This is Junior Reigns. Please leave a message.
好吧 他没接电♥话♥
All right, Junior's not answering,
这意味着他们一定不在服务区
which means they must be out of cell range.
我们要马上去找他们
We got to find them right now.
少校
Commander.
我们真的要让这个人同行吗 我不相信他
Are we really letting this guy tag along? I don't trust him.
我也不相信他 好吗
I don't trust him, either, all right?
但眼下 只有他最有可能会带我们找到谭
But right now, he's our best chance to get to Tam.
亚当和朱尼尔依旧没有回应
Still no response from Adam or Junior.
-继续联♥系♥ -好的
- Try again, please. - You got it.
麦格瑞特 我真不想喜欢你
You know, McGarrett, I was really hoping to not like you.
你还有时间 伙计
Still got time, pal.
你在墨西哥的所作所为
You know, what you did down in Mexico...
当外人把卡门·露西亚这样的大坏蛋
It's not a good look when outsiders come in
干掉时 这可不是什么好事
and take down a big bad like Carmen Lucia.
这让我这样的专业人士很难办
Makes it tough for pros like me.
凡事都有代价
Yeah, well, everything has a price,
不是吗 戈米肯探员
Isn't that right, Agent Gormican?
是的
Yeah, it does.
我听说你母亲的事了
Hey, I heard about what happened with your mom.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
我很感激 谢谢
I appreciate that. Thank you.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
选拔结果如何
So how were the tryouts?
希奥邦在哪里
Where's Siobhan?
宝贝 我们要谈谈 跟我来 好吗
Babe, we need to talk. Come with me, okay?
来吧
Come on.
教练很担心
Okay, the coach has concerns about the incidents
邦妮被开除的事
surrounding Bonnie getting expelled.
你是说那场打架
You mean the fight.
是的 但是
Yeah, but there's--
听着 你要知道这件事
Hey, listen, you need to know this.
迈克告诉我希奥邦加入了一个帮派
Mike tells me that Siobhan's fallen in with a gang.
什么
What?!
你知道芝加哥的使徒帮里那些
You know the female faction of the Apostles gang
女性派系 使徒小姐
back in Chicago, the Lady Apostles?
就是她们 并且我相信他说的话
Them. And I believe him.
因为他说在那场打架的第二天
Because he said the day after that fight,
他在她房♥间里找到一把0.38口径的枪
he found a .38 in her room.
我们的希奥邦吗
Our Siobhan?
-是的 -不不
- I'm telling you. - No, no.
宝贝 那听起来完全不像她
Baby, that doesn't sound like her at all.
听着 不过就是打架 也许 但是
Look, I can-- I can see a fight, maybe, but...
宝贝 这女孩的父亲告诉我的 蕾妮
Babe. The girl's own father said this to me, Reneé.
我听见你的话了
Look, I hear what you're saying.
我知道这些孩子在外很喜欢...
I know that these kids out here are into...
谁知道他们现在喜欢什么
who knows what these days.
但是加入帮派 在房♥间里藏枪
But a gang, and hiding a gun in her room?
为什么 她为什么会参与其中
Why? Why would she get involved in that?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
她的篮球生涯还一片大好
I mean, she's got all of that basketball ahead of her.
-你有跟她谈过这件事吗 -我试过了
- Have you even spoken to her about this? - Well, I tried.
但那 那不是重点
But that's not, that's not the point.
听着听着 冷静点
Listen, listen, calm down.
重点是 尽管如此
The point is this: despite all that,
夏威夷大学还是很想要她
they really want her at U.H.
我说的是全额奖学金 全额
I'm talking about a full scholarship, the whole nine.
她就是那么优秀
She's that good.
宝贝 那真棒 那么问题在哪里
Baby, that's great. So-- so what's the problem?
好吧 是这样的
All right, here it is, okay?
奖学金是有规定的
There's a stipulation on that scholarship.
