I made him dinner.
什么都没有
Nothing happened.
什么也不会发生 史蒂文明白的
Nothing is going to happen. Steven knows that.
是啊 可能他不是那个
Yeah, well, maybe he's not the person
我现在真正需要担心的人
I'm having a real problem with right now.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你知道"分居"是什么意思吗
Do you not know the definition of the word "separated"?
我想和谁吃晚饭就能和谁一起
I can have dinner with whoever I want.
你之前说你只是需要一点时间
You said all you needed was some time.
你觉得我会像一个修道士一样
Well, were you under the impression that I was just going
在这里冥想吗
to be meditating here like a monk?
你从没提过有和别人见面
You never said anything about seeing other people.
我说过我不开心
I said that I wasn't happy.
那我是不是也应该出去
I suppose I should just, uh,
到酒吧里找几个
go out and pick up some...
一♥夜♥情♥对象
floozy at a bar.
你想的话 随意吧
You want to? Be my guest.
我想要的
What I want...
是跟我妻子在一起
is to be with my wife.
现在才想起来
Now?
28年来你都致力工作 多少次不回家吃晚饭过周末
After 28 years of missed dinners and weekends at the precinct?
拜托
Come on.
我跟你说过当警♥察♥是我人生的唯一理想
When did I ever tell you I wanted to be anything but a cop?
我也说过我并不十分喜欢这样
When did I tell you that I was always gonna be okay with that?
他被派驻到阿富汗三次
He made it through three tours in Afghanistan.
回到这里 应该是安全的
He comes back here, where he's supposed to be safe,
但却在自己的家被杀死了
and gets killed in his own home.
克莱诺恩夫人
Mrs. Clennon,
我们认为你儿子的遇害
we think what happened to your son
可能跟前几晚一起非法闯入
may be connected to a break-in at the home
纽约一名警监家的案子有关
of a New York Police Captain the other night.
托马斯·格雷森这个名字你听说过吗
Does the name Thomas Gregson mean anything to you?
没有
No.
山姆从没提过这个人吗
Sam never mentioned him before?
从没有
Never.
你能想起有谁想要伤害山姆吗
Can you think of anyone who might have wanted to hurt Sam?
不能
No.
所有人都喜欢他
Everybody liked him.
很明显 不是所有人
Not everyone, obviously.
凶手显然不喜欢他
There was his killer, of course,
刺伤他的人也不喜欢他
but also the person who stabbed him.
你知道那事
You know about that?
今天早上我注意到了伤疤
Well, I noticed the mark this morning.
我跟我的同事说那伤疤
I-I said to my colleagues that I thought
应该跟他在部队服役没关系
it might not be due to his military service.
我说得对吗
Would that be correct?
也对也不对
Well, yes and no.
在山姆最后一次派驻时
During Sam's last tour, there was this...
有个战友没法适应
guy who was having trouble adjusting.
山姆知道派遣部队的艰难 他想帮他
Sam knew how hard deployment could be, wanted to help, but...
但这个人
this guy...
雅各布 他没法恢复
Jacob, he was too far gone.
他有一天突然崩溃了
He snapped one day.
拿着一把刀奔着山姆去了
He came at Sam with a knife.
你还记得雅各布姓什么吗
Do you remember Jacob's last name?
埃斯帕萨
Esparza.
好的 我会跟部队联♥系♥
Okay, I'll reach out to the Army,
看看能否在现役军人里找到埃斯帕萨的信息
see if we can get some current contact info on Mr. Esparza.
你可以去找门罗中尉
You could try Lieutenant Monroe.
门罗
Monroe?
詹姆斯
James.
他是山姆在阿富汗的指挥官
He was Sam's commanding officer in Afghanistan.
他住在纽约
He lives here in New York.
那个和第五任总统重名的人
The fifth President.
那晚我们跟他在警监的家外谈过话
We talked to him outside the captain's house the other night.
我记得他 平头 胳膊上有纹身
I remember. Buzz cut. Tattoo on his arm.
你知道他家电♥话♥吗
Did you get a house number?
怎么了
What?
