放心吧 真的
It's okay, really.
我会立马赶过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不打算请我喝杯咖啡吗
Aren't you gonna offer me a nice cup of coffee?
茶也行
Or some tea?
要不就来个甜甜圈
Perhaps even a donut?
我不是请你来吃东西的
Well, I didn't invite you here to feed you.
对 你请我来这里
No, you invited me here
是想劝我搬出褐石屋
to ask me to leave the brownstone.
你最后的期限是到周末
You have until the weekend.
选一个工作 开始你的新生活
Take one of the offers, start your new life.
我猜你俩
I bet you two...
昨晚很高兴 对吧
had quite a laugh last night, didn't you,
因为我的不幸事故
about my... my little mishap.
还有我说的那些话
All the things I said.
其实我什么都没有和夏洛克说
Actually I didn't say anything to Sherlock.
我觉得不该说什么
I didn't think it was my place.
但既然你提起了
But since you brought it up,
我不认为你这种自怨自艾很有趣
I don't find your self-pity amusing.
当贝尔警探暂时离职的时候
When Detective Bell was out of commission,
夏洛克试过一些警探搭档
Sherlock ran through a string of detectives.
总共七位 都是能手
Seven of them. Good ones.
能力优异
Far more than adequate.
但福尔摩斯谁也没看上
But none of them good enough for him.
我也没有
Or me.
他在伦敦也这么做过
Yeah, well, he did the same thing back in London, didn't he?
直到遇上你
Oh, until you.
他和你在一起
He stuck with you.
他选择了你
He chose you.
这是什么
What's this?
几起抢劫案的卷宗
Case files on a couple of muggings.
我来看看
Let's have a little look.
地点与犯罪手法
Well, it's the same vicinity and M.O.
与之前我被打劫的情况相近
as the little toe rag that did me.
你认为我是第三起案件
I take it you think that I'm the third in a string?
那我需要做些什么
And am I supposed to be doing something with these?
找出这人 做个真正的警探
Find the guy, be a detective.
至少 你还能找回你的钱
At the very least, you might get your cash back.
再进一步 你也可以意识到
At the most, you'll realize
你不是什么人的跟屁虫
you were never just someone else's tagalong.
看起来你的朋友雷斯垂德
So, your friend Lestrade--
昨晚过的不怎么好
looked like he had a rough night.
手上的硬茧表示着
The calluses on his hands indicate
这位无名先生是体力劳动者
that our Mr. Doe did manual labor.
指甲盖底下的瓷渣
The traces of ceramic grit under his fingernails
表明他是位泥瓦匠
suggest he was a roofer.
可以显而易见地看到
Now, this is trade notorious
他薪水低廉 工作环境恶劣
for its mediocre pay and poor working conditions.
一般从事这种工作的 不是非法移♥民♥
It is the domain of the illegal immigrant
就是近期假释的犯人
and the recent parolees.
所以 你确定这个人的指纹
So, you're quite certain that this man's prints
没有记录在数据库中吗
do not match anything on your database?
目前没有
Not yet.
看这双鞋
Note these shoes.
年代久远 鞋底磨薄了
Several years old, paper-thin soles.
这人不像是一个三年前
This does not look like a man who's collected
拿走了七位数赎金
a seven-figure ransom
并策划了后续事件的
three years previously
精明绑匪
and has masterminded a follow-up.
没准 这位只是个跑腿小弟
Well, perhaps, we're looking at an errand boy.
如果真是这样
If that's the case,
那为什么我们还没有他同伴的消息
why haven't we heard from his partners?
拉布金五金店
"Rabkin Hardware"?
是的 就在亨普斯特德
Yeah, it's in Hempstead.
他们去年发了几百个这玩意
They gave out a few hundred of those
当做新品推销 问过店主了
as a promotion last year. Tried the owner.
他不认识这个人
He didn't recognize our guy.
他的员工也都不认识
Neither did any of his employees.
这个我也看到了
Yeah, I saw those, too.
不清楚图案是什么意思
I'm not sure about the pattern.
