Will do.
但很遗憾 这里没有什么可找的
But unfortunately, there's not much to search.
这个地方几乎是空的
I mean, the place is practically empty.
我找到的几封邮件
I mean, the few pieces of mail I found
都是寄给他的化名
were addressed to his alias.
等等
Hold on a second.
找到你了
Got you.
牙刷上的DNA属于林肯·科尔
DNA from the toothbrush came back to a Lincoln Cole.
美国海军陆战队
Marine gunnery sergeant
舰艇反恐安♥全♥部♥队的的海军中士
with the Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Teams.
只有我一个人不知道那是什么吗
Am I the only one who has no idea what that means?
舰艇反恐安♥全♥部♥队是海军陆战队专用的安♥全♥部♥队
FAST teams are the Marines' dedicated security forces.
海军陆战队把他们部署在世界各地
They deploy them around the world
应对威胁 以反恐为主
to handle threats, primarily counterterrorism.
虽然我尊重他们所有人
And while I respect them all to a man,
但这并不能解释一个这么高精尖的人
it doesn't explain how a guy with this skill set
怎么会到这座岛上 以化名生活
ends up on this island, living under an alias
并在当地的一家餐馆当服务员
and working bussing tables at a local diner.
这也许能解释一些事情
Well, this might help explain things.
调查发现 在2016年
Turns out, back in 2016,
科尔带领一支突击队包围了
Cole led a strike team on a siege
伊♥拉♥克♥北部的一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大本营
of a terrorist stronghold in northern Iraq.
他的部队伤亡惨重 损失了五个人
His unit took heavy casualties, losing five men
才得以成功撤退
before they managed to retreat,
这很大程度上要归功于科尔的英勇行为
largely thanks to Cole's heroics.
他为自己赢得了一枚紫心勋章
He earned himself a Purple Heart.
接着两天之后 他擅离职守
And then two days later, he went AWOL,
再也没有人见过他了
and he was never seen or heard from again.
直到今天
Till today.
那为什么一个获得勋章的战争英雄
So, why would a decorated war hero,
在刚刚得到紫心勋章后
one who was just awarded a Purple Heart,
就突然消失了呢
just suddenly up and disappear?
不管是什么 我觉得他是在逃避什么
Whatever it is, I mean, I think he's running from something.
我的问题是 为什么是夏威夷
My question is why-why Hawaii?
他可以去任何地方 为什么这里
I mean, he could have gone anywhere. Why here?
对 我们也考虑过这个问题
Yeah. We thought about that, too.
科尔来自乔治亚州的亚特兰大
Cole's originally from Atlanta, Georgia,
但他确实是在这个岛上的卡内奥赫湾
but he did start his military career here on the island
第三海军陆战团开始了他的军事生涯
with the 3rd Marine Regiment at Kaneohe Bay.
难怪他会选择瓦胡岛
Makes sense why he would pick Oahu.
他在这里有很多帮手
He has plenty of people here to help him.
好吧 朱尼尔 帮我个忙
All right, fine. Junior, uh, do me a favor.
把科尔在卡内奥赫湾和他一起服役的人
Will you run everybody that Cole served with
都查一遍
while he was at Kaneohe,
有什么发现就告诉我们 好吗
and let us know when you get something, please?
我能...
Hey, can I, uh...
-我能和你谈一下吗 -可以
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - u202dSure.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得你知道怎么了
Well, um, I think you know what's up,
因为我发现你看麦格瑞特的眼神了
because I saw the way you were looking at McGarrett.
你也在担心他
You're worried about him, too.
他怎么了
So, what's going on with him?
他...
Well, he's, um...
我说不清楚 你知道的
I don't know. I mean, you know,
过去十年里他从未停歇过
he's been running nonstop for the last ten years.
如果你做这份工作的时间够长 你会...
You do this job long enough, you get...
你会筋疲力尽的
you get burnt-out.
我没想到会发生在史蒂夫身上
I-I didn't think it would happen with Steve,
但确实发生了
but it happens.
好吧 那我们该怎么办
All right, well, what are we gonna do about it?
我要强行解决这个问题
I'm gonna force the issue.
