没有人注意到这个人
And no one noticed that the guy's
左手少了一根手指吗
missing a finger on his left hand?
他们一直在查不完整的指纹
They've been working off of partial fingerprints.
在我们在道尔顿·拉德的凶案现场
No one knew that they were pursuing a four-fingered man
找到完整的指纹组之前
until we found a complete set of prints
没有人知道他们要找的人缺根手指
at the scene of Dalton Ladd's murder.
就是他
That's him.
我们准备逮捕机械师
We're about to apprehend El Mecanico.
就算你说的是对的
Well, let's say you're right.
这家伙跟联调局说他叫肯特·詹金斯
This guy told the Feds his name was Kent Jenkins.
那应该是个化名吧
I'm guessing that's an alias.
好吧 所以我们知道
All right, so we know
他长什么样子 已经大有进步了
what he looks like-- that's more than we had--
但是我不知道要怎么才能把他抓起来
but I don't see how we're about to put cuffs on the guy.
我们知道他的长相 也知道他想干什么
We know what he looks like, and we know what he wants.
机械师做事很彻底
El Mecanico is nothing if not thorough.
有人雇他去杀尼盖拉·梅森
He was contracted to kill Nigella Mason.
他肯定会继续尝试直到干掉她
Rest assured he's going to try and do exactly that.
我们不会拿平民当诱饵
We don't use civilians as bait.
不需要把她送到他的枪口下
There's no need to put her directly in his crosshairs.
没必要
No.
毫无疑问 他掌握了她的行踪
There's no doubt he's monitoring her movements.
达成目的最简单的方法是
One of the simplest ways to do that
监听她的电♥话♥
is listen in on her phone conversations.
只要花50英镑
Anyone with 50 pounds to spend
任何人都能够买♥♥到一款
can buy the software which lets them
能窃听所有无线电♥话♥的软件
listen in on virtually any wireless call.
-所以我们让她别用手♥机♥ -对
- That's why we told her not to use her cell. - Yeah.
万一她不小心用了怎么办
So, what if she slips up?
梅森小姐告诉她的朋友
Miss Mason told her friend
她四点四十五到酒吧
she'd be at the bar at quarter to 5:00.
那这个人可能会提前来准备
We can expect this guy to set up shop early.
准备好
Be ready.
在采取行动前
He'll definitely want
他肯定会探查好周围环境
the lay of the land before he makes a move.
嗨 老兄
Hi there.
别动
Don't move.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
跪在地上
Get on the ground.
请别再称呼我的当事人为机械师
I'll thank you not to refer to my client as "El Mecanico" again.
他是个有工作有收入的公民
He's a gainfully employed citizen.
但他的名字出现在
He's on the books
华金·阿桂勒某个影子公♥司♥的账本上
at one of Joaquin Aguilar's front companies.
多谢
Thank you.
你发短♥信♥说找到他了
Your text said you found him.
机械师真名吉斯·纽厄尔
El Mecanico's real name is Keith Newell.
他的律师现在一定不好受
I don't envy his attorney at the moment.
你有工作有收入的当事人
Your "gainfully employed" client
被捕时身上携带着价值一万美元的手♥枪♥
was carrying a $10,000 handgun when we picked him up.
那枪是注册过的
That weapon is registered.
我们还有他在缉毒局面前
We have him on videotape
撒下弥天大谎的录像带
lying through his teeth to the DEA.
我不相信你们说的是我的当事人
I'm not completely convinced that's my client.
在三个不同的凶杀现场我们都发现了他的指纹
We have his fingerprints at three different murder scenes.
你现在应该
You should be begging
求着多跟我说几句辩解的话
to talk to me right now.
你刚刚抓获一个连环杀手
You've just caught a mass murderer.
人们已经追捕他十年了
People have been hunting for this guy for a decade.
干得好
Well done.
还有 谢谢你
And thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
我马上回来
Be right back.
我刚接到隐藏指纹处理处的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Latent Prints.
有什么问题
Something wrong?
我们把这家伙的指纹
We just compared that guy's prints
和在谋杀现场找到的进行了对比
to the ones we found at all the murders.
不吻合
They don't match.
