Can you tell him to back off?
那么 是镉吗
So... cadmium?
据防爆小组说 里面没有任何...
Well, according to the bomb squad, there wasn't any...
你 你在干嘛
What are you... what are you doing?
我在用托维克斯制♥造♥一系列
I'm detonating a series of controlled explosions
可控爆♥炸♥ 托维克斯就是炸死
using Tovex, the main ingredient used
丹特·斯加里司的炸♥弹♥里的主原料
in the bomb which killed Dante Scalice.
如果我们能把炸♥弹♥
If we can tie the bomb
与帕蒂罗的某个工地联♥系♥起来
to a particular Pardillo construction site,
那么我们的调查重心
then we can shift our focus
就能从搁浅的国♥家♥安♥全♥局线索中转移
to the NSA strand of the investigation.
当然 政♥府♥和黑帮有联♥系♥
It's not the first time, of course,
这也不是第一回了
that your government was thought to have ties to the Mob.
有理论称1963年中情局和黑♥手♥党♥联手
It was theorized that the CIA teamed up with
暗♥杀♥了约翰·肯尼迪
the Mafia in 1963 to assassinate JFK.
当然 这不是真的
Not true, of course.
真♥相♥比想象还离奇
The truth is much stranger.
又一次 没结果
Inconclusive, again.
我有一个想法
You know... I have an idea.
为什么不打电♥话♥给我们的新老板
Why don't we call our new boss,
副局长达·席尔瓦
Deputy Commissioner Da Silva?
我猜他应该能帮你找到一个防爆专家
I'm sure he can put you in touch with an explosives expert.
我正打算告诉你
I was gonna tell you.
你是该告诉我
You should have.
然后我就能告诉你
I would have explained how little interest I have
我对在人口统计部工作毫无兴趣
in working for Demographics.
那部门简直是畅游在数据的海洋中
The unit is swimming with data.
这是观察这座城市的一个有利角度
It's a fascinating vantage point from which to view the city.
我能理解从世界上最大的数据库中
I can understand why sifting through the world's biggest haystack
筛选信息对你很有吸引力
would appeal to you, but we both know
但我们都清楚这不是事情的关键
that is not what this is about.
纳什警探和博物馆窃贼
Detective Nash and the museum thief.
彼得森警探和索马里大厨
Detective Petersen and the Somalian chef.
自从贝尔离开后
Since Bell left,
我们和其他警探的合作就越来越糟糕
we've had one bad date after another.
你在试图与贝尔复合
You're trying to force some sort of reunion,
因为你不想做其他人的顾问
because you don't like consulting for anyone else.
我可没那么天真
I'm hardly that naive.
但我确实相信我们的合作关系是可修复的
Even if I did think the relationship was reparable...
有意思 看起来
Interesting. It appears...
怎么了
Yes?
现在我还不能说
Actually, I'm not at liberty to say.
我明天早上回来
I'll be back by morning.
我走了 这堆东西你可别乱碰
You won't want to touch any of this while I'm gone.
无信♥号♥♥
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
加密短♥信♥
Coded text messages,
频率干♥扰♥器♥
frequency jammer,
在一个未完工的污水处理厂碰面
meeting in an unfinished sewage treatment plant--
你绝对是兰塔纳最谨慎的网络开♥发♥商
you must be the most security-conscious web developer at Lantara.
我的上级强调我们的会面不能被人看见
My superiors insisted we not be seen together.
你应该也因此意识到
You're meant to understand that this is, by no means,
你不能再来我们办公室
an invitation for you to visit our office again.
我们看了你们找到的记录
We saw the records you found.
我们得先保证系统没有漏洞
We had to make sure we didn't have a breach,
系统后门之类的 没有
a backdoor into our system. We don't.
系统很安全
PRISM is secure.
那你是说国♥家♥安♥全♥局有内鬼
So you're saying the NSA has a mole?
不 不是
No, I'm not.
安♥全♥局♥里的某人通过邮件和电♥话♥记录
Someone at the agency found Bobby Pardillo
找到了鲍比·帕蒂罗
via his e-mails and his phone records,
除非你是在跟我说丹特·斯加里司
so unless you're telling me that Dante Scalice
在安♥全♥局♥兼♥职♥密♥码♥破译人员
is moonlighting as a government cryptologist,
不然就是有人泄漏了信息
you have a leak.
这是通过正规途径传出去的
This came through channels.
是某位警♥察♥申请的信息
It was requested by a cop.
