和其他的人的同时
without harming yourself
不再躲躲藏藏
or anyone else.
我觉得这算是咱们合作这么多年
I felt I owed you that for all the years of work
我欠你的 所以...
that we did together, so...
你要跟我一起去苏格兰场吗
Are you going to come to Scotland Yard with me?
还是我把他们叫到这里来
Or shall I call them here?
你在纽约跟谁合作呢
So, who you working with in New York then?
托马斯·格雷森警监
Captain Thomas Gregson.
好警探 是个好人
Good detective, good man.
-明显没有你犀利 -说得好
- Not as sharp as you, obviously. - Nice.
你 你在干什么
What are you... what are you doing?
保安已经下班了
Well, the security man is off,
我觉得我可以去拿点现金去
so I thought I might go and get myself a little bit of cash.
别 你下来
Aw, don't... Just get...
放手
Get off me!
你这么做真荒谬
You're being ridiculous.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
彭德里去蹲监狱时我一定会到场围观的
I'm gonna be there when Pendry is nicked.
我是说 有多少次你采用了一些
I mean, how many... how many times did you follow some...
一些疯狂的理论
some bonkers theory...
然后发现那全都是
and you'd find that it was a complete
彻底地浪费时间
and utter bloody waste of time?
有五十次 上百次吧
What, 50, what, a hundred times?
我一直没机会跟着我的思路走
See, I never got the chance to follow my muse.
我甚至没有拥有意见的机会
I never even had the chance to have an opinion.
听着 我承认我一直不是同事里
Look, I acknowledge I was not always the most attentive
最体贴的那个
of colleagues.
这正是我正在设法改进的地方
It's actually something I'm taking steps to improve.
这对我有什么好处呢
And what good does that do me?
你可以告发我
Well... You can turn me in.
你想怎么做都行
You can do whatever you want to do.
从我个人来讲
Personally...
我更希望 夏洛克
what I would prefer, Sherlock,
你和我能再合作最后一次
is that if you and I could work together just one last time.
法语
是我餐馆的一个供货商 马上就好
One of my suppliers from the restaurant-- I'll be a moment.
法语
再见
Au revoir.
不好意思
Sorry.
你看见夏洛克了吗
Um, have you seen Sherlock anywhere?
他昨晚没有回家
He never came home last night.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他的床很整洁
His bed was undisturbed.
你跟他住在一起
You live with him.
你肯定知道他不会睡完之后铺床的
Surely you know he'd never sleep in it, then make it.
对 我觉得我该试着给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, I guess I'll try calling him.
为了他 你肯定学了不少东西呢
You must be learning a great deal from him.
确实
I am.
不然你怎么能容忍♥他啊
How else would you put up with him?
我不是在容忍♥他
Uh, I don't "Put up" With him.
我跟他处得来 基本上可以
We get along, basically.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend.
夏洛克没有朋友
Sherlock doesn't have friends.
昨天我还会告诉你他没有哥哥呢
Yesterday I would've told you he doesn't have a brother.
但是他有
But he does.
他有吗
Does he?
他改变了许多
He's changed a lot.
人们经常这么说瘾君子 对吧
People often say that about addicts, don't they?
他变了 他现在变好了
"He's changed, he's better now."
让夏洛克上瘾的是当他自己
Sherlock is addicted to being himself.
在珀索街360号♥等我
是他吗
Our boy?
对 他没事
Yeah, he's fine.
我要去穿衣服了
Uh, I'm gonna get dressed,
然后 我要去跟他见面
and, uh, I'll go meet him.
为什么我们会在一个废弃的剧院
Why are we in an abandoned theater?
这些地方随着政♥府♥资助的浮沉而忽隐忽现
These places come and go as public subsidies wax and wane.
是藏身的好地方 如果你是个逃犯的话
A good place to hide, if you are a fugitive.
逃犯
Fugitive?
