《福尔摩斯:演绎法》前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
-阿里斯泰尔 -华生小姐
- Alistair? - Miss Watson.
在伦敦 我在广播剧中扮演小角色
In London, I had a small part in a radio drama.
1夏洛克十岁时给我写了一封信
Sherlock wrote me a letter when he was ten
说我模仿的约克郡口音
saying that I, alone, of all the cast,
是剧组里最标准的
truly captured the Yorkshire accent.
最终我们见面了 我指导了一下他的发音
So, eventually, we met, so I could coach him on his nuances.
我们成了朋友
We became friends.
他吸毒的事情你知道吗
You knew him when he was using?
九个月前的一个晚上 他出现在我家门前
Nine months ago, he shows up at my flat, at night,
毒品让他嗨到说不出话
so high, he could barely speak.
这真的
It was very...
让我很难受
difficult for me.
我穷尽光阴注视 沉醉 追逐着
The time I've lost in wooing, in watching and pursuing,
爱尔兰诗人托马斯·莫尔诗句
女人眼中流露的光芒
the light that lies in woman's eyes
我的心因此湮灭消亡
has been my heart's undoing.
你也早上好啊
And a good morning to you, too.
我穷尽光阴注视
The time I've lost in wooing,
沉醉 追逐着
in watching and pursuing,
女人眼中流露的光芒
the light that lies in woman's eyes,
-我的心因此湮灭消亡 -是阿里斯泰尔 对吧
- has been my heart's undoing. - That's Alistair, right?
没错 今天我们要共进早餐
Aye. We're having breakfast today.
没想到他现在还在帮你纠正口音
I didn't realize he was still helping you with your accents.
我还以为爱尔兰口音是你的自带技能呢
I would have thought you had an Irish one in your repertoire.
爱尔兰口音是指
The Irish accent is reserved
爱尔兰当地人说话的口音
for those people living in Ireland.
这种独特的节奏和音调
This is the distinct cadence and tonality
是北爱尔兰的德里地区所特有的
of the Derry region in Northern Ireland.
阿里斯泰尔指出
Alistair pointed out
我的语调还达不到德里当地人的标准
that my intonations would never pass muster
所以他好心帮我
with a Derry native, so he was kind enough
录了几段诗词和日常用语
to record some poems and colloquialisms
供我在下次共进早餐前复习用
for me to review before our next breakfast.
他只适合去路口抓老鼠
He's fit to mind mice at a crossroads.
爱尔兰俗语 形容一个人没用
他只适合去路口抓老鼠
He fit to mind mice at a crossroads.
我打算去警局
Well, I have to go down to the station
把一些文件还给马库斯
and give some files back to Marcus.
继续练你的口音吧
Keep up with the accent.
说不定什么时候你要去德里办案呢
You never know when you're gonna have to go undercover in Derry.
你看见马库斯了吗
Hey, have you seen Marcus around?
没 他大概去 买♥♥咖啡了吧
No, he's probably, uh, grabbing coffee.
我刚接到拘留所的电♥话♥
Hey, I just got a call from holding that we got
有个犯人好像生病了
a guy that's sick or something.
我知道你已经不是医生了 不过...
I know you're not a doctor anymore, but, uh...
我去看看吧
I can take a look.
我们已经叫救护车了
We've already called for a bus.
他躺在地上呻♥吟♥ 然后就没动静了
He was moaning and then nothing.
能给我一副手套吗
Can I get a pair of gloves?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
阿波罗·默瑟 他是个扒窃惯犯
Apollo Mercer. He's a known pickpocket.
我今早抓到他在联合广场作案
I caught him working Union Square this morning.
阿波罗 我叫乔恩
Apollo, my name is Joan.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没有脉搏
No pulse.
他已经死了
He's dead.
他几个小时前还好好的
Oh, he was fine a few hours ago.
把这的警务官叫来
Get me the desk officer.
我要了解一下今早的事情经过
I want to know what went on in here this morning.
请你立刻后退一步
I need you to take a step back.
你必须立刻隔离所有
You should quarantine the prisoners and anyone else
和他有过接触的囚犯和其他人
who's been in contact with him to a different location.
-怎么回事 -我还不能确定
- What's going on? - I won't know for sure
需要等法医鉴定的结果
until the M.E. runs a few tests,
但从他嘴里流出的液体
but that fluid draining from his mouth is a mixture of
是坏死组织和血液的混合物
necrotic tissue and blood.
我初步判断 他死于炭疽热
First blush, I'd say he died from anthrax.