你想让我相信国♥家♥安♥全♥局能为
So you would have me believe that the NSA makes a habit
随便什么地方的警♥察♥申请
of conducting electronic surveillance
就实施非法电子监控吗
of questionable legality for any local authority who requests it?
不是 纽约警局底下的一个部门
No. NYPD has a unit--
人口统计部
Demographics, it's called.
他们的工作是预防恐怖袭击
They work to prevent terrorist attacks.
我知道 这个部门我很熟
Yes, I am familiar with that group.
副局长达·席尔瓦要什么 就有什么
What Deputy Commissioner Da Silva wants, he gets.
他要我们帮他找到小罗伯特·帕蒂罗
He wanted Robert Pardillo Jr. found.
这么说吧 过去几天发生的事情
That said, the events of the last few days
让我的上司们觉得不太对劲
aren't sitting right with some of my bosses.
我们觉得你该知道
We thought you should know.
副局长没说为什么他要找他吗
Did the Deputy Commissioner say why he wanted him found?
没有 他保护着八百万人的生命
No. He protects eight million lives,
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
他不需要说原因
He doesn't need to say why.
他告诉你副局长达·席尔瓦不干净
He told you Deputy Commissioner Da Silva is dirty,
那个贝尔的新上司达·席尔瓦吗
as in Bell's new boss Da Silva?
这就是真♥相♥
It has the ring of truth.
或者别的什么
It has the ring of something--
你打击了他 现在他报复回来了
you yanked his chain, now he's yanking yours.
人口统计部与全国大半的
The Demographics Unit is in touch with half
情报收集组织都有联♥系♥
the country's intelligence-gathering agencies.
即使达·席尔瓦给出了最蹩脚的借口
Now, if Da Silva was to give even the flimsiest
但只要他说找到小帕蒂罗跟反恐有关
counterterrorism context for wanting Pardillo Jr. found,
谁都不会怀疑他的请求
then no good spook is going to blink at that request.
为什么他会做这种事呢
Well, why would he do something like that?
历史表明钱是腐蚀执法者最有效的途径
Historically, money is the most effective corruptor of lawmen.
但很有可能费莱拉家族
But there's always the possibility that the Ferrara family
给了他一个他无法拒绝的提议
made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
不管怎么样 达·席尔瓦下了命令
Either way, Da Silva gave the command,
一个已经成功躲避黑♥手♥党♥二十几年的人
and a man who had eluded the Mafia for more than two decades
眨眼间就被找到了
was found in a few keystrokes.
那现在该怎么办
So what now?
如果我们要指控
If we're gonna make an allegation against
纽约第四高位的警官
the fourth-highest-ranking police official in New York,
如"深喉"般不入流的含糊不清的告密
we're gonna need more than the shadowy utterances
深喉
"水门事件"中向《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》透露幕后信息的秘密线人的代号♥
是远远不够的
of some third-rate Deep Throat.
在不惊动达·席尔瓦的前提下调查他
Investigating Da Silva without alerting him
将是个挑战
is going to be a challenge.
我们需要帮助
We're going to need some help.
你们真是了不起
You guys are really something.
我无法想象这对你意味着什么
I can only imagine what it must sound like.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为了什么
For which part?
是为了骗我过来 说你们需要问问我
Lying and telling me you needed me to come here
找到尸体那天早上的详情吗
to answer questions about the morning I found the corpse,
还是为了策划针对我上司的阴谋
or plotting against my boss?
我们不可能在你的办公室策划阴谋反对他
We couldn't very well plot against him at your office.
毕竟考虑到局长电子全知的能力
Given the Commissioner's electronic omniscience,
我觉得有一个可信的会面借口会比较好
I thought it wise to provide a credible pretext for our meeting.
-只是以防万一 -他不腐♥败♥
- Just in case. - He's not corrupt.
你们一点证据都没有
You don't have a shred of proof against him.
这不是我个人做出的指控
These accusations are not my own.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局做出的
They come from the NSA.
但你说得很对
But you are correct--
我们确实没有证据
we have no proof.
这也是你在这儿的原因
That's why you're here.
别想了
Forget it.
他派你去调查一起匿名报案
He assigned you to investigate an anonymous tip,
让你直接发现了帅鲍比的尸体
which led directly to the discovery of Handsome Bobby's remains.
虽然我现在没办法解释
Now, I cannot currently explain
为什么他想要让你们发现鲍比的尸体
why he may have wanted them found...
而他也恰巧是国♥家♥安♥全♥局给出的名字
but it's a startling coincidence
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表