乔恩·华生 来见见加莱斯·雷斯垂德
Joan Watson, meet Gareth Lestrade,
苏格兰场的前警探
late of Scotland Yard.
我的荣幸 你好
Pleasure. Hi.
嗯 你好
Yeah, hi.
好吧 你找到了他然后跟着他
Okay, you found him and then you came back to
回到了他的老巢
his lair with him.
有没有什么特别的理由能解释
Is there any particular reason
你为什么没有报♥警♥
why you haven't called the police?
有 牛奶
Yes. Milk.
劳伦斯·彭德里有乳糖不适症
Lawrence Pendry is lactose intolerant;
他的妻子玛丽是一个严格的素食主义者
his wife Mary, a committed vegan;
那为什么他们的冰箱里会有瓶牛奶呢
so why, then, is there a bottle of milk in their fridge?
也许有客人吧
Guests? Perhaps.
小姐 请勿见怪
Uh, miss, no offense,
但你能给他一点空间吗 拜托了
but could you give him a little bit of space, please?
因为他要变成那样了
Because he's doing that thing.
你懂的 当他做调查的时候
You know, when he's on to something,
就是那样的
he does that-that thing.
是的 我知道是什么样
Yes, I-I know that thing.
你没告诉我你哥哥的餐厅
You didn't tell me that one of your brother's restaurants
有两颗米其林星
had two Michelin Stars.
专门评点餐饮行业的法国权威鉴定机构 三星为最佳
我也没告诉你我哥哥是一名下士
I didn't tell you that my brother was a corporal entity.
你和麦考夫聊天了
You've been chatting with Mycroft?
是的 他想请我吃晚餐
Yes, he wants to take me to dinner.
什么 他想睡你
What? He intends to bed you.
作为我和她未婚妻之间的不快的报复
Retaliation for my misadventures with his fiance?
我可不会说那是不快
Misadventures is not the word that I would use.
你被麦考夫吸引了
You are attracted to Mycroft.
不 我没有
Um, no, I'm not.
这有一定的道理
Hm. Makes a certain amount of sense.
这是典型的移情
It's classic transference.
你不是在和他睡
You wouldn't be sleeping with him.
从心理角度讲 你是在和我睡
Psychologically speaking, you'd be sleeping with me.
你肯定这么想过
Oh, you surely thought about it.
你不能和我睡
You can't go to bed with me.
我们是生意伙伴
We're business partners
而且你还是我的前康戒陪护
and you're my former sober companion.
但是你可以和廉价的山寨版的我睡
But you can sleep with a cheap knockoff version of me,
也就是麦考夫
and that is Mycroft.
我都不知道
I don't even know
我要找的是什么
what I'm supposed to be looking for in here.
这其中... 其中一个面具位置不对
One of these ma... one of these masks is out of place.
我看都排列得挺好
They look pretty well lined up to me.
是的 是排列得挺好
Yes, well, they are "Pretty well lined up,"
但之前
but they were...
是排列得很完美
perfectly lined up.
玛丽·彭德里拍了这张照片
Mary Pendry took this photograph of herself
并发给了一个朋友
and e-mailed it to a friend,
就在她被害前几个小时
just hours before she died.
在照片里 从左边数第三个面具
In it, the third mask from the left
还和其他面具完美地排列在一起
is perfectly in line with its compatriots.
但是在这张里 就稍微低了一点
But this one, it's just a little bit lower.
你在现场注意到了吗
Did you notice this at the scene?
凶器可能就藏在里面
The murder weapon could be hidden here.
我有没有注意到这个不一致
Eh, did I notice the discrepancy?
没有
Hm. No.
但我们也不是很傻
But we're not complete idiots.
我们检查过面具的后面
We did check behind the mask,
里面没有枪
and there was no gun there.
我得去查查那间房♥子
I need to examine this room.
这不是我们的案子
Well, this is not our case.
彭德里不会轻易让我们进去的
Pendry's not gonna just let us walk in there.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表