-什么 -完全不一样
- What? - Not even close.
-肯定出错了 -我们比对了三次
- No, there's been a mistake. - We ran it three times.
再比对一遍 这人在录像中撒过谎
Do it again. That man lied on videotape,
他左手少了一根手指
he's missing a finger on his left hand,
他还带着一把高级手♥枪♥
and he was carrying a designer handgun
企图谋杀尼盖拉·梅森
which he intended to use to murder Nigella Mason.
福尔摩斯 你没听到吗 指纹不匹配
Holmes, are you listening? The prints don't match.
我们能以非法入侵罪拘留他
We can hold him for trespassing,
但他很快会提出保释
but he'll make bail soon.
如果这样的话 我们就必须放了他
And when he does, we're going to have to let him go.
这对你的工作不太好吧
Must be a hazard in your line of work.
沮丧的情绪
Frustration.
-什么 -我只是说
- What? - No, I'm just saying
你们俩构造了一个合理的案件过程
you've both built a brilliant case.
我真以为你抓到了凶手
I really thought you had your man.
发现自己错了一定非常沮丧
It must be frustrating being wrong.
我们的确遇到了瓶颈
It's true we've reached a crossroads,
但我们没错 吉斯·纽厄尔就是机械师
but we're not wrong. Keith Newell is El Mecanico.
但指纹不吻合
And his fingerprint didn't match.
这只是一个需要解释的问题
That's a factor which needs to be accounted for.
我现在只能想到一种解释
There's only one explanation I can come up with.
所以也就意味着
Which means there's only one explanation
我们只需调查一种可能性
that we need to investigate.
假指纹
Fake fingerprints.
假指纹
Fake fingerprints?
非常合理
It makes perfect sense.
机械师是个做危险工作的谨慎的人
El Mecanico, he's a cautious man in a hazardous line of work.
他肯定有很多假指纹当救命稻草
He has a set of false fingerprints as a last line of defense
以便应对如今天这种局面
against exactly the kind of meeting he had today.
我懂了 但是制♥造♥假指纹
I get it. But fake fingerprints?
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
当然可以
Yeah, of course it is.
这很少出现在下层社会
They're rarely seen in the underworld.
要做一副完美的假指纹
To make a top-notch pair,
需要高分辨率相机
you need a high-resolution camera,
还需要工业级别的化学实验室
you need a industrial-grade chemistry lab,
理想地说 还需要一双人手来提供指纹
and ideally, a set of human hands for your prints.
机械师为黑帮
El Mecanico works for a cartel,
钱不是问题
so money's no issue,
我想他们那里也有许多手可供使用
and I imagine they're awash with severed hands.
所以他能做出假指纹
Yeah, that's how he's done it. Fake fingerprints.
他们把他带到警局去的时候
He must have peeled them off
他肯定把假指纹撕掉了
while they were bringing him to the station.
你干嘛用棍子戳我
Uh! Why are you poking me with your single stick?
我戳被子是想看看
I'm poking the covers to determine whether or not
我哥哥是不是跟你一起在被子里
my brother is in there with you.
只有我
It's just me.
我们得马上与他取得联♥系♥
We should get in touch with him right away.
我们要去丹宁
We're going to Denning.
丹宁有什么
What's in Denning?
至少吉斯·纽厄尔住在那
Well, it's where Keith Newell lives, for one thing.
我们为什么要去他住的地方
And why do we need to see where he lives?
因为缉毒局的文件
From the DEA files.
你知道机械师的几处不完整指纹
Did you know that the partial prints
是在三个不同的犯罪现场被发现的吧
attributed to El Mecanico were found at three different crime scenes?
我以为是两起谋杀
I thought it was two murders.
两起谋杀 三场犯罪
Two murders, three crimes.
在酒品店抢劫案中
So they found the same print
警♥察♥找到了同样的指纹
at the scene of a liquor store robbery?
有人把那里所有的草狗牌酒全部偷走了
Someone stole all the Strawdog wine in the place.
可这说不通啊
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
纽厄尔 或者说机械师 随便你怎么叫
Newell, or El Mecanico, or whatever you want to call him,
为身家数十亿的黑帮工作
he works for a billion-dollar business.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表