我以前见过 一个警♥察♥筋疲力尽
I've seen this before. You know, a cop gets burnt-out,
丧失反应时间
loses reaction time.
那绝对不行
You can't have that.
你真的很担心
So, are you really concerned that
他不能像平时那样支持我们了吗
he's not gonna be able to have our back like he usually does?
我会查清楚的 好吗
I'm gonna get to the bottom of it, okay?
菲利普斯军士长
Sergeant Major Phillips.
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
I'm Commander Steve McGarrett of the Five-0 Task Force.
这位是前特种海军朱尼尔·雷恩斯
This is former Special Operator Junior Reigns.
请你放下那把斧头
Ask you to drop that ax, sir.
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们知道您是谁
We know who you are.
也知道您为这个国家所做的贡献
We know what you've done for this country,
我们很敬佩
and we respect that.
如果你说的是真的
If that's true,
那我建议你们转身并开车离开
then I suggest you turn around and drive away.
好吧 恐怕我们做不到
Okay, I'm afraid we can't do that.
林肯·科尔不再受您指挥了 长官
Lincoln Cole is no longer under your command, sir.
他现在是平民 要听我们的话
He's a civilian, which means he answers to us.
恐怕我帮不了你们
Afraid I can't help you.
长官 我们查了您的手♥机♥记录
Sir, we ran your phone records.
好吗 今天早上
All right? This morning,
你接到一个酒店房♥间里打来的电♥话♥
you got a phone call from a hotel room
恰好是在科尔卷入一场事故之后
shortly after Cole was involved in an incident.
我们在那个酒店房♥间里发现了
We found blood in that same hotel room
与林肯·科尔相一致的血迹
that was a match to Lincoln Cole.
我觉得你们该走了
I think it's time you leave.
我觉得您应该让开
u202dAnd I think it's time you step aside.
去吧 朱尼尔
Go ahead, Junior.
你犯了一个巨大的错误 孩子
You're making a big mistake, son.
长官
Sir.
我理解您是在竭尽所能地保护科尔中士
I understand you're trying to do what's best for Sergeant Cole.
但现在并非只有我们在寻找他
But right now we're not the only people looking for him,
对他来说 最安全的地方就是我们的拘留室
and the safest place for him is in our custody.
-您能理解吗 -头儿
- You understand that? - Hey, boss!
这里
In here!
抱歉
Excuse me.
走
Go.
我看到他了
I got him!
五零特遣队 别跑
Five-0! Stop!
科尔
Cole!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
举起手
Hands.
立刻
Now.
手放在背后
Behind your back.
这家伙挺难搞的
This guy's a pain in the ass.
我知道
I know.
一般来讲 你得做出
You know, typically, you got to do
很坏的事情才能被关在这间屋子里
something pretty bad to end up in this room.
你得杀了某人 或者抢劫了某人
You got to kill somebody, or you got to rob them.
但你不一样
But not you.
你是因为做了某种疯狂的英雄行为
Your thing is you commit some crazy act of heroism,
然后别人还没来得及说感谢你就逃脱了
and then you take off before anybody can say thank you, huh?
但我觉得这就是你的作案手法 是吧
But I think that's your MO, isn't it?
你英勇作战 还获得了紫心勋章
You serve valiantly in battle, and you get a Purple Heart,
但然后你就隐姓埋名了
but then you go UA.
你救了这个女人和她的孩子
You save this woman and her kid,
然后就消失了
then you disappear.
所以我想知道的是...
So, what I want to know is...
你到底在躲避什么
is, uh, what the hell are you running from?
我在这里是受到了什么指控吗
Am I being charged with something here?
你是说 除了袭击一位执法者吗
You mean, aside from assaulting a law enforcement officer?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
听着 你和我都知道就算你袭击了我
Look, man, you and I both know that you did that
也不至于让你被关在这里
so you wouldn't end up in here.
而你杀了马克·阿科斯塔
And as far as killing Marc Acosta goes,
那是合法的
that was justifiable.
问题在于 你确实杀了那个人
The problem is, you did kill that man,
而这件事就让你成为了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表