当时夏洛克正值毒瘾的高峰期
when Sherlock was at the height of his drug use--
或者人生低谷 取决于你怎么看了
or at the bottom, whichever way you look at it--
韩找上他 让他做个
Han approached him to act as a sort of...
秘密送货人
confidential courier.
说他需要
Said he needed to...
将一个装有商业机密的包裹
transfer a package of trade secrets
交给一位同事 而不能让其竞争对手
to a colleague without his competitors ever finding out
有所察觉
the package had passed hands.
夏洛克接了这活
Sherlock took the job.
不幸的是 夏洛克没想到
Unfortunately, what Sherlock didn't realize
韩是在赞助一次恐怖袭击阴谋
was that Han was financing a terrorist plot.
所谓的商业机密是
The trade secrets were instructions
转账的指示 而夏洛克躲过的
for the transfer of funds, and the competitors
竞争对手实际上是
Sherlock managed to elude...
英国特工
were British agents.
幸运的是军情六处阻止了恐怖袭击 没有人受伤
Luckily, MI6 thwarted the attack, so no one was hurt,
但在这过程中 他们知道夏洛克参与其中
but in the process, Sherlock's involvement came to light.
他...
He, uh...
可能被判刑入狱很长时间
could have been sent to prison for a very long time.
所以军情六处向你提了条件
So MI6 offered you a deal.
我的上线提的
By my handler.
他说如果我继续帮他们
He said if I came back to work,
夏洛克的事就当作没发生过
Sherlock's problems would disappear.
也就是说 你为军情六处做的所有事
In other words, everything that you did for MI6--
让毒贩子用你的餐厅
letting drug traffickers use your restaurants--
并不是为了钱
that wasn't for money.
也不是要挽救生意
Or to save your business.
全是为了保护夏洛克
That was all to protect Sherlock.
你干嘛不告诉他
Why didn't you tell him?
干嘛不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
说了又如何呢
And accomplish what?
事后告诉你是卑鄙地想要
Telling you after the fact would be a paltry attempt
逃避责骂 而告诉他
to dodge blame, and telling him...
可能会对他产生更坏的影响
it could've sent him down a bad road.
对此你应该再清楚不过
And you know that better than anyone.
他从来不愿承认自己有多脆弱
He's more fragile than he cares to admit.
我们俩...
The two of us, we...
都肩负了这个担子 对吧
we share that burden, don't we?
照顾他 无论他是否意识到了
Taking care of him, whether he realizes it or not.
麦考夫
Mycroft.
怎么了
What?
我只是万万没想到
Only that this is quite literally the last place
一天会这样开始
I expected to be at the beginning of the day.
可不是嘛
You're telling me.
别这样
Please don't do that.
不管你想什么 别藏在心里
Whatever it is, just say it.
不 这会坏了好心情的
No, it risks putting an irreparable damper on the mood.
跟夏洛克有关
Sherlock?
我们都知道
As we both know,
他会让我俩的事变得很纠结
he's gonna make things very difficult for us.
我昨晚告诉他我打算搬出去了
I told him I was moving out last night.
结果如何
How did that go?
糟透了
Horribly.
不过 现在我不在乎了
But, you know what, right now I don't care about that.
现在 那是他的问题 不是我的
Right now, that is his problem, not mine.
纠正一下
Correction...
不是我们的
not ours.
谢林顿先生 我有消息告诉你
Mr. Sherrington, I have some news.
我想我知道内鬼是谁了
I believe I know who the mole is.
我准备去找他
I'm going to find him.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
老天啊
Good God, man.
夏洛克 你来这干什么
Sherlock, what are you doing here?
我也可以这么问你
I could ask you the same thing.
可是没时间了
If only there were time.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-你需要收拾一下行李 -是吗
- You're gonna want to pack a bag. - Oh, am I?
你们俩 现在都得离开这里
You need to get out of here, both of you, now.
-为什么 -杀死亚瑟·韦斯特的
- Why? - His fingerprints are on the gun
-凶枪上有他的指纹 -什么
- which was used to kill Arthur West. - What?
凶器找到了
It turned up,
上面满是你的指纹
replete with your fingerprints.
警♥察♥还在数据库里比对查找
Police are still running them through their database,
-但我一眼就认出来了 -怎么可能
- but I recognized them straightaway. - How is that possible?
我承认小时候我很仔细地研究过你的指纹
I confess to studying them quite intently when we were children.
你的斗形纹和箕形纹对我来说
Your whorls and loops are as familiar to me
就像你的脸一样熟悉 还有
as your very face, as is the scar
你右手中指和无名指上的伤疤
across your middle and ring finger on your right hand.
没记错的话 是你十三岁耍刀时留下的
Knife trick gone awry, age 13, if memory serves.
笨死了
Pathetic.
夏洛克 我不明白
Sherlock, I don't understand.
简单极了
It's quite simple.
你被陷害了
You're being framed.
谋杀及叛国罪
For murder and treason.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表