The people we're looking for command powerful resources.
不像是艾伦·皮尔斯
It's less likely that it is Ellen Pierce
和她新成立的公♥司♥能够做到的
and her fledgling startup company,
但皮勒的前雇主
but McCarthy-Strauss,
麦卡锡-施特劳斯公♥司♥的嫌疑很大
Piller's old employers.
他们是行业领导者
They're industry leaders.
但他们为什么要杀死他呢
But why would they want to kill him?
我想我应该受宠若惊
I suppose I should be flattered.
贝尔警探收集了死者的遗物
When Detective Bell collected the dead man's effects,
显然他是希望我能够
obviously he imagined I would find some meaning
在一堆快餐收据
in a collection of fast food receipts
和皮勒先生高中军乐队的褪色相片里
and faded photographs of Mr. Piller's high school
找到线索 可惜我不是灵媒
marching band-- alas, I'm not a psychic.
你知道这里缺了什么吗
You know what's not here?
-这台电脑 -显然如此
- That computer. - Notably absent, yes.
这些都是最近的剪报
These are all recent.
关于在阿富汗发生一起屠♥杀♥的文章
Group of articles about a massacre in Afghanistan.
一群身着当地部落服饰的中情局承包商
Group of CIA contractors disguised in tribal gear,
在纳格鲁大坝附近被杀
killed near the Naghlu Dam.
他们被误认为是塔♥利♥班♥并被无人机杀害
Mistaken for Taliban fighters and fired on by UAV.
皮勒似乎和他的心理医生谈过这事
Looks like Piller talked to his psychiatrist about it.
"萨瑟兰错了 如果这不是我的错
"Sutherland is wrong. If it's not my fault,
那是谁的错呢
whose is it?"
萨瑟兰错了 如果这不是我的错 那是谁的错呢
你认为这会不会是皮勒干的
Do you think Piller was responsible for this?
似乎他对心理医生是这么说的
Sounds like he told his psychiatrist he was.
看这个
Look at this.
我必须公之于众
我必须公之于众
"I have to say something"
五角大楼拒绝发表评论
"Pentagon sources refused to comment, but the practice
但雇佣平民驾驶员操控侦察机
of employing civilian analysts to fly surveillance drones
广受批评
has many detractors."
也许是皮勒
Perhaps Piller was the man
误杀了这些美国人
who misidentified the Americans who died.
一个月后 他离开了麦卡锡-施特劳斯
Well, a month after the incident he left McCarthy-Strauss
并开始接受治疗 显然他深受困扰
and sought counseling. Something was bothering him.
看来我们现在不缺嫌疑犯了
And suddenly there's no shortage of suspects.
麦卡锡-施特劳斯的董事会成员
Executives at McCarthy-Strauss?
他们中谁都会想要息事宁人
Any number of them would want to keep this quiet.
他们正准备首次公开募股
They're planning an IPO, an expansion
并进军民用市场
into the civilian market.
但目前为止
But so far the only person that we know
想掩盖此事的只有皮勒的心理医生
has covered this up is Piller's psychiatrist.
麦卡锡-施特劳斯的动机非常明显
McCarthy-Strauss are rather obvious suspects;
萨瑟兰医生知道他们的事
their motives were known to Dr. Sutherland.
这正是我希望能从他口中得知的事
This is precisely the kind of thing I hoped he would divulge,
但他选择隐瞒此事
and yet, he chose to say nothing.
我想深入调查一下这位心理医生
I'd like to take a closer look at the doctor.
话说
You know, um...
你能自己先开始吗
can you get started on your own?
我午饭有约
I have a lunch thing.
我们工作的时候你的午饭不能有约
You don't have a lunch thing while we're working.
是跟麦考夫一起 对吧
It's with Mycroft, isn't it?
那跟你没关系
Oh, that's none of your business.
首先
First of all,
我很抱歉夏洛克昨天跑来了
I'm sorry that Sherlock came here yesterday.
不用道歉 我很了解
No need to apologize. I'm well acquainted
我弟弟的古怪性格
with my brother's eccentricities.
我跟他有一些界限问题
I am having some boundary issues with him.
我会解决的
I will take care of them.
但在不考虑夏洛克的情况下
But it has been challenging--
考虑我们那天的谈话
thinking about our conversation the other day--
是很困难的事情
without thinking of Sherlock.
我想这正是他的意图所在
Precisely his intention, I'd imagine.
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I understand that.
