Favors.
能改变人生的东西
Proper life-changing stuff, actually.
所以他把他见到的所有人都看成潜在妓♥女♥
So he views everyone he meets as a potential prostitute.
但奇怪的事实是...
Well, the bizarre thing is actually that...
他正确的次数比别人想象的要多很多
he's right more often than one would care to think about.
每一次都是
You see, nobody's doing anything
经过她们同意的
that they don't actually agree to,
所以严格来说 并不犯法
so technically, nothing's illegal.
但你能想象如果传出去会成为怎样的丑闻吗
But can you imagine the scandal if it got out?
他就完了
I mean, whew! Pfft! He'd be done.
的确有点恶心
Well, it's mildly distasteful, I suppose.
但为什么这么保密
But why all the secrecy?
我也不是那种会向媒体爆料
I'm hardly the type to go running to the press
别人秘密的人
with a man's secrets.
我不是在保护他
I wasn't protecting him.
我是在保护自己
I was protecting myself.
他并不亲自接触她们
You see, he doesn't handle the approach himself.
那太不体面了
No, that'd be way too compromising-- no, you see...
是我去
you see, I do.
我向她们提出来
I make the offer.
我去酒店登记 就没人会看到迪克的脸
I check in to the hotel so no one sees Dick's face.
我没有计划谋杀
No, I wasn't planning a murder.
我是一个富人的皮条客
I was acting as a rich man's pimp.
你为什么不告诉我
And why not tell me?
那你也会做这种事吗
Right, so you'd do this kind of work, would you?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
但让我知道
But isn't it better I know about it
总比让我把你当成什么阴谋的一部分要好吧
than I think you're part of some conspiracy?
听着 我很尴尬 夏洛克
Look, I was embarrassed, Sherlock.
你就那么难想明白吗
Is that so difficult to get your brain around?
不 我只想让你看到
No, I wanted you to think
我有能力自己活得很好
that I was getting by on talent alone.
但我没想着为爆♥炸♥案做掩护
I wasn't trying to cover up a bombing.
我是说 你以前一直觉得我
I mean, you thought that I was...
很白♥痴♥
a fool before.
你现在又怎么看我呢
What do you think now?
奥里利乌斯案证据
那么雷斯垂德的老板不是炸♥弹♥狂
So Lestrade's boss isn't a bomber?
看样子不像
It would appear not.
那么他是什么 桃色交易人
So what is he, a serial indecent proposer?
这也有好的一面
Look on the bright side.
至少雷斯垂德是想招募你做侦探工作
At least Lestrade recruited you for detective work.
而不是别的什么交易
It could have been a very different offer.
多谢你提醒我这点
Thanks for putting that in my head.
那么他怎么样了
So how is he?
承认这种事情 他一定很不好受
It couldn't have been easy for him to admit that.
如果他现在没气晕过去
If he hasn't passed out already,
那就是在生闷气吧
he's probably sulking.
雷斯垂德的隐瞒让我们浪费了不少时间
Lestrade's deceptions were a time-consuming dead end.
我们还有凶手要抓
We have a murderer to catch.
我看了你们审问约翰·鲍登的录像
I watched the video of your interview with John Bowden.
我发现他承认自己不小心把信息泄露给
I found his claims to have inadvertently passed
奥里利乌斯这件事非常有趣
the information on to Aurelius quite interesting.
你不是说奥里利乌斯的信是伪造的吗
I thought Aurelius's letter was a fake.
读起来不像他的风格
It doesn't read like the man,
当然也可能是因为他那天状态不佳
but it's quite possible he wasn't doing his best work that day.
无论如何 我打算直接和他沟通
In any case, I thought I would ask him myself.
所以我让警局把所有
So I had the department
有关奥里利乌斯的案件都送过来
send over their files on Aurelius.
联邦调查局有一支专门的行动小组
The FBI has had a task force
这几年里一直在搜查他的下落
searching for Aurelius for years.
所以你打算看完纽约警局的所有案件资料
You think you're just going to look through a bunch of NYPD files
然后找到他 是吗
and find him, just like that?
你当然是这么打算的
Hmm. Of course you do.
为什么罗穆卢斯在我房♥门外
Why is Romulus outside my door?
那是雷穆斯
That's Remus.