警监 你的助理说你去看你妻子了
Captain, your assistant said you'd gone to see your wife.
你还在那吗
Are you still there?
正准备离开 怎么了
I'm just leaving. Why?
你的邻居 詹姆斯·门罗
Your neighbor, James Monroe,
你带上保护你妻子的警员 马上去他家
you need to take your wife's protective detail, go to his house.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们现在已经知道了你跟第二个受害者
We now know the connection between you
山姆·克莱农之间的关系了
and the second victim, Sam Clennon.
或者应该说 你们根本没有联♥系♥
Or, rather, we know that there is no connection.
凶手不是要杀你
The killer wasn't after you.
他跟谢丽尔可不是这么说的
That's not what he told Cheryl.
的确 他说是要找她的丈夫
No, he-he told her he was after her husband.
但没说她丈夫是谁
Never mentioned you by name.
奥马利 格雷尔 你们俩跟我来
O'Malley, Grell, I need you with me.
山姆·克莱农在阿富汗的时候
Sam Clennon served under
是詹姆斯·门罗的手下
James Monroe in Afghanistan.
他们早就认识
They knew each other.
更重要的是 如果你使用
More importantly, if you enter
地图定位查找门罗的住址
Monroe's address into "Maps Earth,"
显示的是你家房♥子的地址
a picture of your house comes up.
当然 这很常见
It's quite common, apparently.
然而与大多数情况不同的是
Although instead of receiving something as mundane
你不是误收邻居订的披萨
as a pizza ordered by your neighbor...
而是一个要谋杀他的人
I got the guy that was coming to kill him.
我们必须在凶手发现找错人之前
We need to locate Lieutenant Monroe
先找到门罗中尉
before the killer realizes his mistake.
詹姆斯 我是汤米·格雷森
James, it's Tommy Gregson.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
你在家吗
You home?
这很重要
It's important.
法医鉴定他是昨晚被杀的
The M.E. thought he was killed last night,
就在山姆·克莱农被杀后几小时
just a few hours after Sam Clennon.
现场没有发现指纹或DNA
No prints or DNA found at the scene,
但那些弹壳是格洛克21式手♥枪♥的
but those casings were from a Glock 21.
你推断得没错
So you were right.
是我们要找的凶手所为
This was the work of our guy.
看起来是的
Yeah, looks that way.
好消息是我们已经知道了一个疑犯
Now, the good news is, we think we've identified a suspect.
雅各布·埃斯帕萨
Name is Jacob Esparza.
在阿富汗服役时他在詹姆斯·门罗手下
He served under James Monroe in Afghanistan.
山姆·克莱农也是
So did Sam Clennon.
身高体重跟谢丽尔的描述大致相符
Height and weight would be in line with Cheryl's description.
克莱农的母亲告诉我们
Clennon's mother told us he was attacked by Esparza
一年前他儿子在军营曾被埃斯帕萨袭击
in their barracks about a year ago.
克莱农的腹部被刀刺伤
Clennon took a knife to the gut.
门罗中尉撰写的事故报告
Now, the incident report that Lieutenant Monroe wrote up
决定了埃斯帕萨的命运
pretty much sealed Esparza's fate.
但埃斯帕萨说报告内容是捏造的
But Esparza says it was trumped up,
门罗和克莱农为此记恨了他很久
and that Monroe and Clennon had it in for him for months.
鉴于埃斯帕萨高中就退学
Also, given the fact that he dropped out of high school
勉强才拿到高中同等学历证书的事实
and he barely passed his GED,
他明显不是聪明人
makes him something less than a Rhodes scholar,
那么他闯错房♥子
which makes it less surprising
也就不足为奇了
that he broke into the wrong house.
抱歉
Hmm. Sorry.
是克劳福德和格里森
It's Crawford and Gleason.
他们在埃斯帕萨住处刚抓到他
They just picked up Esparza at his residence.
我知道我不能参与审问
Hey, I know I still can't take point,
但他们到了通知我一下
but let me know when they get here.
好
All right.
你还有事吗
You need something?
你 你瞥了我一眼
You, uh... you glanced at me.
你说什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表