次招惹谁了
Who'd you piss off now?
我仇家多着呢
It's a long list.
我打赌这次是惹了卡伦
My money's on Cullen for this one though.
我们确实毁了他和法官的晚餐
Well, we did kind of ruin his dinner with the judge
还给他戴上了手铐
and slap the cuffs on him.
实验人员还在分♥析♥爆♥炸♥装置
Lab techs are still analyzing the device.
但他们能确定
But they were able to determine
炸♥弹♥被设置在午夜爆♥炸♥
that it was set to explode in the middle of the night.
-那时你肯定在家里 -是的
- When you were sure to be home. - Yeah.
你应该考虑今天给小艾迪
You might want to consider giving young Eddie
一个特别奖赏
a special treat today.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
塔妮 有什么事
Yeah, Tani, what's up?
"有什么事"
"What's up?"
我猜你还没看新闻吧
I guess you haven't seen the news?
没 今早我就光忙我这里的烂摊子了
No. Kind of had my hands full around here this morning.
怎么 发生什么了
Why? What's going on?
卡帕胡鲁隧♥道♥坍塌了
The Kapahulu Tunnel collapsed.
小朱和我离得不远
Joons and I aren't far.
我们在想我们应该进去
We're thinking that we should get in there
-看看能帮上什么忙 -等等
- and see if we can help. - Hold on.
如果已经被报道了 那么火奴鲁鲁消防局
If it's hit the news, that means HFD's
已经在路上了 让他们进去
already en route. Let 'em go in,
判断隧♥道♥是否足够牢固
determine whether the thing's stable enough
然后你们再进去救援
before you go racing in there.
是的 那我们就更有理由进入
Yeah, all the more reason we should get in there
开始救援被困的人了
and start clearing people out.
你知道你也会这样做
You know that you'd do the same.
好的 注意安全 好吗
All right. Be safe, okay? Please?
有消息随时通知我
And keep me posted.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
先生
Sir.
先生 你能走路吗
Sir, can you walk?
走出隧♥道♥ 继续 那边 那边
Get out of the tunnel. Go on. That way. That way.
来 继续走
Come on, keep moving.
压住伤口
Apply pressure.
小朱
Joons!
朱尼尔
Junior!
快过来 马上
Get over here! Now!
这边有两个遇害者
I've got two vics.
他们不是死于坍塌
They didn't die in the collapse.
枪伤 处决式谋杀
GSWs. Execution-style.
他们的血还在流
Their blood's still pooling.
这事刚刚发生 那是什么
This just happened. What's that?
这看起来像是囚犯运输车
This looks like some sort of prisoner transport.
是的 没有囚犯
Yeah, with no prisoner.
凶手不可能走得很远
Whoever did this couldn't have gotten far.
好的 我们要马上行动
All right. We need to move now.
能见度太低
Visibility's really bad.
我们分开行动 会更有机会找到他们
Let's split up. We'll have a better chance of finding 'em.
好的
Okay.
-史蒂夫 -塔妮 你们在哪
- Steve. - Hey, Tani, where are you?
无信♥号♥♥
我现在听不见你声音
I can't hear you right now.
我们在隧♥道♥里
We're in the tunnel.
我们发现了一辆黑色囚犯运输车
We found a black prison transpo van.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表