我一直都和你相处非常愉快
I've had a wonderful time with you on multiple occasions,
所以我相信如果有些事情不是这样的话
which leads me to this belief that if a few things were different,
我们会是很配的一对
we'd be a great match.
问题是 目前太不方便了
The thing is, right now, it's just too much.
夏洛克是我的搭档
Sherlock is my business partner.
-我们住在一个地方 -我理解
- We share a living space. - I understand.
但自然我也很失望
I'm disappointed, naturally.
我还没说完
Uh, I-I wasn't finished yet.
虽然现在很难接受
Right now it is overwhelming,
但不一定要一直这样
but it doesn't have to stay that way.
有一件事我一定要做
There's one thing that has to happen in my life,
但我一直拖着
and I've been putting it off.
都是惰性
Inertia, I guess.
我需要有自己的住处
I need to get my own place.
你想搬出来吗
You're thinking of moving out?
是啊 如果我有了自己的地方 而且
Yes, and I was thinking that if I have my own place, and...
夏洛克不是每天十八小时跟着我
Sherlock isn't hovering around me 18 hours a day,
那和他哥哥在一起
that spending time with his brother
或许就不那么难以接受
might not be so overwhelming.
这是肯定的
That would follow.
希望如此
I hope so.
我是说 我想试试看
I mean, I'd like to find out.
夏洛克
请尽快回来
我得走了
I should go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你没收到我的信息吗
You not get my text?
我收到了 不过有事耽误了
I did, I-I just got sidetracked.
我想你或许是对的
I think you might be right.
是吗 我什么是对的
Yeah? On what topic?
第欧根尼的客户
The clientele at Diogenes.
这个人和你注意到的那个人在一起吃饭
This guy was eating with the man that you noticed.
面部识别没有任何结果 但是...
Facial recognition doesn't come up with any matches, but...
却找到了这张老的全境通告
it brought up this old BOLO.
一名目击者在一个屠♥杀♥现场
The man in the sketch was spotted
寻求线索
看到了画像中的这个人
by witnesses at the scene of a massacre.
十三个贩毒集团高层同时被杀
Thirteen cartel lieutenants killed at once.
"中间人"也被怀疑牵涉其中
There was suspicion that Le Milieu was involved.
你还觉得是这些法国罪犯
So, we still think the French criminals
吃不够我哥哥店里的菜吗
cannot get enough of my brother's caprese?
麦考夫不是个罪犯
Mycroft is not a criminal,
但的确有些事不对劲
but there is something shady going on.
我们应该提醒他
We should warn him.
你对我哥哥的信心真感人
Your faith in my brother is touching.
真希望我也能这样
Wish I shared it.
-这是... -是鸟粪
- Is that.... - It's guano.
你和我哥哥卿卿我我的时候
I stumbled upon a bat colony in the steeple
我在圣奥拉夫教堂的塔尖踩到了蝙蝠群
of St. Olaf's Church while you were romancing my brother.
-我没有... -我那时在追一只走丢的猫
- I wasn't... - I was in pursuit of a lost cat,
是我们在"人人"里的一个朋友的
belonging to one our friends in Everyone.
我们就找不到接受现金的黑客团体吗
Can't we find a hacker collective that accepts cash?
"人人"仔细梳理萨瑟兰医生的
Everyone went through Dr. Sutherland's
网络轨迹的时候
digital life with a fine-tooth comb, and something
发现了一些很肮脏的东西
quite noxious stuck in the teeth.
麦卡锡-施特劳斯在扎克·皮勒
McCarthy-Strauss paid him a hefty consulting fee
离开公♥司♥去进行治疗的同一周
the very same week that Zach Piller
给了他一大笔咨♥询♥费
left the firm and began therapy.
-二十万美元 -你觉得萨瑟兰医生受贿了
- $200,000. - You think Dr. Sutherland took a bribe?
如果让我猜的话 我觉得他们给他钱
If I had to guess, I'd say that they were paying him
是让他汇报他们那不满的
to report back on whether their disgruntled
前员工是否打算公开秘密
former employee was intending to go public.
但我不用猜
But I don't have to guess.
等贝尔警探今天下午
I can ask him myself when
带他来警局的时候 我可以问他
Detective Bell brings him in this afternoon.
马库斯不能随便在街上抓住一个医生
Marcus can't just pull a doctor off the street
然后问他咨♥询♥费的事
to ask him about consulting fees.
"人人"不止发现了咨♥询♥费这一件事
Consting feee not the only thing that Everyone turned up.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表