我不管这只公鸡叫什么
I don't care which cock I'm holding,
我只想知道它怎么到我房♥间门口的
I just want to know how it got there.
好吧 恭喜你
Okay, congratulations.
你还是让我说了那个词
You got me to say it.
我不知道你是否决定好墓志铭写什么
I don't know if you've settled on an epitaph yet,
但我觉得那放在墓碑上一定很好看
but it does occur to me that would look fantastic on a tombstone.
为什么这只鸡会在我门口
Why is the chicken outside my door?
当然是为了叫醒你
To wake you, of course.
我昨晚做了个实验
I ran an experiment last night.
我联♥系♥了国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局的一个线人
I reached out to a contact at NASA.
她几年前的名声不太好听
She gained a bit of notoriety a few years back
因为我告诉了她冥王星是一个外海王星体
when I pointed out to her the reasons that Pluto is, in fact,
而不是行星的原因
a trans-Neptunian object rather than a planet.
她非常乐意地
She was more than happy
给了我纽约的热普地图
to provide me with thermal maps of New York.
这些是纽约的热度扫描
They're heat scans of the city,
由卫星拍摄的
performed by satellite,
奥里利乌斯袭击案前一周的图像
one week before attacks by Aurelius.
2006年 一枚炸♥弹♥
In 2006, a bomb exploded
在某对冲基金办公室外爆♥炸♥
at the offices of a hedge fund.
四年前 一起发生在某经济智库的
Four years ago, an explosion at
爆♥炸♥案造成两人死亡
an economic think tank claimed two lives.
这是餐厅爆♥炸♥案发生一周前的照片
This one is from one week before the bombing of the restaurant.
在每一起案子中 都有一个微小
In every case, there is a minute
但肉眼可察觉的热峰值
but perceptible heat spike in Queens
出现在案件发生一周前的皇后区
one week before a bomb goes off.
每一个热峰值都代表了某种物质
Each one represents something burning
燃烧时的几千度高温
at several thousand degrees.
现在 当我们仔细观察这些热峰值时
Now, when we look closer at the heat spikes,
我们能发现这些都来自皇后区伍德赛德街
we see that they originate in Woodside, Queens,
就在这座房♥子
just behind...
后面
...this house.
奥里利乌斯一般用镁带引爆♥炸♥弹
Well, Aurelius uses magnesium tape to detonate his bombs.
燃烧热度为五千度
That burns at 5,000 degrees.
你觉得他在测试引线
You think he was testing his fuses.
一个叫梅森·考德威尔的人住在这里
A man named Mason Caldwell lives in this house.
他申请过两次失业补助
He's filed for unemployment benefits twice,
两次都是被工程公♥司♥
each time after being fired from his job
解雇的
at an engineering firm.
你找到了奥里利乌斯
You found Aurelius.
你忘了叫我
You forgot to call me.
快点
Just...
希望你是一时疏忽
Must've been an oversight.
格雷森 他告诉了我事情的大概
Gregson, he gave me the heads up.
早上好 华生小姐
Morning, Miss Watson.
早上好
Mm. Morning.
所以 你决定去找奥里利乌斯
So, you decided to find Aurelius.
我们就来这儿了
And here we are.
我得提醒你这是件好事
May I remind you this is a good thing.
我追踪的这个理论
I pursued a theory--
是你提出的 我可能加工了一下
developed by you, I might add--
现在我们很可能有重大收获
and now we might be on the verge of a breakthrough.
你甚至能称之为某种通力合作
You might even call it a collaboration of sorts.
说得真好 夏洛克
Yeah, nice try, Sherlock.
我又不傻
I'm not that gullible.
我告诉华生这件事的时候 她就很高兴
When I told Watson about this, she was happy.
别把我扯进去
Please don't bring me into this.
这就是你和她的区别
That's the difference between you and her.
你花时间怨恨我的能力
You spend your time resenting my abilities,
她花时间提升自己的能力
and she spends her time developing her own.
如果你也这么做
If you'd had done the same,
你很可能已经有让你自己骄傲的事迹了
you might've built a practice you were proud of.
没人应门
No answer.
但他门前有几个装着化学物品的邮包
But he had a few packages from a chemical supply at the door.
我们把包裹的照片
We texted pictures of the packages
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表