想象着没有丹尼尔的生活
Wondering what my life would be like
会是怎么样 然后
without Daniel in it, and...
现在出了这种事
now this happens.
艾琳 当你雇我们的时候
Erin, when you hired us,
你说丹尼尔的行为很可疑
you said that Daniel was acting suspiciously?
是的
Yeah.
他一直出差
He always traveled for work,
但最近 他出差越来越频繁了
but lately, the trips had become more frequent.
我可以理解你为什么会这么觉得
I can see why you would think that.
但根据我们所了解的信息
But based on everything we know,
你的丈夫并没有外遇
it's clear that your husband was not having an affair.
我们认为他和一些很危险的人物扯上了关系
We do think he was involved with some very dangerous people.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不认识 抱歉
No. Sorry.
关于出差
And in terms of travel,
你可以告诉我们丹尼尔最后去了哪几个城市吗
could you tell us the last few cities that Daniel visited?
上周 他在波特兰和洛杉矶
Last week, he was in Portland and L.A.
之前是去了丹佛
Before that, it was Denver.
怎么了
What?
我们查了你丈夫的出差记录
We looked into your husband's travel records.
最近两个月 他出行过九次
In the last two months, he made nine trips.
都是去中国
All to China.
艾娜海娜社区
洪的家
塔妮 怎么了
Hey, Tani. What's up?
我们刚和他妻子谈完
Hey. We just finished talking to the wife.
好的 我们刚到他们家
All right, good. We just got to the house.
好的 洪太太还在这
Okay, nice. Mrs. Hong is still here.
诺拉妮在让她填写文件
Noelani's got her doing paperwork.
我们会尽力拖住她
We'll hold her here as long as we can.
好的 收到 一会再联♥系♥
All right, copy that. Talk to you in a little bit.
你觉得呢 会走运吗
What do you think? Gonna get lucky?
没钥匙
No key.
好吧 我去后门
All right. I'll take the back door.
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry about it. I got it.
你说 你能搞定
You, uh, you got it, you said?
对 我能搞定
Yeah, I got it.
好吧 这算是你的特长吗
Okay. Is this... is this a thing?
-你经常这么干吗 -只有迫不得已的时候
- You do this often? - No, only when I have to.
得了吧 难道你从没违反过规定吗
Come on, you telling me you never break the rules?
我没说过我从不违反规定
I didn't say I don't break the rules,
但我有一枚允许我这么做的警徽
but I got a badge that says I can.
完美
Perfect.
这样的话 如果我们被抓
That means if, uh, we get caught,
你就能解释了
you can do the explaining.
你先请
After you.
好吧 我先问清楚
Okay, so, just so I'm clear,
私闯民宅
breaking into people's homes
到底算不算你日常工作的一部分
is or is not a regular part of your job?
只有在必要的时候
Only when it's required.
说实话 我应该多拿点工资
You know, honestly, I should charge extra for it.
美其名曰风险津贴
Call it hazard pay.
有你这种本事的人
Guy with your skill set,
应该好好考虑一下来执法部门工作
you should consider law enforcement.
工作时间不适合我
Eh, the hours don't suit me.
我更像是那种随机应变型的
I'm more of a "improvise as you go,"
不一定完全按照规章制度办事的人
not necessarily a by-the-book rule follower.
我不也是嘛
Never stopped me.
你在找吃的吗
What, are you looking for a snack?
不 冰箱的声音很大
No, the fridge is running loud,
冷凝器像是过载运行了
like the condenser's working too hard.
好像有东西阻塞了气流
Sounds like something's blocking the airflow.
-不错的发现 -看看
- Nice find. - Oh, look at that!
老办法每次都能奏效
Old school works every time.
不过这是中文
Except it's in Chinese.
很显然 你读得懂
Which, apparently, you know how to read.
受害人的妻子随时可能回来
Our vic's wife should be getting back any minute.
带上文件走吧
Let's take that to go.
走吧
Come on.
住♥宅♥保安
Home security?
我们正好要走了
Look, we were just leaving.
拿上他的枪
Take his gun.
卸下弹夹 清空弹膛
Remove the mag. Clear the chamber.
然后把枪丢了 快点
Then toss it. Now.
放松点 好了
Easy. Done.
把文件夹给我
Now give me the folder.
拜托 你已经夺走了他的枪
Oh, come on, man. You took his gun already.
给我们也留点东西
Let us keep something.
给我 不然我就打死你的话痨朋友
Now or I shoot your chatty friend.
他吗
Him?
他不是我朋友 我都不怎么认识他
He's not my friend. I barely know this guy.
-我今天才见到他 -不是这样的
- I met this guy today. - That's not true.
我们其实是好兄弟
We're... Honestly, we're pals.
认识好多年了
We've known each other for years.
今天才见他
Met him today.
我可以保险起见 把你们都打死
I could just err on the safe side and shoot you both.
放松点 好吗
Relax, all right?
拜托 轮胎值八百块呢
Come on, man! Those tires are $800!
每个八百
Each!
他到底是谁
Who the hell was that?
不知道 但好消息是
I don't know. But on the plus side,
严格来说 那不是你的车
technically, that's not your car.
这算什么好消息
That's not a plus.
这应该算是我看见过的
Okay, this is, like, the most boring reality show
最无聊的真人秀了
I've ever seen.
这家酒店里有32个监控
There's 32 cameras in this hotel,
我连一次争吵都没看见过
and I haven't seen a single catfight.
更确切地说
And, more pertinently, there's just no sign
根本没有洪或是他见过的那个人的迹象
of Hong or the fellow he met with.
朱尼尔和奎茵都快无聊哭了
Well, Junior and Quinn look bored to tears,
我猜他们
so I'm guessing they're having
和我们的情况也差不多
about the same amount of luck that we are.
至少我们有四个人
Well, at least with the four of us,
工作可以稍微轻松些
we'll make light work of it.
你看上去训练有素
You all seem pretty well-drilled.
在这种办公环境中
There's none of that counterproductive dysfunction
你们通常碰不到这种事与愿违的障碍
you usually encounter in office environments like this.
没错 我们很默契
Totally. We're very functional.
不 我的意思是 你们都各司其职
No, I mean, you're all playing your own roles.
同事之间相互尊重
You have a healthy respect for your colleagues.
没有无聊的办公室恋情
There's none of those tedious office romances.
还是我话说的太早了
Or did I speak too soon?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
那你确实有话要说
So there's something to say?
什么事都没有
Nothing's happened.
原来他也喜欢你
So, he likes you, too,
但你们都没有采取任何行动
but neither of you have done anything about it.
好吧
Okay.
你还好意思说我呢
You're one to talk, all right?
看看你和马格南
Look at you and Magnum. All your...
你们的那些玩笑话
all your playful banter
-还有打情骂俏 我看得出来 -算了吧
- and adorable bickering. I-I see what's up. - Oh, please.
我和托马斯是纯粹的工作关系
Thomas and I have a strictly professional relationship.
但是
But...
一段时间前
a while ago...
我确实和我军情六处的某前同事打得火热
I did get heavily involved with someone I worked with at MI6.
真的吗
Really?
出什么事了
What happened?
那段感情很不错
It was great.
持续了一段时间
For a while.
然后感情就变差了
Until it wasn't.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表