可能是什么帮会的标志
Could be some kind of gang insignia.
其实更可能是俱乐部
Yeah, more of a club really.
戒酒匿名协会 戒可♥卡♥因♥匿名协会
A.A., C.A.,
戒暴食匿名协会 戒药匿名协会
O.A., N.A.
就是某个匿名协会
Pick your anonymous, hmm?
三十代表着三十天
The 30 represents 30 days.
六意味着六个月
The six represents six months.
戒瘾者勋章
Sobriety chips.
有些戒瘾的人喜欢在身上盖章
Yeah, some people in recovery ink themselves
做里程碑来纪念
to commemorate certain milestones.
我觉得这种行为很白♥痴♥
I, myself, find that practice idiotic.
勋章用单薄的塑料来做是有原因的
Chips are plastic and thin for a reason.
它们脆弱 容易丢
They're fragile, easily lost.
就像是它们所代表的清醒状态一样
Just like the sobriety they represent...
不管怎样 我们算是幸运
Anyway, fortunately for us,
此人的自大也许能帮我们确定他的身份
our man's hubris might help us identify him.
为什么我感觉我们要去
Why do I get the feeling we're about to hit up
亨普斯特德参加互助会了
some support group meetings in Hempstead?
怎么样了
Hey. How's it going?
没进展
Not well.
他这张脸没引起任何人的印象
His face has yet to ring a bell.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-这是个错误 -这是你出的主意
- This was a mistake. - It was your idea.
这严重侵害了这些聚会的
It-it's an utter violation of the proud traditions
光荣传统
of these meetings.
他们本应保持匿名的
They're meant to be anonymous.
而我们却到这里 向他们询问
And here we are, asking these attendees
他们其中某个人的身份
to identify one of their own.
我没有考虑太清楚
Hmm, I-I-I did not think this through.
我们正在拯救一个女人的生命
We are trying to save a woman's life here.
去参加其他互助会的马库斯也一样
And so is Marcus at the meeting he went to.
和我聊过的人 都理解这一点
The people that I talk to, they get that.
我觉得你不该进行干涉
I don't think you should've interfered.
-干涉什么 -干涉雷斯垂德
- With what? - With Lestrade.
你要的那些案宗 明显是给他的
The files you requested, obviously they were for him.
他也是抢劫的受害者
He was the victim of a mugging.
而你觉得让他去解决连环抢劫
And you think that putting him on the trail of the culprit
能够同时解决他的自信危机
will simultaneously solve his crisis of confidence
把他从自己挖的深渊里拖出来
and drag him out of whatever bottle he's crawled into.
等下 你怎么知道的
Wait, how did you know about that?
我有鼻子 华生
I have a nose, Watson.
有眼睛和耳朵
And eyes and ears.
如果他不是担心他的前途
If he wasn't concerned about his prospects,
他也就只会和咱们住几天而已
his stay with us would've only lasted a few days.
他离开我就迷失自我了
He's lost without me.
我不明白 既然你知道了
I don't understand. If you knew about it,
为什么不去和他谈谈 帮帮他
why didn't you try and talk to him, try and help him?
我一直在帮助他
I have been helping him.
我在让他绝处逢生
By allowing him to bottom out.
在我们在伦敦的时候
I told him of my concerns regarding his problems
我告诉过他对他状况的担忧
while you and I were in London.
他选择不理会我
He chose to ignore me.
他去当了淫♥荡♥富豪的走狗
He became the myrmidon of a wealthy pervert.
令人吃惊地没有坚持下去
Shockingly that didn't turn out.
所以我很坚定让他自己走下去
So now I'm of the firm opinion the next move should be his.
即便是自暴自弃
Even if that next move is implosion?
我自暴自弃过 看看现在的我
I imploded. Look at me.
-我不过是给他了一个案子 -在我们还在
- All I did was put him on a case. - I put him
苏格兰场的时候 我给过他很多案子
on many a case when we were in Scotland Yard.
有什么成果吗
Look how that turned out.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表