希奥邦要想拿到奖学金
In order for Siobhan to get this scholarship,
她就不能留在学校
she wouldn't be able to stay on campus.
她必须和我们住在一起
She would have to stay with us.
教练觉得我是五零特遣队的一员会给她带来
The coach thinks me being with Five-O would provide her
一些必要的积极影响
the necessary positive influence.
-这有道理 -这当然有道理 蕾妮
- Well, that makes sense. - Well, sure, it makes sense, Reneé.
但这个承诺的代价可不小
But it would be a huge commitment.
我们俩
And from the both of us.
我们俩要负责让邦妮
The two of us would be the ones keeping Bonnie
规规矩矩
on the straight and narrow.
而现在我们住处变小了
And now that we've downsized here,
这地方只能勉强够我们两个人住
we've barely got enough room in this place for the two of us.
你能想象那会是什么样子吗
I mean, can you imagine what it'd be like?
希奥邦住在这 那威尔和萨曼莎
We'd have Siobhan here, and then Will and Samantha
来的时候就要抛硬币决定
are gonna be flipping coins over who gets
谁来睡沙发
the pull-out sofa when they visit.
在让邦妮留下
Between that and whatever it is
和让她回家之间 我...
that Bonnie's got going on back home, I just...
我觉得这行不通
I don't think it's gonna work out.
怎么能行得通呢
I mean, how could it?
这是我的错 因为我没有
This is my fault, because I-I didn't,
我都没有好好考虑清楚
I didn't even think this through, man.
是我的错 我...
That's on me. I just...
宝贝 你应该去看看她打球的
Babe, you should've seen her.
她和一名前职业球员对战
She goes up against a former NBA player,
却也不见得逊色多少
and I'm telling you, she gave homeboy the business.
而我现在得去打击
Now I got to go back there and put a sledgehammer
这孩子的梦想
to this kid's dreams.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你说的这一切都是废话
All those words.
你会支持她的
You're doing this.
你我都心知肚明
You know it and I know it.
我也不知道要怎么做到
How, I-I don't actually know,
但我知道的是
but I'll tell you something I do know.
你和迈克从五年级开始就很铁了
You and Mike have been tight since the fifth grade.
要是希奥邦在经历了这么多之后
Now, if Siobhan needs our help
需要我们的帮助 我们一定能做到的
after everything that she's been through, we will figure it out.
我们俩可以的
The two of us.
而且
Besides,
有了卖♥♥♥房♥♥子存下来的那笔钱
with the money we saved from selling the house,
我们要是需要私密空间
we can afford to slip off from time to time to a nice hotel.
可以时不时溜去一间不错的宾馆开个房♥
You know, if we need some privacy.
-宝贝 -这才是我的宝贝
- Babe. - That's my baby.
你真是个好女人 你知道吗
You're a hell of woman. You know that?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我们去叫她 告诉她吧 好吗
Now let's just go call her in and tell her about this, all right?
好
Yeah.
邦妮 可以出来一下吗
Bonnie, want to come out here for a second?
我们得跟你聊聊
We need to talk to you.
希奥邦
Siobhan?
她不见了
She's gone.
-什么 -她不见了 蕾妮
- What? - She's gone, Reneé.
我要去找她
I got to go find her.
找到什么了 艾迪
What you got, Eddie?
我敢说
Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我们的罪犯
and say this is how our perp
就是这样被困在丛林里的
found himself stranded in the middle of the jungle.
他隐藏得很好
Yeah, he did a pretty good job camouflaging it.
问题是 为什么要这么做
Question is, why?
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
找到一个死去的飞行员
Okay, we got a dead pilot.
看来他是因撞击而死的
Looks like he died on impact.
看看这个
Check this out.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
这就解释了为什么嫌犯要如此
Okay, well, that explains why our perp spent
大费周折地把这玩意藏起来
so long trying to this thing up.
他不想让任何人靠近货舱
He didn't want anyone getting to the cargo.
奎茵
Hey, Quinn...
朱尼尔 请注意
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表