这是那个死于炭疽热的人的资料吗
So, is this the file of the man who succumbed to the anthrax?
未免你担心 我们都没有感染
None of us were exposed, in case you were wondering.
我不担心不是因为对你们漠不关心
My lack of wonder comes not from an absence of concern,
是因为答案显而易见
but from the obviousness of the answer.
你的其他手下呢
And the rest of your men?
目前无人感染
So far, everyone's clean.
不过就算没有传染
Even though it isn't contagious, we had to
我们在确认死者是在别处感染之前
evacuate the precinct until we know
必须疏散警局里所有的人
for sure that the victim was exposed elsewhere.
死者名叫阿波罗·默瑟
Victim being Apollo Mercer.
有好几次重大盗窃和非法持有可♥卡♥因♥的前科
Several priors for grand larceny, possession of cocaine.
因为在联合广场行窃被抓
Chased down for pickpocketing in Union Square.
法医刚刚送来了初步检测结果
The M.E. just sent some preliminary findings.
默瑟初步检测结果
在死者消化系统内
A small, torn plastic bag was found
发现一个破裂的小塑料袋
in the victim's digestive tract.
袋子上检测出有粉末状炭疽菌的痕迹
Lab work on the bag found traces of powderized anthrax.
看来那是他的感染源
Well, I guess we know how he got exposed.
也知道了为什么他死得这么快
And why he died so quickly.
一旦袋子破裂 炭疽菌立刻会进入
Once that bag ruptured, the anthrax would have gone directly
他的胃肠道粘膜组织
into the mucosal tissues of his GI system.
问题是他从哪得到的病菌
Well, the question is, where did he get it?
我没发现他的犯罪前科
I didn't see anything about any terrorist ties
和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有什么关系
in his criminal history.
很有可能他从别人手里偷来了这个袋子
It's more likely he acquired the bag from one of his marks,
以为里面的粉末是可♥卡♥因♥
assumed the powder was cocaine.
警♥察♥抓他的时候 他把袋子吞了下去
And once the police gave chase, he swallowed it.
又或者他不让警♥察♥发现他身上带着炭疽菌
Or he didn't want the cops to catch him with anthrax.
他应该不可能在知情的情况下
Seems unlikely he would have knowingly swallowed
吞下生物恐怖袭击药剂
a biological terror agent.
更何况他有嗑药前科
Especially since his priors suggest
而不是炭疽前科
he had a drug problem, not an anthrax problem.
如果你说得对
If you're right,
我们得找出他是从谁身上偷走的病菌
we need to find out who he stole it from.
调出今早联合广场的监控录像
Pull this morning's security footage from Union Square.
全部都要
All of it.
我会复♥制♥一份给你们
I'll make sure you two get copies.
炭疽热重现纽约
All right, anthrax is in New York again.
它第一次出现是2001年
The first time it happened, in 2001,
联合广场公园 03
当时我还是医生
I was a doctor.
所有病人都非常恐慌
All of my patients were panicking.
有人咳嗽一声 都会被怀疑感染
Anyone with a cough thought they had it.
人们囤积环丙贝特片 以防万一
People were hoarding Cipro, just in case.
联合广场公园 14
"拯救苏门答腊猩猩"
"Save the Sumatran Orangutan"
默瑟先生虚构的慈善活动
Mr. Mercer's fictional charity.
联合广场公园 14
他告诉他的下手对象他在募集捐款
He told his marks he was collecting donations,
用他的写字板
all the while, using his clipboard
来遮掩用来偷窃的手
to conceal the hand he was using to rob them.
阿波罗在这里撞到一个人
Apollo bumps into someone here.
联合广场公园 10
也许是这时偷走的炭疽菌
Maybe that's when he stole the anthrax.
联合广场公园 10
那个动作 叫做"热情伸手"
Since that move, known as "glad-handing," is used solely
是专门用来从手腕上顺走手表的
for removing a watch from a wrist,
他不是这时候偷的炭疽菌
no, that is not when he stole the anthrax.
今早发生了什么事吗
Did something happen this morning?
有人被病菌侵蚀 别开小差
A man rotted from the inside out. Pay attention.
我是说阿里斯泰尔
I mean with Alistair.
屏幕太小了
These screens are too small for my purposes.
我换到多媒体室去看
I'm adjourning to the media room.
我想说的就是这个
This is what I'm talking about.
你吃完早餐回来就心情不好
You've been in a mood since you got back from breakfast.
其实我早餐没吃成
Actually, I had to forego our breakfast.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表